Flack # 7 - Everybody Loves A Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t even notice that he wore gloves in the first place. I probably wasn’t focused on his hands that much.

How about now? ;)

Definitely don’t miss the sideburns, but I do really miss the leather jacket. And although I think he looks perfect with the new haircut, I love the long hair on him, so I kinda miss it.

Now, the gloves… Don’t know about Flack but the CSI ‘s must really miss them! Imagine Danny & Stella collecting 7 fingerprints and back at the lab discovering that 3 of them belong to the lovely “can’t keep my hands to myself” detective Flack!! And we know that Don has to touch everything while talking to people … Remember the scene from “Grand murder at Central Station”? Bet they miss the gloves!
:lol:

It's double posting still bad if it's after 24 h?
Nope, it's perfectly fine after 24 hours. ;)

I noticed back in season 1 that he wore them when he handled evidence. Maybe he doesn't handle the evidence as much as he used to. :confused:

Maybe they were attached to the leather jacket. :p

1CSIMfan said:
I noticed back in season 1 that he wore them when he handled evidence. Maybe he doesn't handle the evidence as much as he used to. :confused:

Maybe they were attached to the leather jacket. :p

That's so funny! I kind of miss the leather jacket...Would love to see him slap on some latex though...Mind in the gutter right now...:lol: :D :lol: Hope we get to see the reappearance of the leather jacket soon! :)

Funny--yeah, he doesn't seem to touch evidence anymore. Maybe he was like, "Screw this, I'm a homicide detective." Or maybe he thought if he put on a suit no one would ask him to touch evidence. It seems to have worked so far. :lol:

^^Smart move to switch to suits then. :p

I have to post this picture. I love it from Season 1's Til Death Do We Part:

tddwp1.jpg

And for some reason, I can't stop there...so here's a few more:

I love this from The Fall after I photoshopped his sideburn out. :rolleyes:
fall1.jpg

Season 1 promo pic..love the gun and badge
s1promo5.jpg

1CSIMfan said:
I love this from The Fall after I photoshopped his sideburn out. :rolleyes:
fall1.jpg

Although I've seen this picture before it still makes me smile to think that you photoshopped the sideburns out. :lol: Isn't he so cute though? Season one Flack was so young and eager, now he's all serious and mature... and I like him in season one, but I definately prefer him now.

Can you believe that after 3 years of literally nothing, Flack firstly gets himself a girlfriend and now he's flirting with Det Angell? I love it! Flack seems like he should be so cool and suave, it'll be fun to see him try and flirt with a fellow Detective.... :) He's such a handsome guy, do you think it took him this long to realise that he could be getting way more action?

Although I've seen this picture before it still makes me smile to think that you photoshopped the sideburns out. :lol:
:D Those irritated the crap out of me. :p The hair I can handle (it's cute) but those sideburns made me want to hold him down and shave them off.

I love it too! Being a DF shipper, most would probably think I'd be against it but I can't wait to see that side of Flack. It's about time he's going after women. My theory though (DF shippiness) is that he's tired of waiting around for you-know-who and has decided it's time for him to have some fun. No doubt Flack can get any girl he wants and we all know he'll make better choices than you-know-who seems to make. :rolleyes: Elsie, poke me on MSN messenger. I have some info for you. :p

1CSIMfan said:
^^Smart move to switch to suits then. :p

I have to post this picture. I love it from Season 1's Til Death Do We Part:

tddwp1.jpg

Awww... :D I just love the little scaredy cat! He looked so adorable with half of his hair wet... :devil:

PS. It's official : we all hate the sideburns. Hope that side of Flack is gone 4 good! :p Now, the long... I miss it! :(

:p Not a new pic, but I just love it. He's eyes look even more amazing ( who knew it was possible ?? :cool: ) when he's got a little tan! See?

60685csinys02e05hrhdtv0bh4.jpg

Aww, Flack always look cute, and I really like the season 2 Flack look, but in that episode it really looked to me like he was wearing make up! I mean he seriously looks like he's got eye liner on...which is rarely a good thing for a man. :p

That said, I could still stare at his eyes all day, they are mesmerising. :D

:lol: I don't think that was eye liner. The thing is that Eddie's hair is very black! He's eyelashes are also very black, so I think that's why it might seem that he's wearing eye liner or mascara. I've noticed that in many brunette people. That's really cool about Eddie, the contrast between the hair & the eyes! :D

Heh, I have a promo picture, and I think it's from that episode, where his make-up looks so caked on. Have y'all ever seen "To Wong Foo", that movie with Patrick Swayze as a drag queen? Well, there's a scene at the beginning of the movie where Swayze's character is putting on make-up, and every time I see the promo pic of Eddie, I'm reminded of that scene.

See, now I have to go find the picture. *goes to Photobucket*

Here we go, found it. (It's big, so if your computer is slow...): Click. Is it just me, or does he have on a lot of make-up? :lol:

I love this picture. ^_^

CSI-CAPSFGFlackface2.jpg

Faylinn said:
Is it just me, or does he have on a lot of make-up? :lol:
That was during an early second season (?) episode, yes? Does look like he was still wearing his onscreen makeup. They do cake it on, don't they?

I love that picture too. That is a seriously adorable expression. :)

Faylinn said:
Is it just me, or does he have on a lot of make-up?
He has more eye-liner than me when I go to clubs :lol: Now thanks to that description I'll have all day the image of Eddie putting eye-liner dressed as a drag :lol:

Even if you have black hair and long lashes, THAT is definetly eye-liner. To notice it better take a look again and under the eye see the black line is under the lashes, not between.

One more thing, even with maskara he looks really adorable. I love that smile.

poison girl said:
He has more eye-liner than me when I go to clubs

I was about to say it. I guess Flack could definitely give me a few useful tips when it comes to make-up. :lol:

I can see it now: Flack gets up in the morning, picks out a really fugly shirt/tie combo and walks to the mirror to put his eyeliner on…
Then later in the break room there would be a serious discussion between Danny and Flack about how ‘waterproof mascara really dries out your lashes.’ :lol:

penguinpie said:
That was during an early second season (?) episode, yes? Does look like he was still wearing his onscreen makeup. They do cake it on, don't they?

Yep, considering the outfit I would say it is from Dancing With the Fishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back