Flack # 7 - Everybody Loves A Hero

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

We've talked about that a few times and yes, he's getting a very sexy gray hair that makes him more irresistible :lol:

I definetly rather a gray hair Flack than a bald head Flack, but it really makes him better. He changed a lot in the three years the series has been on air. In the first season, with the long hair, he looks rebel, maybe more because that leather jacket. In the second, with less hair and with those suits, he looks younger, and in the third one, with the sort hair and the gray hair looks more mature. At least, this is the way I see it.

What do you all think about this?

2. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

True, true. The first season he was all long haired rebel type, not really what you'de think the 'conventional' cop would look like. Second season, his hair was almost fluffy, and it did give him that sorta younger look, and season 3, he's all man! :devil:

3. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I agree with you guys...I love Flack but I hated the sideburns in Season One. My Mom even said he could do away with it! I'm glad he got rid of it. :lol: As for Season Two, he started dressing more smartly except for the occasional fugly ties that didn't seem to match his dress shirts...As for Season Three, yup! He was all man!! :lol: :devil: I loved the salt-and-pepper quality to his hair!! It gives him more character and adds a certain maturity to him!!

Okay, okay! Gotta stop now with the Flack hero-worship. :lol:

4. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

I don't mind the greys at all, it just makes him look more mature and gives the 'seen it all' impression that he's going grey from job stress. That and he's just so God Damn Sexy! Gracefully aging at only 30, crystaline blue eyes, rosy red lips, and a killer smile. He really is God's gift to woman...
    Although I believe Top and Midnight and I decided in LA that there is no way he's straight. (at least in our opinion ^_^)

5. CSIVegasMiamiNY

No way, Flack loves Danny! He can't be straight!!!! :lol: But hey, Danny+Flack=Pure Heaven! :devil:

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Flack totally loves Danny. :lol:

I really wish they'd consider pursuing that storyline because it would have been interesting and original as hell, but ah well.

I hope maybe this season we'll finally see Flack's father, or family. It does sound like he'll getting more to do!

7. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Or at least someone to do. Yeah, I know that was lame, but it was just too obvious to pass up. :p

8. CSIVegasMiamiNY

We can't have a go at the lameness, it had to be said! :lol:

9. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

I hope to see lots of Flack this upcoming season..he makes the show for me..god I just love him. I like his interactions with Stella and Danny the most :)

I am reading the new CSI NY book DELUGE and watching my Friends and CSI NY dvds to get my fix lol

10. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

I hope to see more Flack in the next season too, but I don't really want to see a pussy-whipped Flack attached to some rich girl, and to be more stereotipical, a dumb-anorexic-blonde (anything againt blondes, it's just the way they out them in the shows and the society).

Can we go back to the past, when Flack was always looking at (and for) Danny, and used to be the sarcastic and lovely detective? Not that he stopped, it's just I don't really want him to change anymore.

11. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

I'm wearing my Team Flack t-shirt today at work. I think people are avoiding me as to not find out exactly what it means. Meanies.

12. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Same here. Want to find out more about his background and family. Especially his Dad. I want to find out about his relationship with his father.

Ditto. Can't wait for Season 4 to start! I hope Flack's rich socialite girlfriend shows up for only one episode and they break it off soon afterwards. :devil: :lol:

Got my copy of Deluge three weeks ago but it's been in the back burner ever since because I'm neck deep reading my Civil Procedure and Criminal Procedure textbooks.

As for the DVDs, I watch Friends and CSI:NY before bedtime. My copy of Miracle (I actually stole it from my brother :lol:) has suffered so much damage from watching it too much. Call me crazy but I even bought the DVD of Lords of Dogtown even if Flack/Eddie looked so hideous in it. :lol: Check him out in Sex and the City as a bisexual boytoy of Carrie.

13. penguinpie

penguinpie Prime Suspect

Fortunately, she certainly sounds more like a one-off plot device than a semi-regular character with any longevity. While it's possible she may pop up later, it seems doubtful with the other extracurricular relationships the TPTB are trying to float. What with Danny/Lindsay *shudder*, Mac/Peyton, and now this plotline with Stella's love interest *headdesk*, the romance roster is already a bit too full. :rolleyes:

I agree with those who want to hear more about Flack's father and thier relationship. The TPTB really need to remember that exploring their character's private lives doesn't have to be limited to who they're bonking.

14. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

Have you found the mistakes re Flack's injuries yet? :rolleyes:

15. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

You mean that they keep referring to his chest being injured? (although to be fair, IIRC, during Charge of this post, Flack's surgeon and Mac both referred to the debris in Flack's chest)
    I'm just happy that there was at least a bit of continuity involved - which is more than we got on the show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.