"Ficlets" about CSI: LV - Give me suggestions!

GSRFan4Life elaborated, and I have chosen to do a ficlet based on the fantasy part of Time of Your Death. I think two GSR people might actually read this, so to those two, enjoy. ^_^

“I think fantasies are best kept in private.”
Sara looked over at her boss. Did he really say that out loud? His gaze fell on her but no one else seemed to notice.
She barely paid attention as Nick, Catherine, and Greg conversed, and only until they were gone did she realize what happened.

The look he shot her was certainly more than innocent. She merely smiled at him, not exactly sure what else to do.
Throughout the past few weeks - especially this case - he’d been making suggestive comments that reminded her of the old days when her and Grissom had a lighter relationship. She had often wondered what it would look like if Grissom had shown an interest in her.
‘Probably like that.’

He didn’t get up for a while so she didn’t either. Maybe if she stayed long enough he would actually elaborate on what he said.
Before he could get a chance to say anything, curiosity got the best of her and she spoke up.
“So… what now?”
He blinked and just stared at her.
“Would you care to elaborate?“

Damn him for sounding so calm.
“This case sure did bring out … something in you. That’s all.”
She rose, getting ready to leave. He got up as well.
Over her shoulder, she could barely see him smile. Now that was something she had to address.
“You’re smiling,” she accused lightly.
“I’m not supposed to?”
“No, I just didn’t expect it. But it was nice. You should smile more often.”
She was getting pulled in… he always pulled her in. That smile did nothing to help.

As they walked the halls, she was dimly aware that they were walking in the same direction. She knew where she was going, but was he following her?
“Looks like we’re both going to clock out early,” Sara strained to keep up the conversation.
“Yes. That case made me realize a few things.” He replied.
“A case about a fantasy made you realize you should work less?” She didn’t understand.
“In a way. But I was talking about something else.”
He walked ahead, leaving her to think about what he said.

By the time he was at his car she caught up, daring to ask.
“What do you mean? What else is there?”
“Believe it or not, my fantasies involve more than just work.”
‘Could’ve fooled me,’ Sara thought.
Rather than tell him this outright, she vaguely addressed it, “Well, you’re a private guy. Remember? ’Fantasies are best kept in private?’,” she quoted.
“We don’t know much about you, Grissom. I’ve always wanted to know … but maybe that’s just me.”
Once again she over talked around him. But he didn’t brush her off, or even clam up.
With a look that could only be described as mischievous - a look she never thought she would see again - Grissom opened the passenger door. He gestured for her to get in.
“If you really want to know, get in.”

What was she supposed to do? She looked around, but of course no one was in the parking lot with them. No one around to tell her this was real. They were all alone.
A sudden bout of hope struck up as she realized what he was implying.
“You,” she was thankful for her steady voice, “Want me to get in? Where are we going?”
“That,” he emphasized, “Is up to you.”
“Who are you and what have you done with my boss?” She joked weakly, but did as she was told, and climbed inside. Who was she to deny an invitation like this?
“I’m a man who realized that the fantasy isn’t enough. I want the reality, Sara.”

He sounded so sure of himself. He didn’t need to beat her over the head with it. She recognized that voice. It was one she had used on him when she asked him out, when she told him about her past.
It was vulnerability. Grissom did feel the same way. She was blown away.
“Griss… what are you saying?”
She just needed him to tell her. After all their years of cat and mouse, she wouldn’t let him get to her until they were both sure.
Without hesitation he answered, “You’re my fantasy.”
She didn’t say anything.
He elaborated, taking her silence as something bad, “If you’ll let me Sara. If I’m not too late…”
She turned to him. No doubts, no confusion. Just caring and anticipation. Perhaps, their own little fantasy would finally come into play.
“Let’s start at your apartment.”

He smiled. An honest, hopeful smile that would surely be one of many.

Well, there you go. I hope you liked it, and maybe this is how the two got together. Just gotta plug the fic I’m currently working on ---> If you like a Grissom/Sara or Greg/Sara, I am working on a love triangle between them! :) I hope you’ll try and check it out.
Now I will work on AmandaSzmanda’s ficlet request. ;)

:eek: When I first read your request, that's what I looked like! AmandaSzmanda, it was pretty tough, let me tell you - but stubbornness prevailed and I rose up to meet the challenge! :) I hope it meets all the criteria.

“Hey Sara. What are you doing, reading a book?” Greg’s cheerful voice greeted her as she sat by the park. She was indeed trying to get over her sadness by reading Jane Eyre. It just made her feel more depressed. And to top it off, now Greg came by; he was the last person she wanted to see. She took the day off to get away from the lab.

