Flack # 7 - Everybody Loves A Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, i'm really driving my friends crazy with all my talk about flack. serious, whatever i say, the word 'flack' or 'eddie' is in EVERY sentence! i'm soo addicted to this guy. a week ago, i was surfing on the net, and i found out the name of the episode of friends, in which eddie was. i remembered i saw something in our tv guide about 'rachel is searching a new assistant'. suddenly, i got the biggest shock of my life> that was the episode with eddie, and friends was already on, 10 minutes. so, i runned over to the tv, almost tripped over my own feet, and taped friends. my mom was like: WHAT ARE YOU DOING? and then i saw eddie, on my tv screen. i screamed and yelled at the tv, it was really funny. how addicted can you be? :rolleyes: ;)

My sister and I are really addicted. We walk down the halls at college quoting lines from previous episodes. It got so bad I smacked head first in a wall, my sister and a few of her friends cracked up laughing. I got up and started quoting lines again, as if nothing happened. Addiction of Flack can be a good thing.

Eddie's in either 5 or 6 episodes of Friends. I'll post some pics of Tag in the Eddie thread. In the meantime, here's some more Flack.

These are two of my favorite season 1 pics.
dovcomm.jpg

thefall5.jpg

My favorite season 2 pic. I like the hair (shorter than s1 but longer than s3) and no sideburns.
sweetieflack.jpg

Flack's a favorite of mine, and I like that he's shown a bit more this season (always nice when he and Dr Hawks get more screen time) I know Flack is the no nonsense detective with attitude - and I like that, but he's attractive too and I'd like to see him in a romantic scene sometimes -- lets have an episode where he has a date and gets to kiss a girl or something. He and Stella seem to have a bit of chemistry and I like when they investigate together - I don't think there should be romance between them though. Flack should get a love interest that's younger than that.

Flack scenes last night were good. I was not really paying attention last night but anytime he came on scene I had to watch. And I love when he wears the blue shirt and tie combo. ;) I hope I can get some screen caps soon of that scene.

He had some good scenes yesterday but yes I too was disappointed with his lack of screentime. The writers don't seem to understand how well liked his character is. I prefer the interrogation/case scenes to the lab scenes myself.

Here's some pics from Some Buried Bones

someburiedbones12.jpg

someburiedbones17.jpg

someburiedbones4.jpg

Flack, please lose the ties and unbotton a couple buttons. You need to loosen up. Just ask Mac, he did it. :p

1CSIMfan, those are incredibly beautiful pictures. I love his hair in s1, why'd he have to go and cut it short? Sheesh. He does need to loosen up, no more tie, fewer buttons done up...and bring back the leather jacket! Though, I'm glad his ties have started matching his shirt on a more regular basis.

Am I the only one that absolutly love his fugly ties? :lol: Although, if he did ditch them for the more laidback look, I would NOT be complaining! :p Also, Rhonda those are gorgeous pics of Flack!!! :D

~xJemmax~

Ah, the fugly ties. We hate them, loathe them, detest them, and whine about them--but we'd all be sad little bunnies if they suddenly disappeared. :(

What's the fun in a hot guy wearing a suit if there isn't a quirky tie to go with the ensemble? Then he just looks like a bank manager. :lol:

I would not, however, protest the occasional use of Flack in casual clothes. Or nearly-naked, whichever. :D

Yay for the Fay wisdom! :D Hmmm, casual, nearly naked Flack? That I could live with! :D (Especially if there was a casual, nearly naked Danny with him! :devil:)

~xJemmax~

^^ good lord lady! You tryna kill us all?! drool...well goodbye mind! I'll meet you in gutterville! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back