Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Heehee...I think the episode you're referring to is You Only Die Once. Flack looked totally scrumptious in his wife beater. :devil: *sigh* I think the only time we've ever seen Flack without a shirt on was in COTP (please correct me if I'm mistaken) and for me that almost doesn't count since he was injured and unconscious. :lol:

2. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

^^ Yup, you're right, COTP is the ONLY time we've seen him without some sort of shirt on, his clothing is like super glued onto his body or something. Somehow drooling over him while he is all bloody and unconscious feels wrong... oh well :devil:

3. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Hey, if that's wrong, I don't want to be right!
    Unfortunately, given that he's probably supposed to have permanent scarring from the bombing, I can't see us getting a shirtless Flack scene any time soon. It'd be a lot of hassle to have him all made up to look scarred (although I'm sure the make up/special effects department would have plenty of volunteers for that duty!)
    But realistically, unless there's a major reason for it - like maybe some tie in with COTP - I'd say TPTB would think it easier to just have Flack keep his shirt on.

4. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

Yeah that makes sense actually, and you don't really see him in that state of half undress often so there isn't really any need. And there's always the wonderful world of fanfiction, so if we don't see him naked in the show, we can make him strip in a fic, and I may add some details and mention about the bombing in my current fic I'm writing. Maybe have a flashback or two and have Mel playing nursemaid to him (Mel is my made up character). See the ideas are endless and are flowing. So I will get writing tomorow.

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I agree, it would just be wrong to drool over him when he's unconscious and injured. :lol:

Being that it would take a lot of effort (production-wise) for Flack to be shown without a shirt on, the scene in YODO is even more precious for its rarity. :lol:

6. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Recently, I be infatuated with Flack Expand chest action.I discover his chest muscle,Seem compare past upgrowth much!
    For example: 1 \ 2 \ 3 \ 4 \ 5 \ 6 \ 6 \
    Full chest muscle.Make Flack See up, all maturation,all oomph,in the chips fascination.
    Mad LOVE him——My hero Don Flack!!!
    Belated New Year gift:
    Because the other day go countryside tour,cannot landing Internet so be late for.
    Eddie and Carmine Don Flack
    Hope everyone like!

Wo.........
    I almost forget!
    Jan fifteen day,is birthday of Eddie Cahill.Does everybody would celebrate for him?Give me an congratulant Internet address.

7. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

:D oh goodness, thanx for the caps...*wipes drool away swiftly to go unnoticed*...you give a naughty girl something more to fantasize about. :devil: :devil: :devil: I agree that he's filled out this season (quite nicely I might add) - luv Flack in the brown suit...nice change. Goes nicely with the dark hair and beautiful blue eyes.

And I love those pics of Eddie and Carmine...I so have the urge to lick his arm for him :devil:...and I sooooo want what those two are cookin...that's one awesome fantasy right there, Danny and Flack cookin in my kitchen...my mind's a wanderin...lmao :lol: :devil:

I will certainly be toasting Eddie on the 15th of Jan, as I dive into my own birthday cake ;)...he can lick the candles for me ;).. :devil:

8. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Flack this season has got a lot sexier and I keep having moments of Danny love then Flack walks in and i'm gone... i think its because of his sense of humour i'd get along very well with him.

Those photos are lovely, the wifebeater was a lovely shot when the scene played i was like "ooh nice guy" then it was "FLACK.. wow"

9. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

HEY YA'LL! :D

Just checking in.........long time no see, I hope everyone had good holidays. I spent mine among palm trees and white sand beaches *wink* :p :p :p :p

Anywayz........ Sounds like someone is gonna need a drool bucket.LOL :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

Very excited about the episodes airing - I saw a few commertials for it - Should be interesting.

Well, that's all for tonight.....

c ya!
    KR

And that's all she wrote.........

10. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

The scene where Mac saves him in COTP grosses me out. I know there's a LOT of gruesome stuff on the show every week, but somehow it's different this time - that's FLACK's chest with the huge hole (and two pairs of hands, and a shoelace) in it, not some random victim-of-the-week.

11. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

as a nurse that scene made me giggle...I can't stand the 'medical' things on tv sometimes, makes me cringe...poor flack...why'd they have to go and blow a hole into his stomach?...where was the kevlar that day? *sigh*

12. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

Yeah, I know what you mean. They are like, you want to see Flack? Well, here, have a look at his insides as well. I cried when he got blown up, he's my fav character and I didn't know if he was coming back since it was the season finale. Can't image CSI without Flack.

The kevlar went on vacation because they weren't really expecting a bomb that day!?! Even when they found out there was a bomb their first priority was to get the people in the office outta there. They are cops ... protect the public first.

13. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I don't know why but this made me laugh! I wasn't really grossed out when I saw his insides with his artery or vein or whatever it was Mac had to tie with a shoelace still throbbing since I knew it wasn't real but it was realistic enough for me to feel so concerned that Flack was in pain and hurting at that particular moment.

14. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I know it hasn't been 24 hours since my last post but I couldn't resist...I just had to post a picture of Flack's facial expression when he saw a rat at that street food vendors' warehouse...His expression was so comical and priceless...Definitely classic Flack. :lol: Must have been a really traumatic experience for a man who loves his food so much! :lol: I wouldn't be surprised if he gets scarred for life! :lol:

[​IMG]

As for Flack's fugly tie-dress shirt combo, I thought the first one was actually pretty good. He really looked stunning (well, he always does anyway)...As for the second, it was blah...and were those patterns on his tie snowflakes (the brown one)? :lol:

15. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

i don't know...but i'm taking much more of a liking to the flacky these days..might have to change my name to flirtinwithflack! hahaa.. :p ( i mean, i've always liked him, but just a little bit more now! ) i know, i totally loved his expression after seeing the rats in that scene.... :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.