Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have like a contest to see if we can find the ugliest tie pic...though he could be wearing one of those cheesy ties that light up and I'd still think it's hot on him LOL

:guffaw: I could totally see Flack doing something like that! Say at an office Christmas party! :lol:

Oh he would do it.
They'd be like "Look! Santa is coming because I can see Rudolph's nose blinking in the distance! Oh, wait...that's just Flack's new tie." :lol:
But I'd rather have Flack than Santa any day.

I could see him wearing one with candy canes on it.

I wish I had my computer at the moment or I'd be trying to photoshop that into a pic heheh

chaos79 that's an older promo picture, I believe from the second season or third. Not sure which one but I think second cause his hair is kind of longer there.

I know this has probably seen before, but how can I resist this pic!!!!

nhl_g_cahill_cup_195.jpg

All I keep thinking is the scene going something like

"I'm not easing up on you till you tell me where you buried the hockey puck!"

Okay lame but it's still a cute pic lol

nhl_g_cahill_cup_195.jpg

haha, I love that picture :lol:

"Come on. You know you wanna tell me why you did it. Were you jealous that the players want to spend more time with that little, black, pitiful piece of rubber then with you? Or maybe you were having an affair with the puck and didn't want Mrs. Stanley Cup to find out about your little secret?" :p

chaos79 that's an older promo picture, I believe from the second season or third. Not sure which one but I think second cause his hair is kind of longer there.

really? thanks for the info. Flack looks younger with that slightly-toussled hair (did i spelled that right?)

Hey, guys, please don't post large images on the board, or if you're quoting large images please remove the image tags. I'm not laying down specific size rules, so I know it can get a bit confusing, but if you think the image dimensions or file size are a bit bigger than the other images you're used to seeing on here, then perhaps linking to them or displaying a thumbnail would be better. Thanks. :)

I wish I had my computer at the moment or I'd be trying to photoshop that into a pic heheh

I'll totally do it.

EDIT:

2005_14.jpg

OR

2005_15.jpg

I decided to give him a tie with string lights and then one with Santa hats. Pretty ugly I'd say.
Hahaha.
Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
Haha, Flack wearing fugly Christmas ties!! So cute and hot. :devil: Thanks purevintage for the pics. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Haha purevintage! That is by far the funniest thing I have seen today.
Those are some pretty hot ties on a very sexy man. :D
Now if only I could find that under my Christmas tree...
:devil:

wahey! i'm loving them! i can feel the holiday rush now :lol:

by the way, i'm thinking of Santa's reindeers around the tie as well...waddyathink girls?

nhl_g_cahill_cup_195.jpg

i gotta say this. i never saw that coming. swear! :guffaw:

but, nice manip there. impressive! :thumbsup:

purevintage YES!!!! I freaking love it!! Great job, it looks so realistic! :guffaw::guffaw: kills me its so great, like I said it before and I'll say it again. He could have the uglest tie known to man and he'd still make it sexy, oooo he's bringing sexy back YEAH!!!

chaos79 glad you got a kick out of that lol :D blame that one on caffine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back