“Leave me alone.”
He didn’t get scared away that easily.
“Sara, come on. What’s bothering you lately?”
He sat down next to her under the only blooming cherry tree. Normally, the beautiful leaves were a rarity that delighted many. Sara just looked gloomy and withdrawn.
“I don’t want to talk about it…”
“It’ll make you feel better,” he pressed.
She turned to him, deciding what the hell.
“I have absolutely no friends.”
“That’s not-”
“Outside the lab, Greg.” She interrupted him, “Sofia suggested I get some friends who were women. And weren’t so-workers. I thought I found a nice bunch of girls…”
She turned away.
It was like high school. The women said nice things about her, flattering Sara to no end. But they didn’t mean it.
“They stabbed me in the back, Greg. I didn’t realize they were saying these horrible things about me… they weren’t real friends.” Her voice started to waver, “I’ll never find real friends.”
He frowned, knowing how awful she must’ve felt. He never figured Sara to care about those sort of things.
“You know what I think?”
“What?”
“Good riddance,” he leaned over and wrapped an arm around her, “They weren’t there for you. They were fake friends, and it’s better to find out sooner than later, right?”

She just sighed.
“It still sucks Greg. This whole week has been hell.”
“Well, I’ll give you some immortal words to live by: when the world gets in my face, I say, have a nice day.”
“Bon Jovi’s song lyrics are hardly immortal,” She deadpanned.
“Well they apply, and I have his song stuck in my head,” he reasoned.
She almost cracked a smile.
“Ha! You’re smiling.” He pointed.
It quickly disappeared.
“Oh come on. Turn that frown upside down, Charlie Brown!”
“I’ll be going, now.” She got up and started to walk off.
“Wait up,” He quickly followed.
“Just think about what I said.” Greg pleaded sincerely.
She looked at him, nodding slightly.
“Besides, you’ll always have us at the lab.”
“That’s something. I guess being friends with women is just too much trouble.” She managed a ghost of a smile.
“I actually find it quite easy,” Greg puffed out his chest.

Suddenly a raven flew down, nearly freaking out Greg. It was just what she needed to break her out of her mood. She started to laugh.
“Wow! Never saw someone lose their confidence in three seconds flat!”
“That thing came out of no where!”
She just rolled her eyes and walked off to her car. On her way there she tripped on something.
“What the-? A pineapple?”
She reached over to grab the offending fruit that caused her to slip. This momentary lapse allowed Greg to catch up and enjoy her surprised look.
“Ha! Who’s laughing now?”
“We’ll see,” She tossed the fruit at his head - nearly getting him in the forehead.
“With friends like you, who needs enemies?” Greg quipped good-naturedly.

I managed to fit in all the criteria! The song was about fake friends, so that's what the ficlet was about. :) Now's the time when I say: leave all corrections, suggestions, feedback, and things of that nature right here.
Sandles21, I will get to work on that request. ;)

I loved it! (mutters *must stump her*) New Challenge:

http://www.elyrics4u.com/t/the_rock_show_blink_182.htm
That song (Same rules about song, no direct lyrics)(I am stuck in music mood, I had been DJing all weekend).
Must mention anysong by the rap group TLC and still keep on the same page about the rock show.
Must include more then a general reference about a Moose (I like mooses)
Must be a Greg pairing (Relationship or Friendship doesn't matter)
Must include (can be general references) a teddy bear, Halloween, Pepsi, the radio, a video camera, and Yahoo Instant Messager
(Okay, not incredibally difficult come to think of it)

Sandles21, thanks for the ‘not hard’ suggestion. It went down easier than AmandaSzmanda’s suggestion, which will be posted after this ficlet. I hope you like the sandle comfort ficlet. ;)

It was rather obvious that she had been crying, but no one approached her and she didn’t seem to want anyone asking why she was upset.
That is, until she walked into the lab.

Greg was helping Wendy with the overflow and as soon as he looked up he asked Sara what was wrong.
“Nothing’s wrong. I‘m fine.”
“Your eyes look kind of red and puffy. Have you been crying?”
“I’m fine,” Sara reiterated.
“Also your mascara looks like it’s been running and you didn’t wipe it off very well,” Wendy put in.
Sara glared at the female lab tech.
“Can you just run these swabs? That’s all I came here for - and now I’m leaving.”
She turned around and stalked off.

Greg vowed to catch with her during break. Hopefully she would’ve cooled down by then.

