Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rose0206

Rose0206 Victim

yeah his facial expressions are amazing... he could probably going into pantomime since he doesn't have to say a word and still expresses everything he has to say... in addition to his genius facial expressions I love his sarcasm...

to alexis_taylor
    don't worry you're not pathetic.... =) I kinda like the idea to put eddie pics on my phone

2. alexis_taylor

alexis_taylor Dead on Arrival

Phew!! Not the only one then!! :D

3. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

don't worry alexis_taylor...I had a pic of Danny as my background pic for a while on my cell phone, and someone at work actually thought he was my boyfriend, lol...I said "I wish"...lol...Flack is next ;)

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Let's stay on the topic of Flack, please! :) Thanks.

ZhuShuaitje brings up a good point--Flack really is there for almost everyone on the show. He seems especially close to Danny, Stella and Mac, but he always seems willing to lend an ear or a shoulder. I love that it was him that Mac turned to about the 333 caller; I thought that was an interesting and good choice. And we know Danny always runs to him when Danny's in trouble or needs someone to talk to. I love how everyone knows they can depend on Flack.

5. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

I really loved the interaction he had with Stella after Frankie tried to kill her. He was the friend he needed without stopping making his job. He really is the support of the CSI because when any of them need a friend he can be the one helping them. Aslo in Raising Shane he stood between the CSI and his superior, trying to help them as well as Sheldon looking for the truth.

6. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

I found this yummy video on Youtube (God bless Youtube!) and it made me giggle. It's clips from You Only Die Once set to James Bond theme...which so totally fits. It also got me yearnin for some more shots of yummy Flack in his wife beater ( :devil:bowchickawow :devil:) - I couldn't help but notice that when Flack and Stella enter the ballroom, this blonde chick sippin a martini TOTALLY checks Flack out, and he reciprocates... and she is 100 times prettier than Devon, and there was 100 times more chemistry between Flack and the Blonde than Flack and Devon...I could picture him with a blonde chick... Anyways...enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAvfj5-PMtI

(hope it works, it's my first time posting a link here...sorry if it doesn't)

Oh and let me be the first to say happiest of birthdays and yay to turning 30 to our one and only - the man who brings Flack to life every week - happy birthday Eddie! :D

7. Sirius

Sirius Hit and Run

well i supose this would be the place to ask my question huh? I'm doing a roleplay with a friend of mine and we'er (as per usual) twisting the universe a little bit. (dont worry nothing to big) but i was wondering if you all could inform me as to what the name of Don's trainning officer was. he was arrested at the end of the episode...but i for the life of me cant remember what it was.
    hope you can help!
    Sirius

8. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

His name was Sergeant Gavin Moran. :) Hope that helped.

flackfan_82, I've seen that clip on YouTube before... FANTASTIC. It really fit with the whole vibe of the episode, not to mention it contained all the good Flack parts. :D

Aw, Eddie's 30 years old! Happy birthday to him, and I hope he has a great birthday celebration. :)

9. Sirius

Sirius Hit and Run

THANKYOU!! *has been bothering him for EVER* now i can get on with my life!

10. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks for the link, flackfan_82! He really looks dashing in a tux. :lol: BTW, happy birthday to you! I see you have the same birthday as Eddie Cahill. :)

Happy birthday, Eddie! :lol:

Hi Sirius, welcome to the Flack thread. :) Just a little tip, you can still edit your post within 24 hours since double-posting is frowned upon. :)

11. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Yes, Flack is the one who's always there for him. It makes me wish we could see a storyline where the tables are turned and Flack is the one in trouble and needing their help and they all rally round to come to his aid.

12. Sirius

Sirius Hit and Run

Eeep! thank you for noticing that! i didnt even notice i did that! i'm really sorry, this is why i tend to shy away from posting on boards like this...cause...there's so many things one can do thats a big fopah! and no one ever says anything to me until i've done it a couple of times and then they yell at me for it! (which makes me one unhappy puppy!)

The food episode seems to be a popular one around here, or was that jus cause it was on tonight? (i cant usually catch the ones after ten cause...stupid work has me on midnight to eight shifts *sigh*) now if i had donny to keep me company *snicker* hey i'm a security guard, i can dream! i'm in "law enforcement"....>_> kinda...<_<....*has no weapons but a phone and the threat of the Toronto PD...* :p

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'd like to see that too--Flack is always the shoulder to lean on, we should see him leaning on someone else. (It would probably take a lot for Flack to do that, though, which makes it an even more interesting idea.)

Nah, I wouldn't fret about it--things move pretty swimmingly around here, and the regulars are always cool about guiding the newbies. ;)

14. penguinpie

penguinpie Prime Suspect

^ Welcome, Sirius, and don't worry, it's cool, easy mistake to make. :) Midnight to eight? Ouch. You know if worse comes to worse, you can always just do as Danny does and throw something. It seems to work for him. :lol: And never underestimate the terrifying potential of the Toronto PD.

If Danny is the heart of the group, then Flack is definitely the rock. Even in the most stressful of circumstances, he's the one who keeps his shit together and has your back. He's demonstrated considerable loyalty all through the series, even to Mac in season 3, despite his own reservations over Mac's actions. He's just a good bloke.

I agree with Ceindreadh, it would be nice to see Flack in trouble and the team there for him. But, frankly, any Flack is good Flack. :lol:

15. Sirius

Sirius Hit and Run

Wow...you know its late when the word "rock" looks like the word "cock". i was gunna say "wow...people are thinking litterally". I blaim you people, pretty pictures make me thing very not security guard like things...
    I wanna see flack in trouble too. (i havnt gotten to see the one where they blowed him up yet...) cause everyone else has had their angst (Mac and his 333 killer, Danny and his brother...stella and her creepy obesssive boyfriend, lindsey and the death of her friends, sheldon and (his dogs...no wait that was the breed...>_>) and being frammed by Shane...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.