Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow! The caps are so awesome and so funny too! :drool: Methinks there isn't any limit on how much we love our Flack. :drool:

Ooh, great screencaps, thanks mandy. :D

How fantastic is Flack? He lights up every single scene he is in. I loved his interaction with Danny in the latest episode, laughing at the jokes about him. Aww, they are obviously such good friends. :) I also loved Flack's discussion with one of the Mac Taylor's in the precinct, he's just so snarky and sarcastic.

Here's some more cappies for y'all. But I don't think I didn't do so well of a job doing it. Methinks mine's a bit blurry.

vlcsnap-00005.jpg

Did you hear that, Danny?

vlcsnap-00016.jpg

Not bad, I like that!

vlcsnap-00007.jpg

Good one, good one!

vlcsnap-00008.jpg

Keep that coming!

vlcsnap-00035.jpg

Alright, I believe that, I've got my serious face on.

:guffaw::)

Love them- made my birthday! :) I love the Terrence scene with Danny. Those two are hilarious. They make a good team!

How fantastic is Flack? He lights up every single scene he is in. I loved his interaction with Danny in the latest episode, laughing at the jokes about him. Aww, they are obviously such good friends. :) I also loved Flack's discussion with one of the Mac Taylor's in the precinct, he's just so snarky and sarcastic.

Haha, yes he definitely is. I've got to agree about the Flack/Danny interaction. They have such great chemistry and it comes across the screen so naturally. I especially love the lighter moments they have together but I also love the heavy dramatic scenes they've had together so far. Yeah, Flack was his usual priceless self in that precinct scene. :lol:

Jessica6, happy birthday! :D

Jessica6 happy b-day as well!!!

Thank you Mandy9578 & PepeBee for the :drool: worthy flack pics!!!

I also agree about the Flack and Danny intereaction. I've watched CSI Miami few times here and there, and I love my Vegas...but to me nothing really compares to the way Carmine and Eddie play off one another so well. There's is so natrual and so true that its really believeble. Probably helps that they really are friends...so it's second nature.

Haha, yes he definitely is. I've got to agree about the Flack/Danny interaction. They have such great chemistry and it comes across the screen so naturally. I especially love the lighter moments they have together but I also love the heavy dramatic scenes they've had together so far. Yeah, Flack was his usual priceless self in that precinct scene. :lol:

Jessica6, happy birthday! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jessica6! :beer:
See girls? This is without a doubt, Flack's season. He's shines like never before. One thing I'm still wondering though was how come he only lets Angell know about Sam and her problem? Aren't Danny and him are supposed to be best buds? Danny seems to be clueless about Flack's problem.

By the way, priceless pics and caps ladies. Especially Twinny's ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jessica6!:cool:

I'm sorry I re-posted the pictures mandy9578 posted. Sorry about that. I'm such a noob.:rolleyes:

chaos79 said:
This is without a doubt, Flack's season. He's shines like never before. One thing I'm still wondering though was how come he only lets Angell know about Sam and her problem? Aren't Danny and him are supposed to be best buds? Danny seems to be clueless about Flack's problem.

I second that! A great reason why I'm enjoying this season is because of all the attention that the writers seem to be (finally!) giving to Flack. :thumbsup:

Maybe he thinks it's still too sensitive a topic to tell Danny or he's unsure what his friend would say about him being unable to control his sister especially when he's one of the people who got their strong idea of what's black and white.

Hey guys!

How are you?

Its little ole' me from London. So far so good. Seen lots - everything in this

city is backwards.

AAAAwwwwwwwwww look at those pictures. So sad I missed that.

I guess I'll have to catch up on Youtube when I get back. *SOBS*:(

Well thats all that I can type 4 now. Hope to write soon.

CSINYMIA000 (Evangeline)

Thx for the bday wishes! :)

CSINYMIA, hope all is well in England!

Danny and Flack- best duo ever. I agree, their "heavier" scenes are just a good as their "lighter" ones; they have real good chemistry. I dont know why Flack hasnt let Danny know. I guess Angell was able to pick him up, hence why he called her, whereas Danny maybe wasn't? Angell met Sam, so maybe that is why he called her, she already knew of their situation.

CSINYMIA - whhhattttt up. Glad your having fun...funny everything is backwards there lol, I guess being across the pond can make you feel like Alice in Wonderland :)

I should weigh in as to why he proably told Angell instead of Danny. Because sometimes, a guy needs a womans opinon. Sam being his sister and Angell being another woman, probably wanted her insight on it...Danny can't really give that...though he might with the way he cries lol

That's how I see it and why he went to her...I've had men talk to me about their woman problems all the time lol and then ask me why we do what we do...so it could be very possible it was just a woman topic and who better yet than to talk to another woman...though I think it been more approperiate for him to talk to Stella because he's known her longer oh well lol

Maybe Flack doesn't tell Danny because he takes care of Danny like a big brother would.
Angell is his equal.
I liked how he grabbed her and kissed her at the end. It was so Flack, Don Flack!

My mom doesn't like CSI: NY (no beloved redhead lieutenant) but I taped "You Only Die Once" for her and she loved it.
Now she won't stop taking about Flack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back