201171kk5.jpg

What's on u'r mind?

201172de1.jpg

Fluffy is cute! :lol:

201180od9.jpg

Zip with more fluffiness over here.

Lorelai said:
201180od9.jpg

Okay. Why do I not remember this haircut on Flack?!

He looks so ... floofy. :lol: Now when I compare this hairdo with his present one, this floofy one is hilarious. Maybe he took a dare and lost. :lol:

He only had that haircut for two episodes, Summer in the city and Murder at the Grand Station. In Zoo York his hair was shorter and more controlled :lol:

:lol: Floofy! It's just so cute and yes, floofy. It does make you want to touch it though, and I bet it's really springy...

He's so adorable, and as I'm sure has been said before, he just gets better with age. :lol: Thanks Lorelai.

poison girl said:
He only had that haircut for two episodes, Summer in the city and Murder at the Grand Station. In Zoo York his hair was shorter and more controlled :lol:

Yes. :( I miss the fluffiness so much! He was as cute as a guy could ever get. Made me wanna touch his hair. Maybe that's why Eddie didn't kept it longer. :lol:

The floofy cut was cute! I love the short hair on him, though. It really makes him look commanding and tough, which the floofy hair didn't quite accomplish. Probably the reason it was only around for two eps. :lol:

Hi!
Now I have the three seasons on DVD, I can tell you all my Flack-favourite episodes.

From season 1:
-Tri-Borough: some of his best quotes (for me) are on this one.
- The Fall: quite obvious (first episode I wanted to hug him!)

Season 2:
- Grand Murder at Central Station: I liked his haircut at that episode, and when he's talking to the plastic surgeon... Hilarious!
- Bad Beat: When he's facing the almost naked neighbour... No comment!
- All Access: Quite a good cop, quite a good friend... Wonderful.
- Charge of this Post: I suffered a lot when he was injured, but luckily everything finished well.

Season 3:
- Love run cold: Very good-looking in that one!
- Oedipus Hex: Can't help imagining him playing basketball.
- Consequences: For me, his best performance so far.
- Silent night: Loved when he rescued the baby girl.
- ... Comes around: He showed how smart he is, and loved when he's on the bar with Danny.
- Snow day: I just saw a brief introduction from it, and it's the last episode... Tonight I'll see it, but the beginning is... Wow!

Believe me, it's been difficult for me to make the choice. I love every moment Flack appears on screen.

So, I've watched Bad Beat today. Of course the caps.. :p I loved Flack in this episode. The cute banter with Stella about the poker face, the cubans moment,the naked dude! LOL And a couple of beautiful close-ups

208154ml8.jpg

208133zw1.jpg

The zip over here.

Awesome pictures Lorelai. :D I haven't seen Bad Beat in a while, but I do quite like that episode. The other day I watched me some season 2 fluffy! Flack (Grand Murder at Central Station) after seeing the pictures, it was so fluffy, and Flack talking to the cosmetic surgery patients was hilarious. :lol:

Hi,
Lorelai, thanks for the caps. Those blue eyes are killing me.
I saw yesterday 'Snow Day', and I found it awesome! The press conference Flack gave was for me really great, and all his performace. Wow, now he's a hero! So now... I'll have to wait till season 4 starts airing on UK, so I can buy the DVDs soon!

I loved snow day specifically because of that nice tight blue sweater he wore. God wear more of those or just go shirtless, fine by me.

^Hmm, talking of Snow Day... I bring pretty Flack pictures from Commuted Sentences (and Snow Day, who knew CSI: NY were that cheap) :p

ny407-000054.png

Genuinely capped from Commuted Sentences...Hmmm

ny407-000061.png

Ooh, kevlar again. Flack you are spoiling us...

ny407-000133.png

Ahh, such a pretty man

ny407-000508.png

What Flack looks like when he thinks you are lying...

ny407-001295.png

Ooh, pretty lady too. Cute detective flirting, I like it... *imagines their adorable babies*

ny407-001296.png

*LOL* Working for the NYPD looks like such fun...

^Nice pics, thanks for posting them Elsie!

It's really the same scene as Snow day? I didn't noticed. Have to rewatch the epi now! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back