Flack # 7 - Everybody Loves A Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love his confused face, you can't help but awww at him when he doesn't get a perp or doesn't understand, I can't help but giggle.

Those close ups are soo hot

^^So whenever one of the CSIs start talking? I love in Trapped when he looks at Stella and goes 'and for those of us with only a high school diploma?' He was so cute there.

Hey, guys, I'm just going to call it a night and go to bed. But just wanted to know something before that, so luckely tomorrow, before going to college, I may have some answeres.
Thanks to a friend, I'm on possesion of the first eight episodes from "Glory days", where not only Cahill is the main character, but Poppy Montgomery (who I love from Without a Trace)appears to.
I'm planning on doing a "Glory days"'s marathon this weekend, so I just wanted to know if anyone has seen the show (which I guess you have) and what you thought about it.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Those are amazing mandatory close ups Lorelai! Thanks! :) I didn't know that Eddie used to have or still has ear piercing. Well, just goes to show one learns something new every day...Even if it's just mundane or trivial or useless information. :lol: :lol:

I think it's so cool that he has/had his ears pierced. I would love to see a pic of him with earings. A cool silver/gold hoop or a stud. That would be cool.

yas_NYPD said:
I'm planning on doing a "Glory days"'s marathon this weekend, so I just wanted to know if anyone has seen the show (which I guess you have) and what you thought about it.

I can't help you as I haven't seen it. It might be worth asking in the Eddie thread rather than the Flack one, I'm sure it's been discussed in there before as well so you may be able to find some answers. ;)

CSI_in_training, are you imagining Flack or Eddie with earrings? It would be so wrong for Flack, like the tattoos that he doesn't have, earrings on our favourite homicide detective would just be wrong, and wouldn't fit his incredibly smart suit and tie look... I'm not really a fan of piercings on men at all. I have noticed the holes in his ears before, they are quite obvious really (especially on close up pics), I wonder if it was something Eddie did when he was younger and now regrets? I don't think I've ever seen any pictures of him with earrings.

Elsie said:
yas_NYPD said:

I can't help you as I haven't seen it.

Me neither. :(

Elsie said:

CSI_in_training, are you imagining Flack or Eddie with earrings? It would be so wrong for Flack, like the tattoos that he doesn't have, earrings on our favourite homicide detective would just be wrong, and wouldn't fit his incredibly smart suit and tie look... I'm not really a fan of piercings on men at all. I have noticed the holes in his ears before, they are quite obvious really (especially on close up pics), I wonder if it was something Eddie did when he was younger and now regrets? I don't think I've ever seen any pictures of him with earrings.

The holes are pretty obvious, but it would be really wrong for Flack to wear earrings . Maybe S1 Flack could pull off wearing earrings, but on the one we have today would seem to AU.

Yeah, he might be regretting getting all those holes. :lol: I don't remember ever seeing any pictures of him with earrings either.

The mandatory close - ups. :lol: From Trapped

211050cp9.jpg

211066rn3.jpg

211254nd9.jpg

Zip over here.

^Such pretty pics from "Trapped"! :D I loved the expression on his face when he was questioning Linda--that ice cold smile and laugh. He was not amused that she was the reason Danny was trapped in the panic room. :lol:

As for the hole in his ear, it looks like it's filled in, so maybe he had his ear pierced when he was a teen? I can't see him with an earring. :lol:

Great screen caps from Trapped! Thanks for those lovely pics! I just love his eyes and lips! :lol: :D

Top41 said:
As for the hole in his ear, it looks like it's filled in, so maybe he had his ear pierced when he was a teen? I can't see him with an earring. :lol:

I think that's what might have happened. I've had pierced ears since I was a baby but when I was a teenager I got extra ear piercings, so that in my right ear lobe, I had three earring holes. My Mom said it was too much so I let the third one close up and more than a decade later I still have a mark on where that third earring hole used to be (I still have that second earring hole).

I am in agreement that it would be too out of character for Flack to be wearing an earring. I just don't see it too! :lol: It just doesn't go with the suits he wears. Maybe with the leather jacket from Season 1. :lol:

CSI_in_training, are you imagining Flack or Eddie with earrings?
Eddie. I agree that it wouldn't be in flack's character to have earings. My brother has two holes, they look pretty good, but he's a teenager.
Its likely that he got them when he was much younger, possibly rebelling.

If Flack is the big son of a legend, trying to earn everyday a name for his own, probably wouldn't be walking around with his ears pierced. Also I know there are some jobs where you can't wear them because it's forbiden. I don't know about NYPD, but I know National Police here can't.

But even if he weared his ears pierced with shimy diamonds I don't believe so many time would notice, your look goes stright to his eyes... and his tie :lol:

I'd love a scene where Mac asks, "What do we have, Flack," as he approaches. Then Flack turns and is wearing a big ass Mr. T gold hoop earring with his suit, and Mac looks at him like "Dude, WTF?!" :D

OK, I bring a few Flack caps from Buzzkill. I personally think he looks pretty cute, although the shirt and tie look familiar, either he's worn them before or my husband has the exact same ones, and I can't work it out at the moment. :lol:

ny408-000594.png

ny408-000675.png

ny408-001269.png

although the shirt and tie look familiar, either he's worn them before

:lol: What Schemes May Come I've remembered cause I like that episode and that it's one of his few ties that are not painful to look at. That's why it looks familiar. It's one of the good ones. ;)

:lol: Ah, of course, there they are! Thanks for the pics Lorelai. This is a new habit of his this season isn't it? Wearing the same clothes as before...I like it, it shows realism (or something) because Detective Flack, as wonderful as he is, I did wonder how he managed to have so many suits, shirts and ties with no clothing allowance. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back