Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flack is best when he's the tough cop!

I like him being all "James Bond" and I like his tender heart, but there is something so straight forward and open about his tough cop attitude.

It really takes my breath away. :adore:

Wow, it's been quiet in here lately! :eek: But then there haven't been any new episodes for awhile. I can't wait till next week to see some new Flack action. I posted promo pics in the the 'ready for your close-up' thread if anyone wants to see them, there are quite a few of Flack there!

So Flack is supposed to get in trouble soon for leaving a suspect alone who kills himself or something. Poor Flack in trouble! I hope they don't make this a huge thing. Flack has always been the upstanding officer so I hope they won't make it into a big mess.

I wonder where Flack's sister has been? We found out she's an alcoholic and then nothing. Weird!

Great pics Zhu!

Is it just me or did you all really enjoy that scene in The Triangle where Flack goes to see Bernie the first time round? Love how Flack says, "job you pulled got a lil sloppy". LOL, he says it so cute! And looks damn fine in that scene! I'm so happy he got a haircut back in The Box. His hair was getting a little too long for me.

I love Flack, he's my favorite Det. with Stella =)....2 Presents for you all :D

edsigec3.jpg

edavaon0.gif

Oh wow. That is a lovely banner, Jay1987! The middle part of that banner is beautiful. I love Flack/Eddie's eyes.

And that's a really cute avatar you made. :thumbsup: Plus the fact that it's vintage Eddie stuff! Where did you get it?

I love the banner and avatar Jay!
I really like the colors and how it looks aged. I'm glad you're creative like that, cause I'm sure not :lol:

And thanks for the link, lots of great pictures there :p

^ Those are lovely and well-made avatars, Jay! :thumbsup: The catch phrase is so funny. I love the Carmine-Hill-Eddie icon the best! I have that photo and it takes my breath away everytime I look at it. :p

Hi Everyone! :)

I'm a new NY fan, just started watching a few weeks ago, but I love Flack, he's a very cool guy (and handsome!:)) although I don't know the character as much, but I'm looking forward to it:)

By the way, it had never happened to me, that 2 character (Danny and Flack) grew on me so fast (even Ryan in Miami took me more:lol:), these guys are woooow:D
the avis are awesome, if I find the time I'm gonna make some, too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back