Flack # 7 - Everybody Loves A Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flack makes Fay a very happy girl. :D He was awesome in "Sleight Out of Hand." Indeed, he was the highlight of the episode for me, but then again, it's not hard for him to provide the shining moments. :D I love his snark, and seeing him snark at Hawkes like that was just great. I actually laughed out loud at that part. :D

Flack = Love

^Flack and Hawkes cracked me up big time in last night's episode. Flack is a treasure, he really is.

Flack was indeed great last night. And having read some of the posts on what people thought about the episode last night. It seems everyone else can agree that Flack is the most interesting person/thing about the show. ;)

detdonflackjr said:
Honestly..if Flack left the show I am not sure I would watch anymore. His scenes are gold.

I am positive I wouldn't watch it...Cahill is an excellent actor.

I second the latter part. I've only seen him on Friends as Tag but he was really funny in that. If he left I would still watch the show but it definitely wouldn't be the same. He's hilarious and has some of the best lines. In BB I loved how he just kept snapping the cigars and didn't have a care in the world :lol:

peanut said:
detdonflackjr said:
Honestly..if Flack left the show I am not sure I would watch anymore. His scenes are gold.

I would never watch it again if Cahill left the show. His role in the show is brilliant and he makes the show interesting. I just wish they would do something more like what they are doing with Stella with his story line.

Flack was great last night. I swear if it wasn't for him, I think I'd abandon the show. Here's some pics of Flack last night. I even liked the shirt/tie combos.

sooh.png

sooh7.png

Does anybody else think that Daniel Katums looks a little like Season 1 Flack? He even has the blue eyes.

Here's Season 1 Flack
tddwp2.jpg

and here's Daniel
sooh3.png

wow, you even liked the shirt/tie combo. I fear you more.

hehe, they look alot alike. Hey Flackie meet your almost!twin!

Thanks for posting the pictures. I agree..I like that shirt/tie combo too..theres nothing wrong with it at all :)

Love his face in the magic shop lol

Wow, I had commented someplace else that Daniel did resemble Flack, but those two screencaps together sealed the deal for me. Especially since they got a character named "Daniel" who resembled "Flack". Maybe the writers are moving in the right direction...

^^ I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought Daniel and Flack looked similiar. The first time he popped on screen, I thought, "Holy crap! It's Flack's evil twin!"

Apparently they found the darker half of the law abiding detective.

SimplyBlue said:
^^ I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought Daniel and Flack looked similiar. The first time he popped on screen, I thought, "Holy crap! It's Flack's evil twin!"

Apparently they found the darker half of the law abiding detective.

Two Flacks - now there's a thought ...! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back