Flack # 7 - Everybody Loves A Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
And potentially very funny. He wouldn't beat around the bush, would he? I can just picture it: Flack cornering Danny in the locker room, a quick crotch grab, and then "So you haven't been neutered. Colour me shocked!" :devil:

LOL!! that would be hilarious! as well as add more petrol on the already potential city devastating fire that is the danny/flack ship...

Althoguh it already has been pointed out that when it comes to Danny, Flack is usually quite sensitive, in "on the job" he yells at the cops making remarks about Danny, but he doesn't yell at Danny, even though there are time in that episode where you want to bang his head against something hard :rolleyes: :lol:

On a personal note, i would like to see Flack comment on the relationship, even if it is a passing comment.
Has there ever been an episode that Flack/Danny/Lindsey have worked together? From my knowledge (and being from the UK i haven't seen some of the new season yet) i don't think there has, i personally think it would be interesting for that dynamic to be explored.

Hi all. I am new but I love Det. Flack/ Eddie Cahill so this forum is great!

As far as a Flack/Danny/Lindsey scene goes I think that now that she has had her baby (in real life) we may get more of the dynamic. She could do a lot because she was pregnant and they had to hide that because obviously she isn't pregnant on the show.
As far as Flack not liking Lindsey- I think it has more to do with him not understanding her. She is from a totally different culture. Plus, she is a scientist not a cop. I mean yes she is a cop but she views herself as more of a scientist than the other CSI's. They are always doing things that a detective would normally do.
I hope that all makes sense.
I really would like to see more Flack and some of his background.
I do have to say that the man loves to eat. Every episode there is a line about food or they show him eating. How does the man stay so damn slim eating that much?

Hey Flacksgirl , i agree with you on the whole unsure of her, although since i've read and been posting on this forum i have noticed incidents where Flack has been totally indifferent to Lindsey but i don't always get that vibe. So now i am open to interpretation (probably depending on how i'm feeling)

Ceindreadh - Damn you beat me to it! ;) :lol:

I think the only time Flack ever spoke to Lindsay at all in season 2 was the begining of Charge of This Post, and look what happend when he did! He probably thinks she's cursed or something. :lol: Which may explain why he was so short with her in People with Money. "Last time I talked to this woman I wound up with a huge hole in my gut, if I keep talking to her now I might end up having a crapsicle fall on my head or something." :lol:

Even without getting into a slashy frame of mind, I am curious as to what Flack(and the rest of the team) thinks of this whole D/L business.

Carrieattheprom said:
Even without getting into a slashy frame of mind, I am curious as to what Flack(and the rest of the team) thinks of this whole D/L business.

I am too. From what we've seen, Flack cares a lot about Danny and he knows exactly how emotional and vulnerable Danny is. Danny is someone who is hurt easily, and Flack knows that and has seen it happen before. I can't see him being thrilled with the way Lindsay has treated Danny--standing him up, pitching a fit during a case and making Danny deal with her work, leaving for Montana without even saying goodbye to him. I don't think Flack wants to see Danny hurt and we've already seen Lindsay hurt Danny, so I could definitely see Flack pulling Danny aside and asking him if this was the best road to go down, or even pulling Lindsay aside and warning her not to hurt Danny. I'd love to see Flack express an opinion on it, because I bet he has one, and I doubt it's favorable. ;)

Flack doesn't strike me as the type of person who would tell somebody what to do in the romatic department. Yes he will get involved when it comes to helping somebody out but I don't think he feels it is his right to tell somebody else what to do. Now on the other hand I do think he has an opinion and if somebody asked him he would definetaly tell them. Now if Lindsey starts continues to treat him wrond Flack might say something but right now I don't think he feels like he has the right to tell someone else how to handle their personal life.

Carrieattheprom said:
I think the only time Flack ever spoke to Lindsay at all in season 2 was the begining of Charge of This Post, and look what happend when he did! He probably thinks she's cursed or something. :lol: Which may explain why he was so short with her in People with Money. "Last time I talked to this woman I wound up with a huge hole in my gut, if I keep talking to her now I might end up having a crapsicle fall on my head or something." :lol:

:lol: So that explains why he doesn't seem to work with her! :)

I think that Flack is more likely to talk to Danny, just take him aside and tell him to be careful and not rush in. I don't think he'd talk to Lindsay, though not for the same reason Carrieattheprom stated (although that's a good point). I do want to know what Flack thinks, because every character has to have an opinion and a persepective.

I loved Flacks scenes on tonights episode..lots of Flack in the beginning of the episode but..then he seemed to vanish in the last half lol but he still provided us with another great line

Danny- "he was screwed to death"
Flack- "6.5 Messer..little shaky on the landing"

^
That was my favorite line too! :D

Flack sure didn't seem happy to see Lindsay, when she said she was glad to be back in the city he just kinda went "heh."

Carrieattheprom said:
Flack sure didn't seem happy to see Lindsay, when she said she was glad to be back in the city he just kinda went "heh."

No, he didn't. I think his behavior towards her is very telling. He could have easily tossed out a line like, "Good to have you back" or something like that. I just don't think he's all that fond of her. For a half-second I started to revise my judgment on that because he called her "Linds," but when he just kind of grunted when she said it was good to be back, I was like, oh, indeed, he doesn't like her.

His line to Danny was adorable! :D And I think he said "Mess" not Messer, which is even cuter. He also got a Dan in there, too. Flack was definitely staking his territory: he's the funny one. Got it, Dan? ;)

I was glancing through an interview with Anthony Zuiker, looking for a line to point out to someone that Mac is the main character on NY (or the lead or whatever), and I came across this line about Flack from his interview in April of 2005: "We may see his father in season two. We may explore of that dynamic: what happens when your father is a legend?"

Yeah, if only Zuiker, if only... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back