Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome joy17 always great to have another one of us joining the insanity of the festivites of loving on some Flack! Hope you have fun with us (grins)

You know it!! ;)I luv me some Flack.:drool: He's so amazing. I live for Wednesdays. :)

P.S. Sorry for the over use of the little facey things. There so cool (giggles like a schoolgirl)

hey guys!:thumbsup:

miss me yet?

I finaly saw the "My name is Mac Taylor" episode the scenes with Danny, Flac and Terrance priceless. Flack really knows how to push his buttons.
Anywayz, I re -watched those scenes like 10 times in a row.

Other updates I'm in Amsterdam right now -and everything is legal. LOL:lol:
Literally. You can even ask a cop to help you roll up a joint. No pun. The best F***ing city ever.

Haha, glad you're enjoy your vacation so much CSINYMIA. :lol:

Flack, Danny, and Terrence are all so funny together. I think that all three of them know how to get on each others nerves to just the right amount so that they can laugh and not get...killed? They are an interesting bunch, that's for sure.

CSINYMIA I'm still jealose at you! LOL that sounds like an interesting place. Though after seeing Hostel I really had no desire to go to some of those countries haha it can kind of screw you up just a tad! Stay safe and hope you share your pics with us!!!

Okay so I thought since it has to do with Flack I'd share my story I just wrote, a chapter at least and I would shamelessly plug it...come on if actors/actress can do it why not writers lol..

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4673243/1/Bad_Day

If anybody has any stories I'd definitely love to read em ;)

Last edited:
A warm and fuzzy welcome to joy17! *throws confetti around*

Have a great look around. See how much we go gaga over "Young Blue Eyes" - yes. especially after the "Love Feat" he just did that went on and on and on...and probably until there's still CSI:NY. woohoooooo!:guffaw:

Thanks for the welcome.

I will be interesting were the Flack/Angell thing is taken because, as we all know, the writers aren't always the best continuing story lines. So we'll see...
Thats so true. They might make where it was like nothing happened.

And Flacks looks good with his sideburns.

right now. they're still in the subject to teasing us to death :evil:

CSINYMIA - whhhattttt up. Glad your having fun...funny everything is backwards there lol, I guess being across the pond can make you feel like Alice in Wonderland :)

I should weigh in as to why he proably told Angell instead of Danny. Because sometimes, a guy needs a womans opinon. Sam being his sister and Angell being another woman, probably wanted her insight on it...Danny can't really give that...though he might with the way he cries lol

That's how I see it and why he went to her...I've had men talk to me about their woman problems all the time lol and then ask me why we do what we do...so it could be very possible it was just a woman topic and who better yet than to talk to another woman...though I think it been more approperiate for him to talk to Stella because he's known her longer oh well lol

I've gone completely blind and dull on this and i apologize *smacks head*. Good point there. Since Angell is Flack's partner she's the closest one to tell her about Sam's problem. However, I'm also expecting him to tell Danno a bit about her. But the important thing is that Sam should start sobering up for good for big bro's sake. Heck, I would feel the same if I were in Flack's situation. I have a little sister and it's hard to keep an eye on her by the minute.

P.S. Mods, i apologize if i have posted one after another. just got online after gone for 2 days. got quite to catch up on ;)

P.S. Mods, i apologize if i have posted one after another. just got online after gone for 2 days. got quite to catch up on ;)

OK, but with vBulletin you can multi quote and edit your posts, so there's no need to post more than once in a row. ;)

Oh the sideburns, I had almost forgotten about those. Good times, good times.
Oh dear. It was like a recurring nightmare for me. I'm glad we got over the sideburns. My mom did not let it down the whole season!

But who cares, he may look like Elvis or grow that mop top again and I'll still be :drool: over him. Who wouldn't? ;)

Other updates I'm in Amsterdam right now -and everything is legal. LOL
Literally. You can even ask a cop to help you roll up a joint. No pun. The best F***ing city ever.
Amsterdam! Lucky you! My brother and I are dying to go there.

Thanks for the warm welcome my fellow Flack lovers.

Does anyone know where I can see clips of prev. seasons online. I fell in love with CSI: NY during season 3 so I have to catch up. I that Flack was in an explosion and I really want to see it, well only because I know hes okay ( grins).

Hi Joy17

There are a lot of links on *content removed by mod*
Some work, some don't, some are confusing because their in a different language, but I found that I could use this sight to watch some of the episodes that I missed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Enhinti, there are very few sites that let you legally watch or download episodes online, and we can only allow links to legal sites such as CBS and iTunes. Do not link to any other sites offering a variety of downloads, they aren't legal and should not be discussed here.

That goes for everyone, the past couple of weeks I've edited quite a few posts for this, it has to stop. Don't link to or discuss sites offering illegal episode downloads.

Thanks for the warm welcome my fellow Flack lovers.

Does anyone know where I can see clips of prev. seasons online. I fell in love with CSI: NY during season 3 so I have to catch up. I that Flack was in an explosion and I really want to see it, well only because I know hes okay ( grins).

Welcome joy17!

If you want to see the episode where Flack was injured during a bombing, that would be Season 2 Episode 24 Charge of this Post. Maybe you can resort to buying the DVD of the second season and the third season. Just to be safe. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back