“She’s not in here. I don’t know where she went.”
Warrick answered his query when he couldn’t find Sara in the break room. After a brief search around the lab, it seemed like she wasn’t even in the building.
When he walked outside, squinting into the bright sun, he walked around the perimeter. A small shady spot and some puffs of smoke led him to her.
“Hey Sara. I didn’t know you smoked.”
She was wearing sunglasses, so she obviously didn’t want anyone to see her eyes. A small cigarette was held between her slim fingers. She didn’t answer him.
“So, this is where you’re spending break.”
“Yeah.”
He smiled lightly. At least she answered.
“You wanna tell me why you’re so upset lately?”
She blew out a long curly, smoky ring.
“No.”
His shoulders dropped, “Alright. I just want you to know that if you ever need to talk, I’m here.”
Greg started to walk away slowly, deliberately. When she called out his name, he knew she took his bluff.
“Do you ever have one of those days… one of those weeks, where everything seems to go wrong.”
He walked over to her, “What do you mean?”
“I’ve been feeling stressed, okay?”
“Stress?”
“Yeah. I do get that from time to time.”
He nodded, “Of course. I just meant that… never mind.”
She didn’t say anymore so he broached the subject once again.
“Is it about a case?”
“It’s more than just a case. I’m feeling unhappy over work, relationships, my life.”
“Relationships?”
She caught his confused look out of the corner of her eye.
“That’s the only word you catch?”
She tossed down her cigarette and promptly put it out with a stomp.

“I’m not talking just love. There’s also my friendships - or lack of them. I have a hard time keeping any kind of relationship and combined with this work… well, let’s just say I was long overdue for a break down.”
Her arms were folded over her chest, which sent clear ‘leave me alone’ vibes. But Greg sucked it in and stepped closer to her.
“Sara, we all have our stressful days. Just because you let it get to you doesn’t mean you’ve snapped. It means you’re human.”
He leaned back against the wall, letting his voice drop into a somber, serious tone.
“After the explosion in the lab, I tried not to let it get to me. I thought I could ignore it, but turns out I’m not as good at that as you are. I’m still afraid sometimes - even though I hate to admit it.”
He cleared his throat a little, “There’s also the fact that sometimes I feel like the newbie or the outsider, and I wonder if I’ll ever get to be as good as you guys. Even now that I’m a CSI, these kinds of things still stick in the back of my mind.”

She lowered her defenses, looking at him from a different perspective. This was not the same man she knew from the lab. Or even out in the field. Greg understood. It was beyond surprising.

“Thanks. This means a lot that you … shared this with me.”
He shrugged as if it were nothing.
“Just don’t tell anyone else.”
She nodded, feeling herself return to some semblance of composure.
“Of course.”
“We better get going. Break’s almost over and people are going to wonder where the two of us are.”
She let a small smile slip. Greg was back to normal, and she would be too.

A little more angst friendship than anything, but that is what came out. Up next, AmandaSzmanda’s ficlet. Every time she tries and stump me, I get pumped up just to see if I can prove her wrong. :D

I tackled this particular idea rather differently. It has a flashback! I hope you like it, AmandaSzmanada. :)

“What’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever done? Have you got enough time?” Greg leaned back on the chair and let out a sort of laugh mixed with a groan.
“Come on, we all answered you’re crazy questions. It’s your turn,” Nick challenged him.

The CSIs were currently in a bar hanging out, largely at Greg’s insistence,
“When was the last time we ever hung out?” He reasoned.
Warrick and Nick were all for it. Sara had to be coerced, but Catherine and Grissom declined. They had other plans.

So here they were, the ‘young turks’ in a bar, playing Greg’s odd version of truth or dare. It should be mentioned that they were a little buzzed, so they were up for anything.
“Yeah man, just give us a story. Or are you going to accept the dare and try to hit on the waitress with the weird sideburns?” Warrick egged him on.
“Nah. I’ll tell you about something that happened when I was a teenager. I did a lot of stupid things back then…”

Flashback...

“Looks like another day of drinking and partying. Too bad we couldn’t do that inside the club,” a young Greg told his friends.
“Hey man, we need to save our money for the wicked cool summer concert!”
The young teenager shook his messy do and decided to try some idiotic stunt, for entertainment.
“Do you think I can leap over those trash cans?”
His friends snickered but assured him he could.

“Looking back on that, I was really drunk… Kind of like now.”

He didn’t make it. His legs were comically sticking out of the trash cans and his so called friends did nothing to help. They were just laughing.
“Owww… I think I landed on a busted video camera!”
A hand reached down and pulled him out.
“Thanks-” His eyes widened as he saw who helped him out. It was the girl he had a ‘thing’ for. She wasn’t the best student, which pleased him because he got to tutor her on more than one occasion. It was too bad her friends thought he was a spaz. Of course, his current situation didn’t really help his case…

“Why are you in a trash can?”
“Uhhh…” he was red with embarrassment. Luckily, he spotted a disheveled teddy bear in there.
“Oh! I was getting this back. One of my jerk friends accidentally dropped it in here.”
She just nodded and smiled.

