Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pic, AppleJack!

Anyone else notice that he has a smal amount of grey hair? I kinda like it! Myself, I've had grey hair for several years (I started really young), so I like to see someone else who is the same age as I am with a few silvers. Kinda makes him look, hmmmm.....distinguished!

I'm not sure if they put it in for the show or not..

I think it's safe to say that they wouldn't have touched Eddie's hair for the role. We've noticed this before starting way back with Snow Day. I agree with purevintage that it makes him look distinguished. Wish mine did, haha!

Just to chime in on the Angell/Flack sitution: I dont think it was natural at all for them to kiss like that, and it seemed a little outta the blue. As mentioned, I guess they've been seeing each other "off screne" and we havent seen it. It seems liek it went from flirting, to a passionate kiss you'd give someone you've known/been with for a while. Didnt make sense to me at all. Also, I love EV and I think she IS a good actress, but I dont think Angell and Flack have chemisty, and I dont think that has anything to do with either of their acting abilities. I just dont see it in their characters.

And, like everyone else has already mentioned, I loved the Sam/Flack scenes. I loved the whole episode really, and those scenes really seemed real.

Oh, and about Eddie's hair- as if they added the grey! That'd be funny!

I love his hair to, I just want to run my fingers through it!!!

CSI Stokes Girl Thanks for posting those pics...just...I think I'll just stare at them for about an hr!

I need an advatar of that slow mo haha of him turning around just..:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

First things first. In relation to some of the posts in here, this is the Flack thread, of course discussion of Flack and Angell where it is relevant can go in here, but the main focus needs to be on Flack. And if you just want to say that you don't like Emmanuelle Vaugier's acting, or you hate Angell in general, that's your prerogative, but it's not really relevant in here.

Right, back to Flack. Great episode for Flack! I love to see his interaction with Sam, it was both sad and touching. They were obviously close at one point, but now they've drifted apart, I loved the trip down memory lane, cute. I'm sure her words hurt him though, it's obvious that he does care, but right now he doesn't seem to know how to show it, or how best to help her. I hope we'll see Sam again later in the season. :)

I've got some screencaps, mostly they're the same as the ones already posted! :lol: He's got a great smile, right?

ny507000745.png

I love this one too, I really wanted Sam to open the door, or at least acknowledge him in some way after he played the song.
ny507001383.png

I fet really bad for Flack in this episode, he tried so hard to do the right
thing, but things always went wrong.

This episode further proves that he really is the type I always though he
was. Strong, independent, leader, "loving with a firm hand" (just an expression).

He tried to help Sam, but she always dismissed him- thats just wrong. I get that its tough to live up to expectations, but c'mon Flack is the only one who didn't give up on her- the least she could to is try to get better.

He even came over to her apartment and put on a song from their childhood years - My own brother would never do that 4 me:(.

He deserves more credit.

Last edited:
I think Sam is just going throguh a lot and maybe doesnt "see" that Flack is trying to help her...? I too, hope we see more Sam and Flack; they make for very interesting scenes! And of course, more info about Flack's family is always good...

He tried to help Sam, but she always dismissed him- thats just wrong. I get that its tough to live up to expectations, but c'mon Flack is the only one who didn't give up on her- the least she could to is try to get better.

He even came over to her apartment and put on a song from their childhood years - My own brother would never do that 4 me:(.

He deserves more credit.

The thing is with addiction the addict has to want to get better for themselves. Trying to get clean to please other people or live up to expectations doesn't work a vast majority of the time. Sam owes it to herself to get clean, not to her brother and his expectations.

Like the old saying goes..."You can only save those who want to be saved." She has to want it first...but by going to AA that does show she is fessing up she has a problem which is good.

But what happens to a lot of people is they go right back to what they were doing, they don't stay on the program.

That second pic Elsie is so sweet! He looks so sad and lonely there. I wish Sam would've let him in or said something like 'thank you'! *hugs Flack*

I totally agree, i would have loved to see big brother Flack hugging Sam, it would have been so cute!!

But yeah that kiss, my jaw actually dropped, I was completely shocked and slightly confused, but i'm kinda glad Flack is gettin' some lovin.

Like the old saying goes..."You can only save those who want to be saved." She has to want it first...but by going to AA that does show she is fessing up she has a problem which is good.

But what happens to a lot of people is they go right back to what they were doing, they don't stay on the program.

I understand and agree with you. She is showing initiative -which is good, I think she can be saved - with the right people around her(her brother Don).

Don is a great person, he was being stong, kept it together. He keeps proving that he is a diamond in the ruff. All and more than I can say.

She's got a great older brother in Flack that will help her, especially now that he knows what her problem is.

God, if Flack kissed me like that, I would not let him leave. We would be boinking in the car.

I understand and agree with you. She is showing initiative -which is good, I think she can be saved - with the right people around her(her brother Don).

Is it wrong that I don't want her to be saved, so then we can get real good angst moment from him...like a break down or something...what can I say I like seeing my men hurt mental or physical..anyway I wanna see some suffering!!! :devil:

Is it wrong that I don't want her to be saved, so then we can get real good angst moment from him...like a break down or something...what can I say I like seeing my men hurt mental or physical..anyway I wanna see some suffering!!! :devil:

haha, I understand.
It's makes the characters more vulnerable and you can connect? with them better. Also, it usually involves cute moments, which are always a good thing, especially when they involve Flack. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back