Flack #10: Don Flack Bleeds Blue

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by addictedtoSpeed, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

Found some pictures of pretty Flack. This one is from Unusual Suspects 6.21. This one:drool: is probably from Season 2.

2. flack's girl

flack's girl Dead on Arrival

that man just cannot look anything but scrummy!! love the picture.:drool:

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Agreed! I love the new casual Flack. :drool::drool::drool:

4. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

Wow! Have you seen Flack's/Eddie's new hairstyle? Oh, my baby is so pretty. :drool: Pics can be found here at JoeyDC's site.

p.s. His sideburns are getting a little grey.

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Eh, I liked it this past season but maybe I'll get used to this. :) He's had some grey in his hair, looks distinguished I think. Eddie and I are the same age and I have greys too; I just dye them, lol!

6. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

Thanks for the credits :).

7. flack's girl

flack's girl Dead on Arrival

Loving totallyeddicted.com I have added it to my favourites, and keep sneaking over there for a look at the best looking detective EVER!! Grey hair rocks. (that's what i keep telling myself anyways...) Eddie could be grey, dark, bald, anything, he would still have those eyes......

8. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

That's really great to hear, I'm glad you are enjoying the site so much :). Thank you for your kind words.

9. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

This is completely off subject... but not really anyhow! I just watched the episode in which Aiden is killed, and when all the other members of the team are holding their breaths in anticipation if it really is her... where the hell was Flack?
    It just really bugged me, I didn't notice it the first time but today I did!

P.S. TotallyEddiected.com pretty fills up my day, so thank you for creating it but my mother may have some choice words because now I never get off the computer!

10. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

Thank you so much. I think that's one of the sweetest compliments the site has gotten so far :). Glad you are enjoying it that much!

11. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

I just stumbled over this YouTube interview of Eddie from 2004 talking about (among other things) his character Don Flack and the NYPD. He's very articulate and interesting. I don't know where JoeyDC found it, but it's precious.

12. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

Yeah, that's a really great interview! It was sent to me by another Eddie fan :).

13. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

I just re-watched the episode Oedipus Hex 3.05 where the street basketball player "Chopper" was murdered. In the scene where Mac and Flack are talking to his widow, Kendra, and her son comes in, the kid looks at Flack and asks either, "What's up, Lieu?" or "What's up, Blue?" It's impossible to tell which just from listening; they sound the same. My friend thinks it's Lieu. I think it's Blue.

Flack's not a lieutenant and I don't see how Lieu or Lou could be his nickname. However, Blue would be perfect for him because of his eyes (if not his job). Since Flack plays ball in Rucker Park the idea that he would be known to the kids in the neighborhood, including Chopper's son, is extremely likely. It's also plausible that he has a nickname. And "Blue" would be perfect. What do you guys think?

14. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I think he called him Blue because Flack is a cop and generally cops wear blue clothes while they are on work.

15. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

Correct! Police Officers/Detectives are sometimes called "blue" because of their uniform. That's also why there's the term of "blue blood".