Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jencsimiamigrl

jencsimiamigrl Hit and Run

And i think he's also loyal to them unless they give him a reason not to be.

2. Sirius

Sirius Hit and Run

Flack, how do i love thee? let me count the ways! *snicker*
    he's pretty, he's loyal, he's constantly staring at Danny...And if he DOES manage to piss you off, you can always just turn off the tv. *sigh* he's the perfect man!

3. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Er.......
    Here , I think that the Flack does not is to say oneself.But to express idea of the Eddie.Because the Eddie crazy love the food.If the Eddie someday see such scene,Will be like what Flack say, philosophy the occurrence alter.No longer like the food!?
    Wow......!!!I poor Eddie,Poor Flack!

4. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

I think the whole team would work together and try and help him if he got in trouble, because as you said he's the go to guy and without Flack they wouldn't have their shoulder to cry on or their friend. And plus it's like a family in the lab and I think they would help it out if he was in trouble.

5. Persona

Persona Hit and Run

"Charge of this Post" is an excellent example. When Flack was injured by the bomb, pretty much everyone was involved whether it was helping to get him out there or sitting by his bedside. And in turn, Flack is always there to help the team out in various ways.

It's a part of why we love him as a character so much. :D

6. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

True, but I'd like to see the whole 'rallying round' bit done when he's in a position to appreciate it. I'm sure that they all came back when he was conscious, but we didn't get to see it. And I'd like to see Flack knowing that the team has his back.

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

^ This is an interesting discussion, I'd really like to see the team rallying round for Flack. Last night Flack proved, once again, that he is the man to go to, the one who can always be relied upon, and that for his friends he will do pretty much anything! Yet he still has a strong moral and ethical code and obviously believes in upholding the law. If anything I was hoping for a little more compassion from him, yet his tough love approach clearly worked! ;)

Anyway, here's some pretty:

Flack believes in the badge!

His concern for his friend

[​IMG]

Such an intense look...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. JulieAnn

JulieAnn Witness

*sigh* he's so attractive. Thanks for posting Elsie

I agree with you, it would be nice to see the team rally around Flack in some circumstance, esp when he's awake. He's been a great support for almost every member of the cast.

9. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

Thanks for the pics, Elsie!

Flack was really great all the time, and this time he even did get into the trash can (suited, of course) looking for the gun.

The tie, otherwise, is another thing. How can someone so cute have so bad taste for patterns and colours?

10. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

Wow thanks a lot for the pics Elsie . He's so pretty it hurts. My friend who only watches CSI LV from time to time, watched NY with me via MSN last night said to me "that police guy you like so much isn't that good looking." I wanted to cyber smack her :lol:

11. lagunera1818

lagunera1818 Victim

^^^WHAT??? obviously your friend didn't have her glasses on while watching the show...that would be the only explanation cause he is one good looking fellow!!!...and thank you Elsie for the pics!!!

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Flack was so intense last night--what a great performance from Eddie! I love the way he flashed his badge to the super and got him to open up Danny's apartment by mentioning the fire extinguishers weren't on every floor--priceless. :lol: Want to bet Flack gets Danny an extinguisher for his birthday??? :lol:

13. Sirius

Sirius Hit and Run

I nearly squee'ed! i was all "OMG flack! way to abuse your badge!" betcha he does that when he and danny get in a lover's spat.
    I knew don wouldnt turn Danny in. i was like "your not gunna do NOTHIN' donny!"

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Why does Flack cut Danny so much slack? He's always by the book, but he really bent the rules for Danny this time around. What do you guys think?

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hmm, I wonder if it has to do with the fact that, with people like Moran and Truby, Flack was aware of their mistakes after-the-fact--but with Danny, he feels like he can help avoid the life-altering (and career-shattering) mistakes before they happen...

I think it's also an important fact that Flack doesn't seem to blame Danny at all for what happened to Ruben. Maybe he does blame him on some level and just doesn't want to say it, I dunno--but outwardly, he's trying to get Danny to move on, and he was definitely scared that Danny had gone after Ollie in the beginning. Maybe when he saw the gun missing and the info about Ollie, he saw the road Danny could end up taking and was his usual stubborn-ass self and determined not to let Danny screw his life up the way he'd seen other people do...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.