Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a great trip CSINYMIA000! Thanks for the great pics! That scene made my heart so sad, poor Flack! Like my icon, he needs a hug here. I agree Elsie, I wish Sam would have let him in or acknowlegded the gesture of the song! Too sweet!

So I'm not sure if I need to put this in a spoiler cause it's about clothes, if I do let me know Elsie! Saw promos for episode 9 and Flack will be wearing jeans and a long sleeved t-shirt (sleeves rolled up of course)! Woohoo!
faintthud.gif

Saw promos for episode 9 and Flack will be wearing jeans and a long sleeved t-shirt (sleeves rolled up of course)! Woohoo!
faintthud.gif

mmm...Flack in a t-shirt and jeans. That is the kind of stuff that dreams are made of. :lol:
He looks so much yummier in things other than suits and ties, not that he doesn't look good in those either. :p Bring on the unformal Flack!

So I'm not sure if I need to put this in a spoiler cause it's about clothes, if I do let me know Elsie! Saw promos for episode 9 and Flack will be wearing jeans and a long sleeved t-shirt (sleeves rolled up of course)! Woohoo!
faintthud.gif
Friend, is this true?
OK, imagination that, I am dribble. Anyway, love this man:drool::drool::drool:

Thank you for the many, many pics ZhuShuaijie! You're not the only one who can't seem to get enough of him. :D I didn't now there was a new fansite for Eddie Cahill. Thank you again!

I've seen "This is not a test" and although in the first few pics the suit screams Flack, Robert Forte is nothing like Flack imo.

Here's another pic from the last episode. :adore:

flackbanner.jpg
Everyone, need not thanks.
Sharing with everyone such handsome man, I is happiness ^_^

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
OK, concerning the CSI NY5-7, I very very very very love here:
170387762_54681.jpg

170387763_65304.jpg

170387764_33687.jpg

Anyway, I also want one, thus love me and care me's elder brother.:drool::shifty:
Uh..... My Don be always thus great with handsome . in fine, I will all love him , forever......:lol:

Last edited:
Just a quick last minute visit.

adamandeva ; purevintage; SpeedyMeg25 ; and last but never the

least CSI Stokes Girl - thanks for well wishes. You rock :thumbsup:.

I'm upset that I will miss the 100th episode, and especially casual Flack,

which is rare, but a very nice sight *wink*:lol: Hopefully I'll catch up when I

get back -or even better I get to watch it internationally (But I'm not sure

about the shedual overseas).

But anywayz.........I'll miss Donnie and this thread *whimpers*:(:(:(:(:(

Outta my mind -be back in 5 minutes.

LOL:lol:

HEYYYYYY I didn't see you were leaving CSINYMIA000 (runs and tackles you) NO YOU CAN'T GO..and that is freaking cool that you are getting to see Europe that has always been one of my biggest dreams to do that! Have fun, and will be waiting for you to get back!!! Will miss you!! :(

As for the pictures, yeah I'll be having GREAT dreams tonight so thank you ladies!!

Just a quick last minute visit.

adamandeva ; purevintage; SpeedyMeg25 ; and last but never the

least CSI Stokes Girl - thanks for well wishes. You rock :thumbsup:.

I'm upset that I will miss the 100th episode, and especially casual Flack,

which is rare, but a very nice sight *wink*:lol: Hopefully I'll catch up when I

get back -or even better I get to watch it internationally (But I'm not sure

about the shedual overseas).

But anywayz.........I'll miss Donnie and this thread *whimpers*:(:(:(:(:(

Outta my mind -be back in 5 minutes.

LOL:lol:

Have a fun and safe trip!

Casual Flack is next week, when do you get back? :) I'll cap it for ya if you miss it!

I have fallen off the radar for just less than a week and I come in here trying to play catch up. So many posts! :lol:

I did love Dead Inside since we got to see emotional Flack. I've been hankering for some good ol' Flack family drama and I was glad that TPTB have obliged. Flack's scenes with Sam were awesome. He's such a great big brother. The fact that it's been revealed that Sam's an alcoholic leaves me hopeful that we'll see more Flack family drama in the future. Yay us! I do agree that I'd love to see Papa Flack as well.

On the other hand, I didn't get the need to add the F/A lip lock at the end. Come on, don't get me wrong, I like Angell since she feisty, tough and she can definitely hold her own with the boys but I think that lip lock was totally random and as many pointed out here, out of the blue. Sure, Flack was emotional at that particular moment but why kiss Jess? A hug maybe but a kiss?

I haven't seen the promotional pictures yet!!! :shifty: Arrrrggghh! I want to see ittttt!!! :scream::scream::scream: I feel like I won't be sleeping because of too much excitement to see Casual Flack. Oh dear, insomnia! :guffaw:

Great pictures btw! :thumbsup:

Whoa, casual Flack, what now? :) Tres exciting. I think it's hilarious how excited we get over seeing him out of work clothes! Well, he does wear suits an awful lot. Emphasize on the awful... :lol:

I have fallen off the radar for just less than a week and I come in here trying to play catch up. So many posts! :lol:

I did love Dead Inside since we got to see emotional Flack. I've been hankering for some good ol' Flack family drama and I was glad that TPTB have obliged. Flack's scenes with Sam were awesome. He's such a great big brother. The fact that it's been revealed that Sam's an alcoholic leaves me hopeful that we'll see more Flack family drama in the future. Yay us! I do agree that I'd love to see Papa Flack as well.

On the other hand, I didn't get the need to add the F/A lip lock at the end. Come on, don't get me wrong, I like Angell since she feisty, tough and she can definitely hold her own with the boys but I think that lip lock was totally random and as many pointed out here, out of the blue. Sure, Flack was emotional at that particular moment but why kiss Jess? A hug maybe but a kiss?

i have but this to say: hot case. hot sad flack. hot weeping flack. hot kissing flack... uhm, ok. that's it.

mandy9578 your advatar...:drool: that is one santa I would sit on...:luvlove: I love it!!!

Man...I can't wait to get my hands on some of the screencaps from tonight. That lil laugh Flack gave as he walked away from Terrance and Danny :guffaw:

Starsky and Hutch :lol:

mandy9578 your advatar...:drool: that is one santa I would sit on...:luvlove: I love it!!!

:D Oh definitely! :lol:

Man...I can't wait to get my hands on some of the screencaps from tonight. That lil laugh Flack gave as he walked away from Terrance and Danny :guffaw:

Yeah that scene was particularly hilarious. Flack and Danny really play off of each other so well.

Anyway, here are some screen caps from My Name Is Mac Taylor:

CSINY-5x08_196.jpg

Hey Flack, what are you laughing at?

CSINY-5x08_360.jpg

Gee, aren't you a dreamboat! :devil: :drool:

CSINY-5x08_422.jpg

Flack and Danny: resident toughies...

CSINY-5x08_433.jpg

I'm trying so hard not to laugh and wet my pants...

:D Oh definitely! :lol:

Yeah that scene was particularly hilarious. Flack and Danny really play off of each other so well.

Anyway, here are some screen caps from My Name Is Mac Taylor:

CSINY-5x08_196.jpg

Hey Flack, what are you laughing at?

CSINY-5x08_360.jpg

Gee, aren't you a dreamboat! :devil: :drool:

CSINY-5x08_422.jpg

Flack and Danny: resident toughies...

CSINY-5x08_433.jpg

I'm trying so hard not to laugh and wet my pants...

wehehelll...Mr. Snarky Blue eyes come-a smilin' again! I guess he just got darn lucky kissing Angell. woohoooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back