Flack # 7 - Everybody Loves A Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we'll hear anything more from her, probably she'll go the same hole as the characters TPTB forget about, like Louie or Flack's family.

Yeah, Devon certainly seemed like nothing more than a plot device, she was the rich, pretty young woman involved with our James Bond detective (all Bond movies have a character like that right?)... I wouldn't expect to hear anything about her again to be honest.

Flack's obviously moved on with his quest to get some action this season anyway, if his awkward flirtations with Angell is anything to go by. And after Eddie's interview, I'm looking forward to the Angell scene even more! :)

I have not actually seen "you only die once" since season 4 is not yet showing hear where I am but I am so happy to hear that Eddie feels that Devon is just a fling, I really done see him having a serious relationship with a scoialight. :)

^^That would be nice, and definitly better than a 'it didn't work out' or 'we broke up'. He should realize that she's not what he's looking for, especially if Eddie knows. Go with chemistry. I actually like the idea of at least experimenting with Flack/Angell. Give it a try, see how it works.

No argument there.

Who gets excited over being robbed? My first reaction would probably be "What?! How did they get in?" and not "Really?" :rolleyes:

Mine would be, maybe Flack should take his shirt off to distract the robber, it would work on me if I robbed his place.

Come on, Flack in a wife beater :drool:

I completely agree that Devon was intended merely as a plot device...TPTB were going for a Bond theme in that episode, so that could explain her role.

Hannah said:
Well duuh...Devon is a bit of a air head :lol:

I've got to disagree! What do you mean a bit of an airhead? She is an airhead!...totally and completely! :lol: :devil: :lol: The stereotype would have been complete if she had had blonde hair...No offense to anyone blonde here. Who reacts that way to a robbery in progress?!?

As for my favorite Flack episodes...Gosh there are so many...As someone has previously mentioned, it's the little details about Flack...Such little details that make him such a compelling character...I can even wax poetic on how great the character is and even it won't suffice or be ever enough! :lol:

My favourite Flack epi would definately be the 007 one :D minus Devon of course :rolleyes:

Damn, He does look hot in a tux :p

LOLZ Remember this :

These include Detective Don Flack, from the NYPD's Homicide Division. Born in the Bronx, he's big, beefy and doesn't mince his words.

Thank God they decided for Don instead of Joe.

Mar 17 2004

Born in Bronx, raised in Queens? :lol:

How did you manage to dig that up, Lorelai? :lol:

Every time I hear something like "big and beefy", I think of Arnold Schwarzenegger-like physique. Haha.

I don't remember the very first Miami/NY crossover very well, but I thought Don wasn't in the episode? IMO, that was wrong. :lol: I always thought they added on his character after NY was officially picked up after the crossover episode.

No, he wasn't in that episode. I don't think Flack even existed when they shot the scenes for that episode. Or if they already had the character, they didn't had the actor yet. So, no Flack. :(
What we had was a casual Mac, and a Danny who didn't need glasses. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back