Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
<drools> now that became my fav, lyne im trying to read what your banner says, but the words are to small. what does it say.

^ *squints* ...... "We are one inside these walls... Undercover"? I had to pull my glasses out for that one. :lol:

Lyne, I like that picture too :D

_drool__by_Sayurri.gif
aww, don is such a pretty boy! :D

Great picture!
I have to see that episode of Sex and the City. They are airing it again here but I don't normally watch it so I can't really say what season it is... :confused:

Yes, that's what it says. It's from a song by Pete Yorn which is part of one of the soundtrack CDs from Spiderman, oddly enough, but there are a lot of good, angsty love songs on that CD and that is one of them. I'm a D/F shipper, obviously!

Here's another pic for your viewing pleasure. Couldn't you just drown in his eyes?

eddieforthread.jpg

Cass said:
Great picture!
I have to see that episode of Sex and the City. They are airing it again here but I don't normally watch it so I can't really say what season it is... :confused:

It's season 3, part 4 - Boy girl, boy girl ... ;) :D

I saw Eddie's appearance in Dawson's Creek yesterday. Not having seen the show before, I just have to ask, is everybody in it incredibly tall? Because i'm used to seeing Eddie tower over his castmates, and it just seemed like he was shorter in this appearance - or maybe the actors he was working with were taller.

I think Joshua Jackson is quite tall ... :D ... Dawson's Creek used to be my everyday drug when it was firstly aired here in Czech Republic....

At that time I had NO interest in Eddie so after I've seen Friends and later CSI and discovered Eddie's hot and cool I was surprised that I haven't noticed him in DC. Muhehe ... *kiss kiss*

I really wish I could find that show he did, Glory Road or something? On VHS or DVD. I'd love to see it. It only went one season, if that but it was supposedly pretty good.

The only pre-CSI show/episode I watched with Eddie in it is Law and Order SVU. It's a change to see him at the receiving end of several interrogations not to mention being a victim. I have yet to watch those other appearances.

My cousin saw the Dawson's Creek thing and she said that he can be James van der Beek's hotter brother hahahha. Not to mention Josh Hartnett's twin... lol!

I remember watching Dawson's Creek with all my friends. Those were good times. :)

Don is a pretty boy. Almost too pretty to be a cop, but who wouldn't want a good looking cop? You could have some great times with a good looking police officer. ;)

I hope to be able to see that Law and Order ep at some point. It looks like it is a good one and I too would love to see the different role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back