Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent been in here for like.. ages... :) How the hell is everyone... yeah, Meeting celebs is like cool the first like two times it happens, and then all of a sudden its like "meh, okay..." I dont know, what I've realised is it happens more then you think (obviously I'm in the heart of hollywood so ya know...) but usually it happens when your least expecting it. But Eddie... man... he's so damn hott and just "cool" I swear it, I get totally speechless and just crazy.

eddie50darksm.jpg

How's this for a pic? I'm proud of this one if I do say so myself! There is a bigger version of it on my blog, www.cheryls-art.blogspot.com

afrikana said:
here is a REALLY sad flack POV fic i just wanted to pimp. i don't usually do DL but it's barely noticable so READ IT! :p

Damn, that is a sad story! :( But very well-written and definitely worth a read--thanks for sharing it!

Love the pic of Eddie, lyne!

The closest to a NY personality I have met is Constantine Maroulis and his friends and big brother when they visited the Philippines last November.

My mom was telling me when we visit LA, we'll be on the look out for Gary -- she's a HUGE fan. Well, both of us are HUGE fans of the show. And she LOVES Eddie.

She thinks she's very cute... but not the "feminine" cute kind.

I've never seen before this pic... :eek:
I'm surprise, that you found this sweet potrait of Flack.

Thanks for that, lyne ! And I love your banner... ! ;)

Cool pics, banners and avatars here! I need more time, I want to change mine but now I run all over to places to whole time.

Miumiu has a stress *talks already with herself*

"Doctor Cahill, we have a patient in lobby..."

Thanks for the compliments on my portrait. I do these and sell them so if you are interested, pm me! I am a full time artist so I am always looking for ways to make a living and this is a fun way to do it. I don't over charge for them either.

ps MissUndercover, I love your new banner!

chaostheory08 said:
I'm seriously planning to write Oprah or Tyra asking if I can fly over the LA to see CSI tapings hahhaahah!
Haha. That would be amazing if it happened!

lyne said:
Your Dad ruined it for you? :confused:
Oh. Duh, sorry. Well, he's a bit more pessimistic than me and he told me that it was illogical and stupid to think that I would meet a celebrity. But I've met the Clintons and other politicians as part of a scholarship program. :) And by the way, your portrait of Eddie is incredible. How long did it take you, because that looks almost exactly like the picture it came from?

lyne you are one talented artist,
meating famous people i actually met this one actress that came out in CSI:MAIMI, she played a maid i think, but that was before she came out in the show.

crmscnnvstgtr101 said: "And by the way, your portrait of Eddie is incredible. How long did it take you, because that looks almost exactly like the picture it came from?"

It takes a few hours depending on the detail. I like to work in a photo realistic style. For me it's all about trying to get it to look almost like real life. I've been doing these portraits for 37 years so I've learned how to get what I want out of the portrait with the least amount of preliminary work. Plus, the joints in my drawing hand are starting to go bad so I have found ways to speed up the process. But I love to use the colored pencils to bring a face to life. And what a face!!! I'm getting one of Carmine prepped to do next.

Hello everybody. My name is Esther, and I am a huge Don Flack fan. He is so gorgeous, that dark hair and those beautiful eyes, the voice, and plus he has a great sense of humour! I am glad to see there are other like-minded flack fans, everyone seemed to like Danny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back