Flack # 7 - Everybody Loves A Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, Season One Flack, definitely loved the leather jacket but I've got to agree with all you ladies that his haircut now is so much better. One thing I don't miss are the sideburns! :lol: Yes, definitely, the suits look more professional on him...And without the suits, we wouldn't get to see Flack's fugly tie-dress shirt combos! :lol:

Sometimes I wish the wardrobe department would dress Flack in a leather jacket, for old times' sake. He really did look so good in it.
Oh! I agree. I really miss the leather jacket, and if it could make the occasional cameo, it would be wonderful.
I must be the only one, but I liked him with longer hair. the side burns were a little long, but I liked his hair with a bit of a wave and a bit of length.

I wish he could be wearing the jacket for an episode and Danny is the first one thats like, "what?"
Then its like an episode long joke.
Like if Flack was at a scene with Lindsey and Stella and he leaves Lindsey would say "Whats with the jacket?"
And Stella wouldn't say anything and just smile while the camera watches Flack walk out of focus... anywho thats how i wish they would bring back the jacket lol

Season one Flack doesn't really do it for me. I prefer the more professional looking, mature Flack that we have today. I just don't think that the leather jacket would fit with the image he has now, but I'd like to see a reappearance of it, maybe out of work hours when he meets Danny for a drink... ;)

Anyway, I love to hate Flack's ties, and he has such an expressive, pretty face so here are some caps from last night's episode:

ny410e.png

ny410j.png

ny410b.png

Mmm, kevlar... :devil: He wears it so well!

Elsie said:
ny410j.png

That is possibly the most horrid tie I have ever laid eyes on in my entire life. I'd rather he wore that polka-dot one a few weeks ago than this one any time. :eek:

Flack, you are such a pretty man, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING WITH THESE NASTY TIES?! :lol:

By the way, thanks to 1csimfan, it turns out the tie Flack's wearing there is the same one he wore in Charge of this Post. Ya know, that episode where he got blown up by that bomb.

As proof ...

cotp2.jpg

Oh, Flack, do you love that tie so much that you went and bought a second one after the first one got mangled?! :lol:

I was just about to post some screen caps of Flack's fugly tie but thanks anyway Elsie! :) He looks soooo hot with the Kevlar on! :lol: :devil:

The first one definitely was fugly and hideous to look at. bleh! :lol:

The second one looked soooo much better but then I saw that a fugly checkered tie was lurking underneath the Kevlar! Oops, and I thought Flack had redeemed himself from the first combo! :lol: :p
0863-b.jpg

Oh, Flack, do you love that tie so much that you went and bought a second one after the first one got mangled?!
I actually kind of like that tie. *ducks from flying projectiles* On its own, the colors on the tie are actually pretty nice, hehe. But that's just me. :lol:

Mmm!!! Flack in Kevlar is always a welcome sight. :D The shirt-tie combo in the above pic is not too bad, hehe. It really brings out the color of his be-yoo-ti-fool eyes when coupled with the Kevlar vest. *drools*

Question (and I haven't been in the episode thread yet this morning to see if someone already mentioned it)--did they re-use "Snow Day" footage again when they were suiting up in the kevlar? It might not have been, but I got a very "Snow Day"-ish vibe in that scene...

As soon as I saw it I did think 'Snow Day', it was the guns that made me think of it...it definitely had the same vibe but I couldn't tell for sure. ;)

That's what I thought too. I saw the squad cards pulling up and I was like, "Snow Day, again?" Can't be sure though. If it was the same footage, they certainly did a better job of sneaking it in than in "Commuted Sentences". ;)

Gah, I can't stop looking at the pic of Flack wearing Kevlar in the ep. *drool* The man is so very beautiful.

...And I thought I was the only one who had a déjà vu feeling from the Kevlar scene...I was like 'Stock footage from Snow Day again?' But then I saw Mac, Danny and Stella were in Kevlar as well, so I wasn't so sure. Oh well...

I think they did use some footage, it sure looks like it to me, especially towards the beginning when Flack is coming out of the car.. i think? It looks like Snow Day.

How many times has Flack been in Kevlar this season? This would have to be the third or fourth? Maybe the TPTB have twigged to the fact that Eddie in Kevlar is extremely hot and they're just looking for excuses to trot it out.

Not that I'm complaining, mind. :)

Hey, I really liked this week's ties! They were all colorful without being that gaudy.

Anyway, what I really loved during "The thing about heroes" was Eddie's performance. We could see most of his faces during the epi! I mean, we got cute Flack, angry Flack, freaked out Flack... and more. :D

Oh, and his expression right after Sinclairs line "walk with me"? priceless!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Oh, and his expression right after Sinclairs line "walk with me"? priceless!
Flack looked like he wanted to strangle something. :lol: I don't ever get tired of saying this, but the man has such great expressions!

I loved it when he said, "This can't be good", then he goes and ducks behind Stella! :lol:

Maybe the TPTB have twigged to the fact that Eddie in Kevlar is extremely hot and they're just looking for excuses to trot it out.

Not that I'm complaining, mind.
Mmm-mmm! I ain't complaining, either. ;) He could be dressed in Kevlar during an entire episode, though all that hotness in one episode would probably kill me many times over. That's not good. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back