Flack #10: Don Flack Bleeds Blue

Thought I would start the new thread since I hadn't seen anyone do so yet. We need a name, was going to do a poll but not sure what you'll would like so we'll have to discuss it!

So welcome to Flack #10!

flack-2-1.jpg

Re: Flack #10

I love that picture of Flack. That was a great scene when Flack snarkily called that big guy "Babe the Blue Ox".:guffaw: As for a title, well when she closed the previous Flack thread Elsie did call him "Delicious Don Flack". Or maybe something about his handcuffs or being slammed up against a wall?:drool: There are all sorts of drool-worthy possibilities.

Yaaaayyy!! A new Flack thread. Cool!!

Man, thats a really nice picture. I sweat, the man can't look bad. :lol:

Hmm, I like the Delicious Don Flack. Or maybe something like: Don Flack - NYPD's Finest....Literally.

Ha, I don't know. :lol:

New thread, great! :)

That picture really shows his blue eyes. Yum. :drool::drool:

Don Flack bleeds blue.

For a title I also thought of "Tall, Dark, and Handsome" or "Don't Make Me Chase You" but I really liked CSI17's "Don Flack Bleeds Blue".

Let us know which title you want and we'll edit it in! :) Delicious Don Flack and Don Flack Bleeds Blue are my personal favs I think, though they're all pretty good!!

Let us know which title you want and we'll edit it in! :) Delicious Don Flack and Don Flack Bleeds Blue are my personal favs I think, though they're all pretty good!!

I like this one: Don Flack Bleeds Blue cause those eyes are just.....oh, sorry, started daydreaming there....:adore:

Back