Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey donflackrules! :) Welcome to the forum. It's very nice to meet another Flack fan. Everything you listed is what I love about him also.

donflackrules, enjoy the Flack goodness. Were nice enough to pass him around. So everyone get to have him for this idea of fun. ;) :devil:

welcome donflackrules! It's always good to have fresh meat in the forums... Just kidding of course, but welcome all the same. Happy posting!

crmscnnvstgtr101 said:
chaostheory08 said:
I'm seriously planning to write Oprah or Tyra asking if I can fly over the LA to see CSI tapings hahhaahah!
Haha. That would be amazing if it happened!

Hahahahah.... yeah.

Actually, Oprah had an open notice calling all "16-year-olds around the world" to write in and tell their stories and maybe get a chance to be on the show and have their "dreams come true" or something.

Too bad, I'm already 17 when I read that. Boo-hoo...

Btw, welcome newbie! *hugs*

Thanks for your welcomes everyone.
Flack rules! If only I could meet a guy like that (sigh!)
I especially love the title/name of this thread!

GAH! four pages! *headdesk*

i missed you my loves! *runs and tackles eddie*

welcome all newbies!

i feel so behind and out of the loop. i'm not back in full yet, but i figured i could at least get a head start on the number of posts i have to read. oy.

*hugs for you all*

bye!

donflackrules bonjour to you and welcome :D

mm i feel the need for some Flackie pics don't you? yes. i thought so. so here we go! also with a cople of funnyface!Flack ;)

210_0191.jpg

210_0054.jpg

now for some SMILEY!Flack. which we don't get often enough.
210_0491.jpg

just ignore the woman n concentrate on the smex material that is Flack

Now... I think I will kill myself for not coming to the CSI: NY forums.

I may love Messer, but Flack is drop-dead GORGEOUS. I always call him "Pretty Blue Eyes" because I can't get my thoughts straight whenever he comes on. And "Pretty Blue Eyes" is the only thing that comes to mind. And I only have one friend whose eyes are that blue... *drools over Flack's eye color* MAN I love blue-eyed boys!! (And I AM a newbie.)

Love the flack pics, I love it when he pulls the funny faces. And he says some great lines: "Whats that bulge in your pocket...and don't get cute."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back