Flack # 7 - Everybody Loves A Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Flack's appetite! You woulda thought, with the job he does, he wouldn't want to eat a hotdog halfway through the case but oh no! He keeps right on eating! Bless him!

Can definitely imagine him getting a call, that there's a body in Central Park and a detective is requested while he's eating his hot dog, & instead of jumping & running there continue eating ... And the cops looking funny at him. And he trying to explain with a full mouth that 2 wrongs won't make a right. Why having a dead man & a hungry detective at one crime scene?? Poor Baby! :( :lol: :lol: :lol:

mandy9578 said:
Hmmm...food as clothing...whipped cream comes to mind...How about some chocolate sauce?...How about some honey or some gooey molasses or even maple syrup? What else would truly be delectable? :lol: :devil:

I was thinking more along the lines of a sausage suit. :lol: :lol: :lol: Flack loves them hotdogs!

Kimmychu said:
I was thinking more along the lines of a sausage suit. :lol: :lol: :lol: Flack loves them hotdogs!

Oh my gosh! This is one killer thought! I was laughing so hard that laughter turned into a coughing fit (been down with a cold you see) :lol: :D

Hmmm...A sausage suit...Now that you've mentioned that, I can't get the image out of my head! He sure loves those hotdogs! Now, my mouth is watering for some Sabrett's dogs...Maybe we could add some chili and some caramelized onions to go with that sausage suit? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kimmychu said:
I was thinking more along the lines of a sausage suit. :lol::lol::lol: Flack loves them hotdogs!

So long as Flack doesn't start eating and accidentally bite into the wrong sausage. :eek: :eek:

That would be one to take to the emergency room, alright. :devil:

Flack sure does love his food! :lol: I had forgotten the cake and how he ate it. Oh, Flack.

And yeah, food on the object of his affection would definitely be a Flack-fantasy. I can see him being all about whipped cream and chocolate, or sausages. Flack has a dirty mind. :devil: ;)

Flack is always thinking about food. I believe the only thing that beats out food is his love for a certain kpoo.

He loves those Italian sausages and meatballs too. :devil: Flack can't get enough of that Italian.

Flack likes to immerse himself in Italian...culture. :lol: :devil: ;)

So what does Flack do in his off time, other than eat? (and sometimes he doesn't even wait until he's off duty for that! :lol: )

We know he:

--plays basketball (with Danny and with local kids)
--watches Letterman
--goes for drinks at Sullivans with Danny

What else do we know?

He likes to play the lottery when the jackpot is big ("Dancing with the Fishes"). ;)

He also orders sandwiches from the deli in the middle of the night ("Blood, Sweat and Tears"). :p

Top41 said:
What else do we know?

He's allergic to cats. (Zoo York)

He's no longer allergic to cats. (The Ride In) :rolleyes:

Basically, we nothing nothing about Flack. In some small way that could be considered good because he's 'everyman', perfect for the fangirl, on the other hand, come on TPTB! We want more!! Any tiny scrap of information on this man will make us all very happy. :D

OK more Flack facts: 'Comes Around', maybe he drinks stout (urgh) and 'Daze of Wine and Roaches', maybe he knows a thing or two about wine, although I'm inclined to doubt that he really does... :p

LOL on the cats thing! Ooops.

We do need to know more about Flack.

We know he's good friends with Danny and Stella, but doesn't seem especially close to anyone else on the team. He and Mac have clashed, but seem to have a deep respect for each other. He seemed close to Aiden as well.

Top41 said:
LOL on the cats thing! Ooops.

We do need to know more about Flack.

We know he's good friends with Danny and Stella, but doesn't seem especially close to anyone else on the team. He and Mac have clashed, but seem to have a deep respect for each other. He seemed close to Aiden as well.

Honestly, I'm glad he's not allergic to cats anymore. :p

Remember "All Access" ? When Don & Mac get in Stella apartment and Mac goes to Stella & Don says: This is Frankie. Stella's boyfriend. That caught my attention. I mean, knowing that kinda suggest some deeper friendship than just working together. Right? So, definitely close to Danny & Stella. And I think he's pretty close to Mac. Maybe not hanging out, but lots of love & respect. It's Hawkes I don' t feel Don being so close to.... ohh, & Lindsay, but she doesn't count.:p But then poor Hawkes is even more underused that Flack .

And we sooooo need to know more about Flack. :D

Yeah, he did seem familiar with Frankie. Maybe they double-dated at some point?

Flack and Hawkes seem to be at opposite ends of the spectrum, but I could see them forming a friendship based on the few things they do have in common. I think it would be a unique friendship for both of them,b ut one they'd both enjoy.

I think Flack seems to dislike Lindsay--he's always short with her, barely looks at her and that's unusual for a guy who's pretty open and talkative with his colleagues. I think he's protective of Danny and it's possible that he observed what she put him through and doesn't look too fondly on her because of that. If there is antagonism there, it would be cool to see it played up.

Top41 said:
I think Flack seems to dislike Lindsay--he's always short with her, barely looks at her and that's unusual for a guy who's pretty open and talkative with his colleagues. I think he's protective of Danny and it's possible that he observed what she put him through and doesn't look too fondly on her because of that. If there is antagonism there, it would be cool to see it played up.

The feeling I get when Don & Lindsay share a scene is that she is annoying / boring him to death. I remember the flower scene... He gave me the feeling that he was praying for a remote control to fall from the sky so that he could "mute" or "fast forward" her. Don't know if that makes any sense, but that's the felling I get from their scenes together. So, definitely no chemistry there. :S

I really miss the way Flack and Aiden would interact. The 'crapsicle' case was so classic--I can't see Flack and Lindsay ever having that type of dynamic. *shrug*

I like seeing Flack and Hawkes in the same scenes--you get the feeling they're just co-workers who get along on the job, but there's the potential for more. I'd love to see them develop that. I liked the way they clashed a bit in "Corporate Warriors" in season 2 when Hawkes gave his number to the kid's mother. I also liked their little moment in "Snow Day" after Flack shot the guy.

I know a lot of people thought the banter in "Sleight Out of Hand" was less-than-respectful on Hawkes' part, but I didn't get that feeling from it. I liked that scene. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back