Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Too bad. S4 and we still don't have a solid answer to a S1 question. :(

Yes, Stella had to fill him in about sins and now he's been to a Catholic school? Someone only went to school to wear the X-rays. :p

And if the first thing he bough disappointed his innocent eyes, why did he kept on buying? :lol:

2. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

I attribute it to his faith in the good in people...maybe he thought that eventually he'd get his money's worth...that or he wasn't the brightest bulb in the lamp throughout his childhood... But he's pretty, so he can get away with a little idiocy now and then ;)...he's so pretty :)

3. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I agree with Elsie...Flack may have gone to Catholic school but that doesn't necessarily mean it was an expensive private school. He may have attended a parochial school, which is run by the local parish, which means tuition is so much lower. Flack, not knowing much about being Catholic because he was too busy looking at girls, that one's just too funny. :lol: :lol: I could just see it in my mind how Flack was describing a nun flying at him because of the x-ray glasses. :lol:

4. Leftyguitar

Leftyguitar Police Officer

Last night's chase scene was great, but how did it get dark so fast? :lol:

I think he is secertly be Batman. :lol:

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

You know, I kind of wondered that too when Flack talked about his brother's "insults." It made me think the brother might be a snob, working in some profession where he looks down on Flack. Again, that's what made me think he was younger than Flack...the younger brother who took a different path than dad and Flack and is a little arrogant about it.

6. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

Maybe that has something to do with the good relationship with the CSI. IF he grew up with a brother bothering him because he wasn't going to be a genious, a doctor or a lawyer, maybe he had something against the geeks. Meeting the CSI and getting closer to them maybe made him believe not all the smart guys were aginst smart cops :)

7. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

OMG... no ties and in jeans? *salivates*

:lol: I would like to see that haha. And Mac would be, "What the hell just happened?"

Maybe he thought he just bought the defective one and the others in the batch worked fine. :lol: Persistent little guy haha. LOL, Imagine a little boy!Flack tapping Mommy Flack's knee asking for a dollar or two to buy a toy. *squees*

8. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

*thud* OMG. Look at that ass! :devil: :D Heeheehee.

When Flack went chasing after the Chinese guy amid all the fireworks, I was going, "So that's the whole my-stunt double-made-me-look-like-a-ninja scene!" :lol: Seriously, they gotta work on those camera angles a little more. The guy jumping the ladder was so not Eddie. :rolleyes: Great delivery of the "Stop, drop and roll, you sonofabitch!" *drool*

I also loved his ad lib with the temporarily deaf suspect and the handcuffs. :lol: Man's a genius.

I kinda hate that they didn't have a shot of Flack's face when he was going "Hehehehehe" when Laughing Larry squirted water at his tie.

9. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

oooh :eek:...thanks for the pics!!! :D loves me the casual flack! wish they showed him dressed down a bit more...i sometimes wonder if he sleeps in his suits... :lol:...well, actually in my head he sleeps neked... :devil:

10. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

Great picture Mandy. The only thing that I can say is that the man suits Jeans! :D

11. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

12. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

thanx Lorelai! I soooo love the pic of him holding up the handcuffs...it get's me thinkin....lol

13. penguinpie

penguinpie Prime Suspect

:lol: :lol: :lol: I love the expression on his face when he's holding up the handcuffs. "See these? They go on you."

Thanks again for the caps, Lorelai!

14. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

Hey, I was wondering if y'all know the name of the episode where the building blows up and Mac and Flack are in it?

15. Leftyguitar

Leftyguitar Police Officer

^ The name that episode is 'Charge of this Post'

And those are great pics. Laughing Larry doesn't know what he's talking about, Flack is way better looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.