Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please please please does anyone have any clips of Eddie when he was Tag Jones in friends, like when they get together (I have seen the clips of before they get together). :confused:

I think if you go to Youtube, they have pretty much got the gammit of Tag clips, if not, check the Eddie Cahill thread...

Kay, did anyone else catch the cuteness of Flack and Angell :devil: in the preview for next week's epi??? It makes me all tingly inside - as he's strapping on his Kevlar vest (yay! to the return of the kevlar!!!:drool:) he turns to Angell, who's strappin on her own kevlar vest, and says "You make that look good"....*giggle :devil:* Of course she does...she could make a paper bag look good...duh...Flack is gettin all sly with her now, tee hee...they've totally done it...:guffaw:

Oh really? Darn the country I live it. I don't get previews!! Sounds like a great upcoming ep to me!!

And aww... Flack and Angell are always cute together. I wonder if TPTB are serious about them or just making them flirt because they can :eek: We need a spy up in that room....

I can't wait! I heard that the new episodes start next week here! So excited!!!
And Angell is beautiful, and if Flack's gonna hook up with here, I could go with that. I'm usually Danny/Flack, but Flack/Angell is a cute couple.
YAY for return of the kevlar. I haven't seen the previews, it won't come out until Monday probably.

^Yeah, new eps are starting next week *does happy dance* ....finally. :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see what collection of ties Flack will be sporting for the remainder of the season. :lol: It's just one of those strange joys CSI:NY brings. :lol:

He does have a lovely smile. I notice that in a lot of his pictures. He just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside with a smile like that.

I like Flack when he's all emotional, I dunno why but it's just cool to watch him restrain himself.

Wish I could see Flack thoroughly pissed off at someone so much someone else has to restrain him. He's always the cool headed one, so seeing him lose it would be great :)

I like it when he flips and lets his emotions run wild...wild and crazy flack...tee hee...almost as fine as SUPERFLACK! :thumbsup:lmao...

I was lyin in bed the other night thinking about what Flack might be like as a boyfriend...do you think he'd be a thoughtful boyfriend? total workaholic who doesn't have time for you? Mr. PDA, can't keep his hands off of you(my personal fave, tee hee:devil:)?

Totally random, I know, but I'm curious.....humor me, :guffaw:

i think he is a workaholic. but when he is with his girlfriend i think his like Mr. PDA, can't keep his hands off of her.

He's probably a workaholic, but total PDA-o-holic behind closed doors. :p Which makes him the other kind of Mr. PDA. :lol:

He just doesn't seem the type to mix his personal life and his work. Plus, his job is pretty demanding too.

I agree. Workaholic by day and romantic touchy boy by night. We already know that he's really dedicated to his job, so it's only his personal life we can speculate about.
I can see him being a total romantic, and showing his girlfriend off.

Unless said girlfriend shares a brain with Devon, in which case he'd be hiding her for fear of rolling eyes and being laughed at.

Unless said girlfriend shares a brain with Devon, in which case he'd be hiding her for fear of rolling eyes and being laughed at.

That's not true. He'd be mentioning his "GIRLFRIEND" as many times as possible to anyone with whom he comes in contact, regardless of the situation. ;) :lol: :wtf:

^hahaha. You may be right :p But still...I'm glad Devon's out of the picture. I don't even know why I loathe her so much... :rolleyes:

But still...I'm glad Devon's out of the picture. I don't even know why I loathe her so much... :rolleyes:

I'm just taking a wild stab in the dark here. Could it be because she was nothing more than a plot device who was also the cliched vapid, twit, socialite who Flack would never go for in the first place, let alone call his "GIRLFRIEND" while interrogating suspects? :confused: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back