Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pictures of him leaping on the suspect are hilarious. It's like seening the scene in slow-motion. :lol:
I cannot wait until next week's episode!

I love it too! I made an icon out of it and posted it in the NY icons thread if anyone wants to check it out.

Thanks for the caps Zhu!

I have quite a bit if anyone wants them I can send or just post the link.

Flack looks downright edible both when in dressy and in casual clothes. Actually, he'd look good in anything, even a bin liner. But the suit I'd like to see him in most is his birthday one.

I don't think his ties are that bad. But maybe I don't notice them because I get lost in his eyes.

Hell the guy probally will make a potato sack look good :lol:
I'm just wondering where in the world does the wardobe dept. find all of those wierd ties that he has to wear because I'm pretty sure that you can't find them at Wal mart or target :shifty:

The pictures are good expecially the one where he jumps off the platform, now that is priceless :lol:

I have half a mind to buy him some decent ones :lol:

I have a major thing for men in suits, and Flack does not dissapoint in that department.

I'm just wondering where in the world does the wardobe dept. find all of those wierd ties that he has to wear because I'm pretty sure that you can't find them at Wal mart or target :shifty:

I've tried to find ties that are even slightly as stunning as Flack's are but haven't been able to find a single one anywhere. Pity, I really wanted to get one for my sister's boyfriend :(

Maybe the people in the wardrobe department just go straight to the tie makers and say "Give me 50 ties in the ugliest material you've got!" :lol:

SpeedyMeg25 said:
Maybe the people in the wardrobe department just go straight to the tie makers and say "Give me 50 ties in the ugliest material you've got!" :lol:
My former Geology professor comes to school in a suit. If there was somebody who can rival Flack's fugly ties, it'd be him. Today, I saw him wearing a tie with checkered Daffy Duck patterns all over it. :eek:

I've tried to find ties that are even slightly as stunning as Flack's are but haven't been able to find a single one anywhere. Pity, I really wanted to get one for my sister's boyfriend :(

I went to a catholic high school and the boys had to wear ties as part of their uniform. They were allowed to wear whatever tie they wanted and there was a small group of boys who called themselves 'The Ugly Tie Club'. I'd see them gathered around one locker in the mornings before homeroom and one person would be doling out the ties. They were some of the ugliest ties I have ever laid eyes on. That is until I started watching NY.

I think I've cracked the mystery of the fugly ties. A lot of them look like they could have been made from curtains. Perhaps there is a store that makes ties from the offcuts of curtain fabric.

How can a man with such gorgeous eyes wear such awful ties? They ruin the suit. The ties, not his eyes.

I think that the fact that he can PULL IT OFF makes the fugly ties lovable and not as a nuisance. It just adds to the "mad-dog but still very adorable" personality Flack has. ;) Or maybe I'm just biased.

Let's just put this simply, He can be damn stark naked and I will still love him! Well, who won't if he is stark naked?! :drool::guffaw:

The ties do kind of look like curtains when you think about it...

It takes a seriously special kind of person to be able to wear something so horrendous while still making it look so darn amazing.
I'd love to see Eddie's face when they bring him all of the ties though. I'll bet he's like "Oh....great...." :lol:

OMG!!!!! Is it Wed yet!!! I can not wait for the episode and I'm bouncing around...it's the one thing I have to look forward to lately so it better not disappoint!

The ties do kind of look like curtains when you think about it...

It takes a seriously special kind of person to be able to wear something so horrendous while still making it look so darn amazing.
I'd love to see Eddie's face when they bring him all of the ties though. I'll bet he's like "Oh....great...." :lol:
Well, thank God that Flack/Eddie is an exceptionally good character/actor thus he can carry fugly curtain-looking ties.

I especially cannot understand the ties that have weird prints on it. Patterned ones are ok, but some of the ones he wore...like the polka-dotted ones...:wtf:

Pretty good episode tonight and was nice to see a lot of Flack. I felt bad for him, that's a bunch of crap! He was right about his clean record, shouldn't that count for something? Aye but I know presumed guilty until proven innocent anymore it seems to be. I was trying to figure out how his ties changed, lol, didn't realize we went back in time for a second there. Both ties were really good choices tonight, I think. And damn if Flack didn't look hot! :drool::drool: But I so could've done without finding out that him and Det. Angell are seeing each other. :censored: Why isn't here a puking smilie? So yea, that made me sick to my stomach but as long as I don't have to see them actually together other than working then I'm pretty ok with it, not completely, but pretty ok. Haha! Sorry to all of you who ship them...

Does anyone have any screen caps from last night? He just looks so....pitiful yet adorable with that worried look on his face. I kinda like that look!

The About NY5-13, I mean say, My Don is such poor.My heart is all broken.:(:(:(
But, man always such adamant, and, he have thus strong backing ,love his person, Uh.....I mean to say, he be the CSI NY real star. no one not love he:cool:

Uh......About NY5-13 Don Flack 's pic I tomorrow or the day after tomorrow give everyone:lol:

End a NY5-12's artwork,Hope everyone like:lol:
200901231316284EDc.jpg

http://www.my2cool.com/albums/2009/01/23/20090123131724484c.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Haha, I love all of the pics Zhu!
They almost made up for not seeing the episode.
But now that I have seen all these great pictures and had a taste of it I have to go find the episode!
At one time I had a picture of Flack wearing white socks with his suit. They were pretty sexy too. ;)
WOW, Flack's white socks?You where detection it, Uh.....Why not the sharing give everyone, anyway, I is such love, the man's flavor:drool::drool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back