Flack #10: Don Flack Bleeds Blue

Re: Flack #10

wow life without computer makes me unaware of this new thread.
i almost missed one of my favorite threads. how terrible.
oh well i liked 'Don Flack Bleeds Blue' title but whatever it is he's still so hot :drool:

I found this picture of Flack from season one. It's large and it shows he has three piercings in his left ear. I've never had pierced ears. Do the holes fill in if you don't keep earrings in them or are you stuck with them forever?

Flack - Weapon of Mass Seduction! and Don't Make Me Chase you are my choices. :)

I found this picture of Flack from season one. It's large and it shows he has three piercings in his left ear. I've never had pierced ears. Do the holes fill in if you don't keep earrings in them or are you stuck with them forever?

well i have pierced ears. I have totally 6 holes. when i was younger i had one hole but i didn't put earring in it and it filled few days later. maybe he wore earrings in free time. i'll take a greater look at my flack pics. this pic looked bit old

If you pierced your ears when you were, let's say 12, and you're 30 now, then yeah, you're stuck with them. If you wanted them to go away when you're 14-15, then MAYBE they will vanish. I think it's different from person to person.

The marks will stay for good, but if you leave them without wearing earrings for too long then they start to heal up and it'll bleed when you *do* put in earrings.
(and yes, I had to get my ears repierced)

In my experience, even if the holes you've had pierced closed up you can still see they were there. I've had my ears pierced twice and the second set have closed up but you can still see them :(

I think it depends on person. Some holes heals without a mark but some still leaves some marks. All i'm saying is from my experience. My first holes were small and healed without a mark. Even my nose piercing didn't left anything.

All I can say is Wow! :drool::drool::drool:

flackwow.jpg

Just to let you know, I've altered the thread title to 'Don Flack Bleeds Blue', as I think that's what most people agreed on. :)

^I know seriously!

Thanks for updating the thread title Elsie!

I cannot wait for some new Flack tomorrow night! I just watched last week's rerun last night and wow do I need a new icon from that one! Love when they were at the sploshing party! Flack is too funny and that smile is.....:drool:

Hey, I just saw Sam Flack in NCIS. Just sharing. ;) Still wondering about how she is, though.

Back