Flack # 7 - Everybody Loves A Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faylinn said:
Might I ask why Flack was being flirty when he supposadly have has a girlfriend? Did I miss him dumping her? *sigh*

Despite Flack's repeated assertion that Devon was his GIRLFRIEND, I don't think it was meant to imply anything serious or long-term. That was a month ago in real time--who knows how long it's been in tv-time? So yeah, I'm not really concerned--I just assume she got tired of Flack or he got tired of fancy-schmancy parties. :p

Agreed. Plus, for whatever reason, TPTB had a bug up their asses about using the word "GIRLFRIEND." That means we shouldn't expect any kind of continuity in future episodes. ;) :p

Thanks for clearing that up. I was worried that I missed some sort of crutical developement in Flack's character.
So yeah, I'm not really concerned--I just assume she got tired of Flack or he got tired of fancy-schmancy parties.
you're probably right, Fay.
And I never implied that Angell/Flack was cuter! I simply siad that it was cute.

Thanks for the lovely pics Lorelai. :) I've got to agree that his tie looks so fugly...It was the first thing I noticed. It looks so f*cking hideous, I couldn't help but laugh out loud. He looks so hot in kevlar.

As for the scene where Flack is flirting with Angell, it was really cute, funny and charming. They really look good together and I really like Angell. :) :lol:

I agree that the relationship with Devon cannot be construed as something permanent. She was merely a plot device and she served her purpose very well. So I don't think we'll ever see her again and I can't say I'm disappointed.

Dear God, I have no actual experience with Kevlar, but that vest does seem a little ... small. If this keeps up, it'll be just a boob tube by the end of the season. Just the same, it is very becoming. Yum! :p

I see no reason to choose between Flack/Danny and Flack/Angell. I vote threesome - that would be some hot, steamy goodness. *looks at fic writers*

Um, I quite like that tie. The colour goes well with the dark pinstripe suit and the pattern is (comparatively) subtle. Certainly not in the same league as that hideous paisley thing from "You Only Die Once".

Even Eddie said he wasn't really comfortable with the whole "girlfriend" terminology with regards to Devon. I think Flack is just being footloose and fancy free--especially since his true love is, for the moment, taken. ;)

I loved the Flack and Angell flirting. There was definitely sparkage there. :D

Since his true love is playing hard to get, let the man flirt as much as humanly possible. Especially with Angell as they do work well together.
And I agree, if Eddie wasn't comfortable with the whole girlfriend thing, then it was best for the writers to just scrap it.

penguinpie said:
I see no reason to choose between Flack/Danny and Flack/Angell. I vote threesome - that would be some hot, steamy goodness. *looks at fic writers*
Seconded! Mmm, Danny can be the filling in the sammich. :devil:

212 Wasted

The mandatory close - ups

212059jm1.jpg

212220hp2.jpg

Za zip

:lol:

Lorelai said:
212 Wasted

The mandatory close - ups
212059jm1.jpg
That's a close up! You can even see Eddie's earing holes. :lol:

Thank you a lot for those caps, Lorelai. I'm using some of your caps to make some icons, hope you don't mind :p

Faylinn said:
penguinpie said:
Seconded! Mmm, Danny can be the filling in the sammich. :devil:

I think that would make them all happy. :lol: :D

poison girl said:
That's a close up! You can even see Eddie's earing holes. :lol:
God, you can too! He must have worn them for a while to have left such marks. Either that, or he still does.

Top41 said:
I think that would make them all happy. :lol: :D

Hell, it'd make everyone happy! :devil: Now those would be ratings!

I loved the Flack and Angell flirting
Definitely! TPTB, bring us more scenes like the one we could enjoy during "Commuted Sentences", please!

And about the Angell-Danny-Flack sandwich, well, it sure would be quite interesting to see, but I have the impression there's no way it's going to happen on screen.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

yas, I'm glad it won't happen on screen, as TPTB couldn't be trusted to do it justice. :lol: Yes, that sandwich is much better in my (over active) imagination. :devil: :D Flack and Angell, Flack and Danny, Flack could flirt with anyone and make it look cute/fantastic/awesome and hot!

Thanks for the pictures Lorelai, he has such great facial expressions. :)

ZhuShuaijie The my hero image is amazingly pretty! I love it.
And Elsie is right, tptb would never do Flack/Angell/Danny justice. We're best to just dream and write about it. And Flack can flirt with anyone and pull it off as natural and amazingly cute/fantastic/awesome/hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back