Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSINYRULZ, you work in a firehouse? With hot boys? Lucky you. But I bet Eddie doesn't hold a candle to them. ;) But me, I've always liked military/army men. From Texas. :D

Ties are our weapons. Eddie's ties are our friends.

The one way in heck up the page? With the girl in white?

It's when Eddie was guest starring in Sex in the City as Carrie's (Sara Jessica Parker) boyfriend, Sean. According to IMDB, that's the first show that kicked off his TV career. Take a look.

Wow, his career is so short. He got very lucky sometimes is takes them 10 years to really break into a good pattern of getting hired. Good for him! ;)

CSINYRULZ your post reminds me of the time in June when I first started reading this board and you guys were going to go on a Birdwatch (hunting for Eddie in Ireland).

Ah yes, I remember the birdhunting. I took my digital camera with me every day for about a month on the off chance that my path would cross with Eddie's. Sadly it never did. I even carried around one of the CSI NY books, so that I'd have something for him to autograph. (sighs)
I don't think I gave myself a code name, probably would have been something like great tit <g>

Wow. I'm speechless.

I've kind of given up hope that I'm going to cross paths with a celebrity because my dad totally ruined that for me. :mad: Whatever. I can still dream.

crmscnnvstgtr101 said:
Wow. I'm speechless.

I've kind of given up hope that I'm going to cross paths with a celebrity because my dad totally ruined that for me. :mad: Whatever. I can still dream.

I'm seriously planning to write Oprah or Tyra asking if I can fly over the LA to see CSI tapings hahhaahah!

Your Dad ruined it for you? :confused: I've met only a few; one of the best was Sean Astin. What a nice guy! I got invited to go on set and meet Billy Bob Thornton but I couldn't because I had a doctor's appt I couldn't get out of. I sold soy milk to k.d. lang at the health food store I worked at but I didn't let on that I knew who she was. I watched Jameson Parker(Simon and Simon) hiding behind sunglasses out in front of that same health food store. Eh, they are just people like the rest of us. I still hope to meet Billy Bob and I'd love to meet Viggo Mortensen. Of course I'd love to meet our boys from NY!

Yeah, it's pretty cool to run into the celebrities au naturel but I'd lovelovelove to meet one of our CSI boys! I'm definitely hitting up the book signing that Hill's going to be doing in October in Baltimore.

My "celebrity" sightings are usually limited to US political figures that I meet as a matter of course in my line of work (Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and others) but I have also met Kate Walsh of Grey's and the fabulous Stockard Channing.

Now, if I could only get Eddie to attend an event that my company hosts, I would barter the rest of my career to be his "body person"!!! :lol:

okay i played that LOVES game and i got a 26%,but that is okay. you dont need him to be a soulmate for some hot lovin!!! tee hee!!! :eek:

Good girl! Oh, we all need hot lovin with Flack, although result would be 0 %!

Hey Afrikana, you're back. I've miss your snarky comments :)

Autumn is here, I feel a bit blue. I really need hot lovin :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back