Flack # 7 - Everybody Loves A Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly, why couldn't he have kept the first combo, it worked! Though seeing them actually do things like, change once and a while is interesting. I liked the white shirt though.

He looked so pretty in his first scene, his tie and shirt actually (kind of) match! :eek: Hehe, he even looked like he had a bit of a tan there.

His second shirt/tie combo was pretty ghastly. :lol: Only Flack can put on a fugly tie and still look fine as hell. *drools*

I loved his interrogation scene with the best man too. That guy really was stupid. :p

Grrr. Contrasting patterns, Flack, con-trast-ing. In other words, no check with check, goshdarnit! :mad: When will the boy learn?

He's lucky he's beautiful. Bad fashion aside, he is looking extremely yummy in those pics.

He still seems to be in a bit of a bad mood 'though. What do you suppose is making our boy so pissy lately?

Ok, so about the tie. Maybe I don't follow the latest fashion, but I didn't like al all the first combination, it was like seeing bacterias over the microscope! And about the second one, I really can't say anything because it wasn't even perceptible to me! I guess my eyes kind of became used to Flack's ties. :lol:

BTW, was it just me, or Flack's hair seemed even shorter than in past week's episode? I haven't had the opportunity to compare the two episodes, it was just a feeling I got, you know, I started seeing "One wedding and a funeral" and by the first image we got from Flack I was like "what's going on with his hair?"

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Oooooooh thanks for the caps Lorelai. Is it just me or is Flack prettier than usual this week? I"m gonna have to go out and buy me a drool bucket, i'm tired of mopping.

penguinpie said:
He still seems to be in a bit of a bad mood 'though. What do you suppose is making our boy so pissy lately?

Maybe he's been trying to call Danny in the middle of the night and Danny refuses to answer the phone because he doesn't "take that kind of crap from a friend." ;)

Thanks for those screen caps Lorelai! :) I just loooove Flack's facial expressions and yes they convey so much more than a thousand words ever could. :lol:

As for Flack, no matter what he wears including his birthday suit :devil:, he'll always be beautiful! :lol: Bring in those drool buckets please! :lol:

Lampdor said:
Is it just me or is Flack prettier than usual this week?

Well, he's been working the same case with Danno... :D See? Must not stare, must not stare... But he is smiling... :lol:

f409058qm5.jpg

ha! He's not fooling us by pretending to look innocently at his notebook. :devil: we're so mean to the pretty boy. Beautiful pics everyone, they make my day. Now, we never said his ties were good, just that the first one went okay with his shirt.

Sometimes I wish the wardrobe department would dress Flack in a leather jacket, for old times' sake. ;) He really did look so good in it. Hehehe. But I prefer his shorter hairstyle as opposed to his Season 1 look. The sideburns were a little too long back then. :lol:

I agree :)

I prefeer his haircut now, maybe because it makes him look more mature, but I miss that leather jacket. Also the ties weren't as bad before, or was it just the jacket covered it?

Yeah, I prefer the shorter hair, too, and the suits. The suits are just more professional. Even in the above pic, with Danny...Flack looks like he's questioning a witness, while Danny looks like he's dressed for a trip to the grocery store or something. I like it when they all dress a little more professionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back