Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why but I think he would have a Jeep or something like that. He seems to like motocycles so it's also a good option.

donflackrules said:
I am upset at the moment. I am doing a training course and met a guy who looks and acts a lot like Flack. Very dark hair, bright blue eyes etc. And he is the first guy to call me gorgeous - but here is the kicker - he has a girlfriend!

isn't that always the case! it sucks!! :( don't worry there's someone else out there! ;)

don't worry donflackrules , i think i heard there's 5 people in the world that look alike so you found one there's 3 more out there :D

I love the smiley pic. The big, dorky smile makes up for all the smiling he doesn't do. And I'm a bit disappointed in the fact that he seems to be checking his female colleague out. :(

lyne said:
It takes a few hours depending on the detail. I like to work in a photo realistic style. For me it's all about trying to get it to look almost like real life. I've been doing these portraits for 37 years so I've learned how to get what I want out of the portrait with the least amount of preliminary work. Plus, the joints in my drawing hand are starting to go bad so I have found ways to speed up the process. But I love to use the colored pencils to bring a face to life. And what a face!!! I'm getting one of Carmine prepped to do next.
Wow, that's really cool. I do a bit of art myself, but with pastels and chalk. It's messy, but I like the way the colors come together. :)
chaostheory08 said:
Actually, Oprah had an open notice calling all "16-year-olds around the world" to write in and tell their stories and maybe get a chance to be on the show and have their "dreams come true" or something.

Too bad, I'm already 17 when I read that. Boo-hoo...
Oh, seriously?! That sounds cool. Too bad I'm not old enough, or I would've wished to meet Eddie.

Awww... thats so cool about Oprah, I think I heard something about that. Sounds like the Make-A-Wish foundation - its not.. but sounds alot like it.

I think Flack would ride a motorcycle, maybe a Ducati seems like a Ducati kinda guy. I cant see him on a Harley, I see him as more of a street bike guy... lol

Can you imagine a crook trying to rob Flack (and take his bike) while he's stopped at a red light on his motorcycle? :lol: That would be a funny way to open an episode--A guy on a bike pulls up to a traffic light and someone goes up to him with a gun. The guy turns his head, helmet still on, parks the bike, gets off, and whips out his badge as he takes the jerk to the ground. And then he takes off his helmet and we see it's just Flack. :lol: Frickin' priceless. :lol:

On the Oprah thing -- I think it was Wildest Dreams Come True. But come on, why would Oprah prioritize a my dream of meeting the CSI:NY cast over somebody who really needs the help.

Oh well, wishful thinking. Doesn't hurt to try, right?

chaostheory08 said:
On the Oprah thing -- I think it was Wildest Dreams Come True. But come on, why would Oprah prioritize a my dream of meeting the CSI:NY cast over somebody who really needs the help.

Oh well, wishful thinking. Doesn't hurt to try, right?
Hey I remember someone asking to meet Usher and her dream came true.

^^^ yeah, I've seen everything.. Kids wanting to meet celebs and athletes, to wanting help losing weight or getting rid of health problems and stuff, and come'on its Oprah - shes got enough money to pretty much make it all happen.

Thatd be pretty cool to meet all them - especially on national TV..

Hmm...now you guys got me thinking. There's a guy who wanted to guest star on Will&Grace. What he did was pester Oprah with his E-mails and such until she finally gave him the part.

But hello, I'm on the other side of the world. Boo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back