Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the caps, I think I might have misread and thought ZhuShuaijie called Devon a "big radish". :p
Ohhh a beautiful person gets together with another beauty and they bring another beautiful person into the world.

Last edited:
He does seem to be pretty versatile doesn't he? :lol: I think it's because of his illegally rare yet still highly blessed genes.
Its true, men of his beauty don't show up nearly often enough. ^_^
And when they do they usually fall in love with outrageously gorgeous women and have cute little babies who grow up to be even more beautiful than their parents. *sigh*

I think I might have misread and thought ZhuShuaijie called Devon a "big radish".
ROFL! :guffaw:

And when they do they usually fall in love with outrageously gorgeous women and have cute little babies who grow up to be even more beautiful than their parents. *sigh*
I hope that's not Devon. Flack could do so much better with a woman with a higher IQ rating than Devon. Sure she's got the looks but there seems to a big gap between them in the smarts department. :p

Flack strikes me as someone who was treated pretty well by the women in his family. I wonder if he was something of the favorite son, at least for mom and any sisters he may have. It sounds like there was tension with his brother possibly, but maybe of the good-natured kind.

I imagine that if ever Flack had older sisters they would definitely dote on him to the point of, perhaps, spoiling him (but definitely not bratty). But I also see him as the very protective older brother whose younger sisters idolize him and look up to him and perhaps terrorize their dates or boyfriends...showing them his badge and gun. Anything happen to my sister I've got a .45 and a shovel! (Got that from Clueless, Cher's Dad saying it - replace sister with daughter) :guffaw:

I think it would be funny to see Flack getting spoiled by his Grandma, or his Mom, or older sisters, even if they just completely embarrass him in front of Danny or something and have him never live it down. I think it would be funny or amusing you know, it would give insight on his family too! wouldn't that just be awesome. I think Flack should have a dog. Dogs are fun.

^For some reason, Flack doesn't strike me as such a pet person. I don't really know why but I can't really see him sitting on the couch playing with the dog or any other animal.

Btw, I was watching Playing With Fire again and realised he said something about law-abiding single men when he's talking about felonydate.com. I guess that means Devon officially went bye bye. It actually took me THAT long to join the dots. :eek:

^^ Playing with Fire?? I thought it was Playing with Matches? Ahh who cares, it's close enough :lol:.

Yeah, gotta agree, don't think he'll have a dog. He probably loves them, but doesn't have time for one. Wonder what breed he would get though ... it better not be one of those small ones that go "yelp, yelp" around your ankles, not that I have anything against those toy dogs.

I was so bored today I actually went to felonydate.com to see if it's real. It's not......

^^That's good to know. Let's not help the hopelessly crazy find the criminally insane.
If he had a dog, and I don't think he would as he doesn't spend a lot of time at home, I imagine it would be a collie or a healer. One he could take to the park and play with. But as it stands, he wouldn't get to spend a lot of time with a dog, so he'd probably think it was unfair to it. He might've had one as a kid though...
I hope that's not Devon. Flack could do so much better with a woman with a higher IQ rating than Devon. Sure she's got the looks but there seems to a big gap between them in the smarts department.
Oh, I'm sure it's not Devon. She really doesn't strike me as his idea of someone to spend his life with. He'll probably find someone who's smart, beautiful and as kind and dedicated as he is. Maybe Stella or Angell.

^^ Playing with Fire?? I thought it was Playing with Matches? Ahh who cares, it's close enough
*blinks* Where on earth did I get playing with fire from...err...yeah, matches, right. :p I think I was up there somewhere when I wrote that :p

I was so bored today I actually went to felonydate.com to see if it's real. It's not......
I think I did that after I watched the episode the first time. It was so frekin hilarious, I would've died if the site actually existed. We need to start a site for single law abiding males for Flack, the poor guy. :p

Maybe Stella or Angell.
Both women are smart, beautiful and cool. But he's got that whole flirty thing going on with Angell. :) I wonder if they ever had that coffee date...that would be fun to watch, seeing Flack bust out a few more of his moves. :guffaw:

BachelorAd.jpg

^^I might just check that out.
I wanted to see Flack and Angell's coffee date. They're cute together, and if he got the chance to but out a few more 'moves' we could all enjoy a good laugh. He's such a sweet heart, I don't know if he could ever really settle down.

It's my fanfiction, I'm inviting everyone to read.

Also there is a poll - You can choose your bachelor.

Please keep it to the fanfic forum. Thanks.

^^I might just check that out.
I wanted to see Flack and Angell's coffee date. They're cute together, and if he got the chance to but out a few more 'moves' we could all enjoy a good laugh. He's such a sweet heart, I don't know if he could ever really settle down.

I would have liked to see their coffee date, too. I wonder if at some point down the road we'll see Flack and Angell out and about and maybe get drawn into a case while on a date, kind of like Flack did when he was with Devon!

Our flower heart big radish Don Flack^_^(flower heart big radish =Romantic and dissolute man---- Chinese adage)
Lampdor:
Thanks for the caps, I think I might have misread and thought ZhuShuaijie called Devon a "big radish".

Oh!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::guffaw:
You did not misread Lampdor!!!Is to comprehend the error!!!!!
But never mind, because of the each national cultural dissimilarity!:p
That is "flower heart big radish"--- Chinese adage!Denote, Flack's heart is flower heart big radish!No Flack is big radish !
The This Chinese adage mean:dissolute, handsome, like to lure the women's man!:p
Difficult way you all not feel Flack is,pull on Italian name brand lounge suit, tie LV the tie, drive Buick roadster,extravagant dude?:confused::confused:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Concerning Flack house's the dog!?
I certainly think is Kinkapoodle!(Danny,they think thus)!!!!
I am a bad person!!!:devil::devil::devil:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I have some concerning the CSI NY4-15's still!So I did a poster again, hoping that everyone like!
14773426_h.jpg

Big photograph download(1024*768): http://botu.bokee.com/photodata2/2008-3-24/013/222/418/14773426/14773426.jpg

Have a piece concerning Eddie's still, very beautiful, so I single affix:
14773424_h.jpg

Big photograph download(2520*3676): http://botu.bokee.com/photodata2/2008-3-24/013/222/418/14773424/14773424.jpg
in despite of when, the Eddie's smile are all very brilliant, very charming.Jealous he!!!!:drool::drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back