Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the great pics! :D I was kinda laughing when I saw Flack out of his usual suit...and don't forget the fugly tie...and into that beige/brown uniform. :lol:

I do see chemistry with him and Angell but I'd rather not see them in a relationship. I think him and Angell are better as just friends. I also think it'd be kind of cliche too, to see two co-workers get into a relationship..again(D/L, Mac and Peyton). Ohh but I am happy he's done with Devon, she was a tool.

I've got to say that I agree with this. The whole Flack/Angell thing is cute to a point but I'd rather I have it stay at the flirtation stage since I'm just not sure whether the PTB will give this pairing justice. Case in point, D/L is such a mess. I wouldn't want that to happen again.

As for Devon, we all know that we'll never have to lay eyes on her again since she was just a very convenient plot device. :lol:

^^Very true. It's a fine line between wanting to see him with someone smart and pretty like Angell, and not wanting to see TPTB destroy it and make us hate the fact that they ever hooked up. That was one good thing about Devon, when it was over, she was gone and we never had to deal with her again.
If they do hook up, they should definitly play around with the flirting and the occasional dates like they have been before they make it a big deal. Dealing with pairings like that should mean treading carefully into a relationship and through deep and moving plot lines, which is not something TPTB are tend to be very good at doing.

> I think I had enough of the soft side of CSI:NY, otherwise this could be a downfall for them if it gets too, emotional. It's a crime series for starters and probably should stick to it. The formula's kicking in more and it shouldn't be distracted by too much emotions.

Although, it's a wonderful sight to see Flack & Angell getting along well. Well, some light scenes together won't hurt, wouldn't it? (like some Mac & Peyton moments. don't know which one. but not all ok?)

Fugly is short for something else? I always thought it was 'Flack's kind of ugly'. :p Fugly :D

:eek: :eek: How can you even suggest such a thing? :lol: He is most definitely not ugly... :p I, usually, kind of like his fugly ties too. They are perfect for the character and long may they continue. :D

ny415000747.png

Very nice pic...:thumbsup:

Top41:
While I like Flack and his "wildcat" together the best, I have to say, Flack and Angell definitely have some chemistry going! I can kind of see Flack and Stella together, too, just because they're both so quick-witted and sharp.

Hi,Top(can I call you thus?)!:rolleyes:
Yeah!This is my the first select" big dog" and" wildcat"(Flack and Danny!)Then is, Flack dude and Stella goddess.Again then is, the Bao Zi uncle and dog dog( the the Mac and Flack, the Bao Zi: is a sort of eastern food, kindred Hesperian the bread .We describe Mac thus in China--- Bao Zi uncle.)end is a Flack and Angell.
I think that the Flack and Angells really not match.:(
Because I did not see them have any same fondness and topic.I think that the Flack lures the Angells, just because her stature.;)
CSI_in_training:
Flack can pretty much match with anyone. His friendship/chemistry with Danny is wonderful as it shows the love of friends so close they'd give their lives for each other. They work in so many ways. Flack and Stella have the match in wit, charm and those great one liners. They can play off each other not only verbally, but intellectually as well. If Flack doesn't understand something, Stella's usually quick to fill him in, and they've shared some pretty great lines and scenes together.

"Flack can pretty much match with anyone"
I agree;). and I can find out 10,000 reasons!The most basic and the most important one:the Flack's laugh, pure-hearted laugh and brilliant laugh.To his every last friends all is same:):):).
He and Danny have many common languages, I think that the Flack and Danny at together to would certainly happiness!
He and Stella or Mac is same!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Concerning CSI NY4-15:
I very grief,I very indignation:mad::mad::mad::mad:!!!!I want quote someone's words:anathema XXXX!:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
Why gun battle dramas all give the Mac:confused:? My Don,grasp gun posture is thus handsome!Yearn CSI NY3-24!Handsome and heroic Don Flack!:drool:
15150779_h.jpg

But here,I love between times doing dustman's Flack!Cool!!!:):)
Hello!Elsie!I know,you are a very beautiful and goodness girl!:p:pDo you have the here clear picture?------Our "dustman Flack".I bet,if the picture is clear,I can see the charming chest hair of Flack again!!!***nosebleed...nosebleed...nosebleed***:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
It think for one thing, the writers need to tone down the relationship scale big time. They haven't done justice to DL at all, and I highly doubt they'd do any better with any other pairing on the show.

