Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonia

Lonia Witness

What a great pic! Seems as if he is shocked for life, a trauma that will haunt him for a very long time....

2. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

Last episode left us some good Flack moments, I really loved when he told Stella "I don't think I'll never be the same" :lol: :lol:

3. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: Nah, just a flowery type brown pattern. ;)

Ah poor Flack. We just can't have his love of food being tested like that! He was great in the episode as always, Flack's quips, facial expressions and prettiness are what keeps me tuned in week after week. :D

A couple more screencaps from last night:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

It'll be a bit sad if they drop the whole "food-luv" side of Flack after this episode...That's one of Flack's greatest personality quirks...the man loves his food. Boy he looked just traumatized from seeing people sneezing on lettuce and rats roaming amongst the hot dog buns (as anyone would)...would have been hilarious if he turned to Stella and said "I have to leave.", totally straight-faced,... :lol: I can just picture it

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Awwwww, poor Flack!!! :lol: He looks so horrified! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, I wouldn't worry about them dropping Flack's love of food. The man can't give up his food, even if maybe he'll think twice about buying from a street vendor ever again! :lol:

Those pics really are great. :lol:

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

OMG! I really love him in this picture...He looks so pretty and debonair. :lol:

Oh I agree...It's one of his traits we find endearing so I think TPTB wouldn't want to mess with that. :lol:

I think this traumatic experience he suffered seeing food handled without care and reverence is way up there with that of the trauma he suffered in CoTP. :lol: Maybe he'll eventually choose to forget what he saw and jump right back in to eating street food. Chalk it up to him blocking out a really scarring experience! :lol: The man just loves his food too much. :lol:

7. penguinpie

penguinpie Prime Suspect

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh God, mandy, that pic is priceless! He really does look traumatised, bless him. The guy can look at squishy, decomposing corpses all day, but assualt his food and he goes all to pieces. That face is almost up there with his expression from the season 2 episode "Fare Game" when Danny produced the deep fried spider. This one in fact:

[​IMG]

8. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is so cute, Flack getting traumatized by that rat. Aw, the poor guy! It makes me wanna grab him into a hug, with that expression of his. :D I am falling that much more in love with Flack, can he be any more adorable? Hehehe.

^ Yeah, give him a headless, rotting corpse anyday...but mess with his food and he breaks down. :lol: His horrified/disgusted expression in Fare Game never fails to crack me up. *snortle*

I wasn't able to watch the episode yet, but I saw a clip of that scene of him and Stella at the food vendors' warehouse on YouTube, and I couldn't stop watching it, it was so funny. :lol:

9. penguinpie

penguinpie Prime Suspect

^ Ah, Bless YouTube's little cotton socks.

The poor baby was so horrified. Did you hear his loud "EwwAargh!" as he picks himself off the floor after taking a tumble pursuing the suspect? :lol: :lol: No wonder he showed no mercy.

He lost his foodie innocence and ruined his lovely coat in one day. Flack need hug!

10. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

penguin, that pic from Fare Game was so hilarious! He loves food but he's not that adventurous enough to eat deep-fried spiders! :lol:

Yeah, no mercy for those who mess with his food! Poor Flack, having to see all of that! :lol:

Awww, poor baby! :lol: I just had to watch that whole scene again at the warehouse and my stomach hurts from too much laughter! :lol: That scene will forever be burned in my memory of classic Flack moments. I hope that Flack will eventually overcome the trauma and soon we'll be seeing him continue his love affair with food. :lol:

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I love the faces Flack makes when he's disgusted. Some people just turn up their noses, but not Flack--when he's disgusted, he's totally going to show it. :lol: His facial expressions are priceless!

12. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Yeah!You are right mandy9578 !I ,no need to fret. I'm Sorry mandy9578 , me unconsciously violate you!***regret***
    But the Flack ain't a fictional character, he is reality existent, at everyone the in the mind that , everybody's in the minds contain own one the Flack, that is our happy headspring, so we will bunching here, discussing oneself that Flack of the in the mind favourite, is Isn't?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    recently no new CSI NY gut,
    So I afresh look CSI NYseason2-season3.
    I discover that the Flack seem is a saint thing,Or say big angel.Be capable of pacify \ salvation human the big angel of the soul.Because he almost helps all leading role of inside.
    For example: Danny \ Stella \ Mac (certainly,he impossibility go help his rival in love Lindsay,AND that arrogant doctor Hawkes)
    I such think, mostly still is for me. Previous week,new year,
    I return to countryside,Very very boring. Happily!I took the CSI NY DVD.Five days,boring time,I will look look the Don Flack. I will feel happy.So is the Flack pacify my heart!
    love you Flack!My big angel!***blush*** :eek: :eek:
    Oh!My photo album upgraded, here:http://photo.sina.com.cn/CSINY

13. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

:eek: no way!

Well thank God for DVDs, don't know what I would do without them. Five whole days with Flack? Any girl would be happy (and in heaven) :p

14. alexis_taylor

alexis_taylor Dead on Arrival

I've Bluetoothed pictures of Flack to my phone, so if i'm stuck at work theres always time for a bit of Flack viewing...

Oh god, am i sad??

15. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

^^ Don't worry, I have more pics of the cast then I do of my own family in my phone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.