Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Gabriel Byrne - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000321/
    He's a bit shorter than Eddie, but he can be suitably intimidating (and he's easy on the eyes as well!)

2. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

Now, that's a name actor. You're right, Gabriel Byrne could make a good candidate for Flack Sr. ;) I actually haven't seen anything he's been in, except for "Man in the Iron Mask", which I saw only because Leonardo DiCaprio was in it. :p

He does look fine for a 57-year-old.

Ooh, I just thought of someone else - Mark Harmon, or rather, the character of Agent Gibbs that he plays on NCIS, who's the kind of guy who can make silence you with just a stare. Mark Harmon is 56 this year, and still so damn fine. But it's probably not possible for TPTB to steal him away for one episode to play Flack Sr. :p

3. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Gabriel Bryne ROCKS. :D Sometimes he reminds me of Al Pacino, heh. I'm afraid to say it's highly doubtful Mr. Bryne will ever appear on an episode of CSI:NY. With his resume and rep, do you know how much TPTB will have to pay him? :lol:

And yes, that picture up there I posted of Eddie is from his audition for the movie, Miracle! :D

Can anybody tell me where this is from?

[​IMG]

4. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

Yeah, TPTB will probably go bankrupt, just by paying Gabriel Byrne for his appearance fee. :lol: We certainly don't want that.

Ooh, ooh! *raises hand* Is that from "What You See is What You See"?? :D

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks for the awesome pictures, guys! :D Eddie looks so young and scruffy with his long hair and facial hair in that pic from his Miracle audition. :lol:

I've always thought that Flack wasn't an only child. I guess it's because he is of Irish Catholic descent? It is possible for him to be the second son and still be named after his father. I think the most famous example is Robert F. Kennedy when he named his eldest son Joseph Kennedy II after his father and his second son RFK, Jr.

I would echo what have been said in the Flack threads for some time... I would love to see Flack, Sr. on the show too. I would love to find out more about Flack's familial background and dynamics, and not that he had/has a girlfriend. Gabriel Byrne as Flack, Sr., not bad. But I agree TPTB couldn't afford him! :lol:

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Guys, let's avoid bringing picture game stuff in here and keep discussion on Flack/Eddie. ;) Thanks! :)

Gabriel Byrne is a really good choice for Papa Flack, actually! Really intense with an imposing bearing. I could see him making a great legendary cop father for Flack!

7. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

^ :eek: Me bad. Wanted to keep discussion going by posting pictures of him and asking about them, ya know? :lol:

Since it's now apparently canon that Flack has brothers ... who do you guys think would play them? Obviously blue-eyed handsome guys too, eh? :lol:

8. flackie_boo

flackie_boo Hit and Run

Well I know Josh Duhamel doesn't have Blue eyes, but I do certainly think he would suit being Flacks Brother because he is handsome!

I think I could actually kind of see him being Flacks brother too.

9. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

New thread!!! love the name, btw :)

I don't know the actors you've named to be Flack's family, but I'd love to see someone like Jason Wiles, Bosco in Third Watch, as Flack's brother. He could suit, he's cute and have something, also in TW he used to be a complicate character with lots of issues is his family.

10. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

News Pages? :confused:
    I know:you are to mean to say the Flack to love the Danny.Their dialogue is really very interesting.
    I do not know Danny looking Flack the charming expression , why also can unperturbed stand there?If is I, have already fainted.

11. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Could be. Whatta proud mom you would be -- having a lot of pretty sons haha. But what if he's uhmmm... the youngest and the cutest? My cousins are like that; the cutest cousin is the youngest of the brood. :lol:

12. Rtelgeuse

Rtelgeuse Hit and Run

Hi!
    That's what happens when you're away for some days: new thread. Btw, love the title and love the opening pic (I hope season 4 arrives soon in Spain, *sigh*)

I'm a bit lost about the new season, and I can't follow the episodes through CBS website (some kind of problems with the Windows Media Player), but what has caught my attention is his brother. My two cents? I think Flack could be the older brother. I have no apparent reason about that, it's just a feeling.

Btw, yesteday 'Some buried bones' was aired. I'll add it on my favourites.

13. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Simply want look look Shuai Ge! :lol: :lol:

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I kind of have that feeling too. That tongue of Flack's was made for tormenting younger siblings. :lol: Plus the way Flack is so protective of Danny suggests to me that he's been in the role of protector before, which would again suggest him being an older sibling rather than a younger one. Either way, I hope we find out someday!

15. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

^Probably. And something happened to his younger brother in the past but he wasn't there to protect him. So maybe he's making up for it through Danny. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.