Even though I love Flack and Angell's little bantering, it should stay that way. I'd rather the writers develop Flack's character even more, find out about his growing up, and maybe test that whole "he's not like Mac who doesn't feel guilty" issue. His clash with Mac was good, we got to see a big difference in the way they work. I hope we'll be able to see more of that. :)

It think for one thing, the writers need to tone down the relationship scale big time. They haven't done justice to DL at all, and I highly doubt they'd do any better with any other pairing on the show.

Agreed. Writing romance just isn't the forte of the CSI: NY writers which is understandable to a point considering this is a procedural show. D/L was so botched up that I don't have much faith in them with regard to any romantic relationship they'd write for the show. I'd rather leave some things for the imagination. :lol:

Even though I love Flack and Angell's little bantering, it should stay that way. I'd rather the writers develop Flack's character even more, find out about his growing up, and maybe test that whole "he's not like Mac who doesn't feel guilty" issue. His clash with Mac was good, we got to see a big difference in the way they work. I hope we'll be able to see more of that. :)
So true. I'd rather have the writers explore and delve into Flack's background, his relationship with his parents, particularly with his legend of a cop father. It also wouldn't hurt if, as you suggested, they examine more the Mac-Flack relationship, which is based on mutual respect but at times can get very tense.

I don't mind Flack and Angell's friendly flirting, it's cute and fun. I too continue to want something more on Flack's family and his background, and hold out hope that one day we'll get it. If not, I'm still happy with Flack as a kick ass Detective, who is great in interrogation and is the one they can always turn to for help. :)

Some caps from last night, Flack's cute as always. :D

ny416000090.png

ny416001475.png

ny416001696.png

I don't mind Flack and Angell's friendly flirting, it's cute and fun. I too continue to want something more on Flack's family and his background, and hold out hope that one day we'll get it. If not, I'm still happy with Flack as a kick ass Detective, who is great in interrogation and is the one they can always turn to for help. :)

Ooh Elsie you are on top form today love the pics of Flack and your right cute as always *sigh* I would love to see some more of Flack's background but its not a huge priority for me because the character is always interesting, fresh, funny, and his Danny's BFF :thumbsup:And Flack's always in the midst of all the action with something going on. So were never lacking Flack action.

Thanks for the lovely screen caps Elsie! :D Is it just me or are Flack's sideburns getting long and thick again? :lol: Oh he was definitely sexy in interrogation with Sean Nolan. He was so commanding that you just had to stop and take notice of him! :lol: But I love how he was so much softer with Bonnie. That really was sexy too IMO. :devil: :lol:

Some caps from last night, Flack's cute as always. :D

ny416000090.png

ny416001475.png

ny416001696.png

hmmm. he reminds me of someone... yeah. Agent Boothes (David Borreanaz) from Bones. I knew he has the same style Flack has.

Gaelen:
Fugly is short for something else? I always thought it was 'Flack's kind of ugly'. Fugly

Elsie :
How can you even suggest such a thing? He is most definitely not ugly... I, usually, kind of like his fugly ties too. They are perfect for the character and long may they continue.

Gaelen!I'm very sorry!I am no intentionally affront you!But, I think that the Elsie says very right:"He is most definitely not ugly"
If you like the Flack or adoration him,so you should accept his every bit merit and defect.
Because all over the world without a person is perfect , the Flack is also similar. despite of occurrence what. if you love him, you should self-giving sustain him, moreover isn't complain him!

Oooh wow, hello, just thought I'd drop by here, just recently became a CSI:NY fan, I'm totally in love with Flack, so thanks for all the gorgeous pics I've found in here. :drool: Oh and I'm Steph by the way... *Waves*

Hey there, Steph! *waves* Welcome to the Flack thread! :D For sure, you'll always find gorgeous pics of our favorite blue-eyed NYPD Detective in here. Well, most of us here are in love with Flack. :guffaw: :guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back