Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie stole the show last night. He displayed some very fine acting and I loved that storyline with his sister especially the bit when he's on the stoop playing the song into the intercom.

I just wish he had kept on walking instead of turning back to kiss that twit. There is Flack with the weight of the world on his shoulders and Angell is grinning ear to ear cuz she got a snog from him. :rolleyes: Not only can EV not act, but she clearly mis-interpreted her character's interaction with Flack. Someone like Stella would have shown more concern. Even Lindsay looked concerned when they were in the bar. He should have called Messer for a ride instead.

P.S. Does anyone know the name of the song/artist that Flack played for his sister?

I liked the episode, but the Flack/Sam stuff was fantastic. Great job casting! You casted the right girl to play Flack's sister, she looks like she could be Eddie's sister. I want Flack has my older brother, and I felt so bad for Flack after the scene where he's trying to get Sam to open up the door by playing the song they listened to when they were younger(I thought she would open up...)

More Flack/Sam interaction please, because those actors work so great together.

I liked the episode, but the Flack/Sam stuff was fantastic. Great job casting! You casted the right girl to play Flack's sister, she looks like she could be Eddie's sister. I want Flack has my older brother, and I felt so bad for Flack after the scene where he's trying to get Sam to open up the door by playing the song they listened to when they were younger(I thought she would open up...)
I thought Flack was great tonight as well. The scenes with his sister were so touching and really believable as siblings. I hope we see more of that.

Flackette, if I am remembering correctly, the name of the song that Flack played for Sam through the intercom is "Red Rain" by Peter Gabriel.

i love the flack and sam together and when he said that he was thinking of turning his back on sam I was no you can´t turn you back on your sister and he was just great playning that song and when he fund out great acting

the flack angell kiss I d´not kown let me see how that goes

I knew that kiss was coming because I had been looking at some spoilers. I still cringed anyways. I mean what, they flirt a couple of times...and now they're already at it. It doesn't make much sense. But whatever, I'm curious as to where the writers are taking this. Hopefully it'll be like a 'fall for eachother and then Angell gets re-assigned to a different country thing'. I'm not fond of her.

But whatever, I'm curious as to where the writers are taking this. Hopefully it'll be like a 'fall for eachother and then Angell gets re-assigned to a different country thing'. I'm not fond of her.

haha, sounds like a good plan to me.
I'm not a big fan of hers either. Sorry :) Don't know why, just never had *shrugs*
But I'm always up for a good Flack storyline, the more of him, the better
He's such a cutie, and a sweetheart too. I can totally understand what she sees in him.
It'll be interesting to see how the writers will handle this

Last edited:
I knew that kiss was coming because I had been looking at some spoilers. I still cringed anyways. I mean what, they flirt a couple of times...and now they're already at it. It doesn't make much sense. But whatever, I'm curious as to where the writers are taking this. Hopefully it'll be like a 'fall for eachother and then Angell gets re-assigned to a different country thing'. I'm not fond of her.

Love it! :guffaw:

I thought this was a Flack thread and not an "I hate Angell" thread. :confused: Maybe I'm just confused. :shifty:

Even though the kiss was a bit out of the blue and WTF? I still ended up liking it. That surprised me because I've been bitching about it in the spoiler thread and was sure I'd absolutely hate it. I think it made some sense that Flack would kiss Angell in the situation they were in. He was extremely emotional about what he witnessed with Sam and Angell was there to support him through it without making a big deal out of it. To me it seemed kind of like a natural progression of their relationship. They've been flirting so it shouldn't come as a huge shock that they'd kiss at some point. Eddie and Emmanuelle have crazy chemistry and they don't over play their scenes together so maybe that's why I don't mind it even though it did come out of the blue. Fay said somewhere that it detracted from the Sam/Flack story and that it would have been a stronger ending to that part of the episode to just show Flack's reaction outside the meeting room. I agree with that. As much as I ended up liking the kiss scene it made it pretty clear TPTB think the romantic relationships are the most important on the show and I completely disagree with that.

I am really happy that TPTB chose to reveal Sam's problem early on and have Flack find it out at the same the audience did. It would have been annoying to have a big lead up to finding out what's up with Sam and then waiting for Flack to figure it out. I love Flack and Sam's relationship. It is so realistic and emotional. They have that sibling love/hate relationship that most people can relate to in some way. I also like that they are showing Flack not being so black/white and right/wrong. In one breath he's talking about washing his hands of his constantly in trouble sister and then in the next breath he's reaching out to her, wanting to help and being the protective, sentimental big brother. It's a side of Flack we've never seen and I really like it.

PerfectAnomaly - thanks for that reminder. This is a Flack thread,not I Hate Angell. She can be discussed, but I think in a polite manner...

I loved his performance last night. He is such a gentleman, as this thread's title suggests. He wants to help his sis. That's the sign of a gentleman.

Since Angell and Flack have screentime together I think we can discuss her here. We are discussing how we don't like her with Flack which makes sense if it's in a Flack thread.

But anyways....how bad did you feel for Flack when he was at Sam's door/intercom and she still wouldn't let him in after he played that song? *hugs Flack* I wish my brother was that nice, lol! I did over 3,000 caps for this ep! :eek: So I'm sharing some, here's one from that scene:

CSINYS05E071417-1.jpg

And how totally adorable is this man's smile?! :luvlove: So sweet!
CSINYS05E070798.jpg

Aww, hugs for big brother Flack!
CSINYS05E071926.jpg

Since Angell and Flack have screentime together I think we can discuss her here. We are discussing how we don't like her with Flack which makes sense if it's in a Flack thread.

Actually you're not discussing it, you're just saying you don't like them together and don't like Angell without any reasons why you feel that way. If there were actual discussion and relevance to the thread I wouldn't have said what I did.

I think it made some sense that Flack would kiss Angell in the situation they were in. He was extremely emotional about what he witnessed with Sam and Angell was there to support him through it without making a big deal out of it. To me it seemed kind of like a natural progression of their relationship. They've been flirting so it shouldn't come as a huge shock that they'd kiss at some point. Eddie and Emmanuelle have crazy chemistry and they don't over play their scenes together so maybe that's why I don't mind it even though it did come out of the blue.

My thoughts exactly. That scene felt very natural. I loved it! I have few screen caps of that scene but since some of the girls here have some issues with Angell I'll save them for the shipper thread. :p;)

Now I need to see a kiss between them every now and then or otherwise I'm starting a riot. :lol:

how bad did you feel for Flack when he was at Sam's door/intercom and she still wouldn't let him in after he played that song?

That was so sweet! Too bad she didn't open the door but he made sure she knows that he does care. I'm glad he understood that Sam needed to be left alone and didn't make a scene. Love the caps!

I love his expression in this cap. And those eyes....:adore:

csi_ny5x07Flack2.jpg

Thanks for the pic, AppleJack!

Anyone else notice that he has a smal amount of grey hair? I kinda like it! Myself, I've had grey hair for several years (I started really young), so I like to see someone else who is the same age as I am with a few silvers. Kinda makes him look, hmmmm.....distinguished!

Thanks for the pic, AppleJack!

Anyone else notice that he has a smal amount of grey hair? I kinda like it! Myself, I've had grey hair for several years (I started really young), so I like to see someone else who is the same age as I am with a few silvers. Kinda makes him look, hmmmm.....distinguished!

I'm not sure if they put it in for the show or not..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back