Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or was Flack tougher than usual. He was chopping those criminals

for what they were worth.

Danny/Flack scene was funny.

Gorgeous pictures Mrs.SantaFlack !

Flack was his usual goofy self again last night. I can always count on laughing at at least one thing that he says during every episode, or his facial expressions.

Awesome Pics :D

I thought that he was going to rip off someone's head during that scene. But that Science/ Facts man thing was too hilarious. :lol:

Why is it necessary to have half naked women modeling purses *hits forhead* :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You're welcome ladies! ;)

Yeah, Flack was pretty tough in that Science/Facts scene. In fact, if I didn't know he was a Detective, I'd have mistaken him for a cutthroat lawyer, getting to the bottom of things. Now if he was an opposing counsel, I'd probably end up losing a case to him since he's damn hot, I'd probably be just staring and drooling at him, looking like an idiot. :lol: :devil:

Oh love Flack!
He was so tough-man. So macho!

Say...
We didn't get Flack's reaction to the baby!
Cheaters!

That's what ticked me off in this episode! They need a scene with Danny and Flack talking about it.

Thanks for the caps MrsSantaFlack! I haven't had time to do mine yet with the kids being sick again and Christmas coming up.

Wow, we've got a game going here, I'd jump in more if work hasn't been holding me hostage. I'm so harassed since Christmas is almost upon us and a lot of things have to been done before then. Grrr...

Anyway, here are some screen caps of our favorite NY Detective:

CSINY-5x11_088.jpg

He's such a charmer...

CSINY-5x11_091.jpg

Look at that smile...can melt even an indifferent Ice Queen. :lol:

CSINY-5x11_217.jpg

Science...Facts...This was such an amazing scene...so effing hilarious...Loved it!

well he already melted Angell. Ice Queen's chicken feed :lol:

yummy caps, as usual. mucho thanks :thumbsup:

That's what ticked me off in this episode! They need a scene with Danny and Flack talking about it.
Me too! :scream: They had scenes with Adam teasing Danny about the baby but...aren't Flack and Danny the tight friends in the group?! *poke TPTB poke poke poke*

Me too! :scream: They had scenes with Adam teasing Danny about the baby but...aren't Flack and Danny the tight friends in the group?! *poke TPTB poke poke poke*

Really? figures. Flack never mentioned Sam's problem to Danny.
And now this? I'm guessing an LQ moment somewhere. Well, I have to wait for that eppie to download

Yes!I love see he shoot dart, man, always such likable.:drool:
OK, I decision, also will learn to dart, then, win detective heart:lol::lol:
:thumbsup: Good idea! But he's more of a hockey guy. You think we'll just go ahead and learn how to play hockey? "The way to Don Flack's heart(or pants) is through hockey." :devil::guffaw:

I don't know ,maybe, we should constitute a ball team, then let the Eddie watch our perform, then, seduce him:devil::drool::lol::lol::lol:

Wow, we've got a game going here, I'd jump in more if work hasn't been holding me hostage. I'm so harassed since Christmas is almost upon us and a lot of things have to been done before then. Grrr...

Anyway, here are some screen caps of our favorite NY Detective:

CSINY-5x11_088.jpg

He's such a charmer...

CSINY-5x11_091.jpg

Look at that smile...can melt even an indifferent Ice Queen. :lol:

CSINY-5x11_217.jpg

Science...Facts...This was such an amazing scene...so effing hilarious...Loved it!

WOW, gorgeous picture, friend, I love, and, his smiling face, always such seduce me

Zhu I don't see any photos and the links won't work for me. Is it just me? :(

Megan shared the following pic with me (thanks!) so thought I'd share with all of you. I'll put it in a spoiler box as it's a promo pic for episode 14 just incase it's needed!

3078384593_8e6491ba62.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back