Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Ellen Degeneres, she's so so so so funny, always has such an entertaining show, I'm all in for helping to get Eddie on the show!! lets do it girls!

I had a dream with Eddie and Carmine :devil:
that's all im gonna say ;)

about the Ellen thing we should do it, im to tired to go to her site rigth now but i'll problably check it out tomorrow.

Eddie on Ellen's show, WHY NOT??

Last night I was reviewing for my Medical-Surgical test, and I came across a work "Flank" (a type of surgical incision), and I remembered Flack, then I last night too I ran out of chocolates called "Flat tops" but what I had on my mind was "Flack tops"...

flack is just such an easy word to confuse with things.

although i did learn that flack is what they call shrapenel from a bombing. makes what happens during COTP kind of creepy.

Ellen DeGeneres is fabulous. She seems so funny and down to earth.

I think 'Dancing with the Fishes' [is that right?] was on last night, and I loved Flack and his line about the lotto. And how he was a dreamer. :)

iluvroadrunner said:
flack is just such an easy word to confuse with things.

although i did learn that flack is what they call shrapenel from a bombing. makes what happens during COTP kind of creepy.

A recently attended a forensics seminar -slash- CSI fanatics meeting here in my University and this was mentioned. The speaker asked what is a "flack". The freshman beside me said it's not a what but a who. So she was thinking about Don. But the speaker said, "What happens to Don in the season finale?" Obviously, it's not yet shown here but yours truly got ahold of the S2 dvds already so I know what happened. So, I answered and the speaker said that it's debris or shrapnel from a bomb. A Creepy coincidence really.

And one more thing, me and my friends were out on karaoke the other day and one of my friends sang something from Roberta Flack. When I heard that, I almost got whiplash from turning my head too fast. Hahahahah!

Chaos, what is that University? My college (I think) doesn't have the faintest idea what CSI is. (I think) All they know of me is a CSI addict. *cries*

I wanna hug Flack. SHrapnel!!! *cries more*

University of the Philippines - Diliman.

Some of my blockmates are CSI fans too. But not as huge as me. So yeah, it freaks them out when I start babbling about all these science stuff. Pretty out of sorts, for a Mass Communication major. But it's useful in some of my subjects. Hahahha....

This seminar was sponsored by the Anthropology department.

Awww, Flack. a shrapnel.

well he's the best looking shrapnel i've ever seen!

i think that's really creepy about the finale actualy! makes me wonder if they planned that.

My next door neighbor, who is a year younger, is also a CSI fan. We spend the walk back home discussing the show, what happened in the week's episode, and just everything that we really talk about here.

Wynter, your banner is hilarious. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back