Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Status
Not open for further replies.
^That would be a really interesting storyline actually, and might explain why he's always so focused on looking out for Danny. I'd love to see a story that delved into that.

^ I like your guys ideas on why Flack looks our for Danny!

I guess one thing that really has me thinking he is the younger brother is that well generally I don't see the older brother as letting himself be pushed around by his younger brother. I just think this from the experience of my brother and I bickering. He could say stuff that would get me real worked up, but if I said something his reaction is kind of like whatever or just kind of like... that was a pathetic attempt at an insult. But I'm a younger sister, so maybe it's different for brothers.

I guess the reason I think this way is, well in English we just finished our Media unit, and we learned that when people see media, they generally bring their own experiences into thought, and that'll be how they view it. If that makes any sense to anyone.

anyway, Back to Flack. Well I really could see him as being the older brother... But well I guess it doesn't matter to me a lot right now (despite my LONG post) I'll be happy if they even bring it up again! Although if the did bring it up again, I would hope they would give us the information we're looking for.

Ah Flack, he's snarky, he's super! and he even gets a bit casual... :D Here are a couple of caps of the beautiful Det Flack from last night's episode:

ny411-000062.jpg

ny411-000542.jpg

ny411-000553.jpg

Another possibility (and probably a great deal more costly than Gabriel Byrne, who after all does theatre and may be in NY from time to time): My favorite (ok, second or third favorite) darkhaired, blue-eyed Irishman - Pierce Brosnan.

As much as I loved SuperAction!Flack last night, the part where he leaps from the ladder or whatever he was on made me laugh and yell "Stunt Double!!" :lol: :lol:

:lol: Yeah, in his recent interview Eddie mentioned that his stunt double makes him look like a ninja. :lol: Oh well, Flack's still super to me, even if Eddie doesn't do his own stunts. ;)

Thanks for the screen caps, Elsie! :D It was finally great to see casual Flack. He looks totally scrumptious in denims! :lol: Hahaha! Ninja Flack! :lol:

Anyway, I just couldn't help myself, I had to post this picture of Flack's ass in jeans as he was climbing a ladder! :lol: :devil: :lol: So hot! :lol:

CSINY4x11308.jpg

Mandy, we don't mind or blame you :devil:

I loved casual Flack ing Child's Play and hi convo about Xray glasses and Nuns was priceless!! :lol:

I've got to agree with you Nat about the X-ray glasses and Nun conversation. Plus, at least we got to learn more about Flack's history...That he went to Catholic/parochial school. By the way, that was a priceless scene, had me laughing, which was really good since it balanced the heaviness I felt with was happening with Danny.

Elsie said:
:lol: Yeah, in his recent interview Eddie mentioned that his stunt double makes him look like a ninja. :lol: Oh well, Flack's still super to me, even if Eddie doesn't do his own stunts. ;)

I was thinking that, too! :lol: And he really did make him look like a ninja, :lol: .

I loved action Flack! :D He's such a hero. :D

I have to admit, I felt really bad for Danny last night and wish he'd had Flack to lean on for a little bit. I wonder if Flack knew what happened with Ruben yet, because he seems to seek Danny out when there's trouble (like in RSRD). Danny should have called him--he certainly didn't get much support from Lindsay or Mac--but then maybe Danny didn't feel like he deserved Flack's support.

Denim Flack is a very nice contrast to such sad episode. I love him in casual too, I'd love to see him like that in more episodes.

And I don't believe he knew what happened to Danny, because even if Danny didn't think he deserve Flack's support, he surely had been close to him just like he was in other ocassions.

Elsie said:

Hell, if I were Eddie I wouldn't be doing all that crap. I don't have a firm grasp of walking and talking at the same time, so I'd be like, "You want me to walk and have a conversation at the same time? STUNT DOUBLE!!!" :lol:

I still always crack up when it's so obvious, despite editing, there's a stunt double. :lol:

[tangent]Speaking of Ninja's, in the DVD commentary with PV and EC on "Consequences," Eddie makes some crack about wishing Flack would jump up and pull a ninja move on Mac during some point in the episode. :lol: [/tangent]

:confused: Guys! According to 411 Flack went to a private school? With nuns? So, Flack Sr, blue collar NYPD cop, put his son in a private school? Well, then we might just have the cause of the conflict in the Flack family. Those schools must be expensive, so dad must have wanted the best for his boys. Yes, I think that if one of them went, both did. So, maybe dad wanted his sons to be doctors, lawyers, senators.. etc. Donnie is a cop! A homicide detective. May this be the reason things are not all good with dad? He's disappointed by him, and doesn't appreciate that the son is loving the same job he did. Was dad a det. too? And what if the brother did what dad wanted. Aka he is a white collar, doctor or whatever. That would also explain the "insults". What do you think?

^I didn't think it was a private school Lorelai, I just presumed it was an average Catholic school run by scary nuns (although I don't know how the US school system works). It actually surprised me considering that Flack didn't seem to know much about the Catholic church (Three Generations Are Enough, not that I really expect continuity from season 1). But then I guess Flack was too busy trying to see girls underwear to pay much attention to lessons. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back