“That’s pretty embarrassing…” Nick broke in.
“Actually, there’s more to the story,” Greg shushed the Texan and continued.

The young Greg and his pals were at the rock show they had been looking forward to all those months.
He turned around to say something to one of his pals, but his eyes focused on her.
She was there!
“You’re here! This is like fate or some kinds of sign! I can’t believe you like this band!”
“What?” She didn’t seem to hear him. The music was cranked up.
“... I don’t know.”
He barely noticed as one of his friends let out a yell. Apparently a moose had wandered inside the venue.

“A moose? As in the animal?” Warrick interrupted him, making sure he heard right.
“Yeah. And don’t ask me how it got there. The night was crazy enough,” Greg sighed, and continued.

“Vegas?”
“Vegas,” the young high school senior proclaimed loudly.
“But Greg, I thought you were gonna join our band! We were gonna be the ‘Rocking Mooses’.”
the science whiz stared at the crazy guys he was once proud to hang out with, “First of all, moose is also plural for moose. Second of all, the only song you guys know how to play is that song about ‘Scrubs’ by TLC.”
They looked a little embarrassed, “We learned it to impress the ladies!”
“Well here’s how I’m going to impress my rock girl - I’m planning on asking her to move with me. Actually, I already talked it over with her mom.”
“You’re nuts. What did her mom say?”
“Actually, she said the same thing. She looked at me like I was nuts. But it’s going to work out, you’ll see!”

End Flashback

“Did it work out?” Sara sounded a little sad. When she was drinking, she was always a sucker for love stories.
“What do you think?” Greg grabbed some pretzels from a dish and finished his beer.
“Is that it? Is that the end of your story?”
The three CSIs looked interested, and obviously wanted to know what happened.
“Well…” Greg pretended to ponder for a bit, “If you really want to know.”
He leaned back with a sort of reminiscent smile, “I told her about my plan and waited for her call. She never called back. But I think of her whenever I listen to the radio. Especially rock songs.”
The guys winced sympathetically. Sara just looked sort of teary eyed.
“I still have this old picture of her. I saved it on my computer. If you have Yahoo Instant Messenger I’ll give you a link of the picture.”
“Tough luck man.”
“Sara, I believe you’re up next,” Greg shook of his sadness and looked more like himself. He had an evil look in his eye. “The dare or an embarrassing story.”
“Alright. I’ve got a sort of embarrassing college story. It took place on Halloween, and involved a Pepsi and someone streaking…”

The guys whooped and listened attentively to Sara’s tale.

BUT that shall be saved for another time. :devil: Ha! I never used flashbacks in my story, but this idea definitely warranted one. I hope you liked it.
Leave all reviews, feedback, corrections, moose, beer and other things right here! :lol:

Well, looks like I actually intrigued you, AmandaSzmanda! It's usually the other way around. :lol: Well, this is the continuation of the above ficlet. Now we’ll hear Sara’s story involving: Halloween, a Pepsi, someone streaking, and (just for the sake of it) the mentioning of the word 'moose'. :p

Sara hadn’t played truth or dare in years. She actually didn’t plan on participating when Greg suggested it at the bar. But after hearing Nick and Warrick’s embarrassing stories, and Greg’s particularly sad tale, she decided to throw caution to the wind.
Plus the three beers she knocked down didn’t hurt.

“My story takes place when I was a sophomore in college. I went to a few parties in Boston but up until then, they were nothing. This Halloween party was thrown by one of my friends’ sorority house, and I was actually invited…”

Flashback...

“I cannot believe this. I‘m at a sorority party, drinking and listening to extremely loud music,” the college co-ed, Sara exclaimed.
“I know! Aren’t you glad you came?” Her red headed friend replied.
A clearly overexcited guy made his way through the crown and joined in. He was dressed in a large brown horse like costume, but he stuck a pair of fake antlers on his head.
“Hey! Remember me? I take chemistry with you girls.”
They looked at him and burst out laughing.
“What?”
“Did someone write on your face?”
His eyes bugged out, what’s on my face?” He rubbed his cheeks and forehead.
“Some moron wrote ‘I luv mooses’ on your forehead!”
Sara shook her head, “At least they spelled ‘I’ correctly.”

After checking the mirror and washing off the ink, he ran back to the girls.
“Man, I’m parched. Think they got any Pepsi?”
A tall, blonde junior walked over.
“Well, well, looks like moose boy washed off his forehead tattoo.”
“I’m dressed as a red elk. It’s an endangered species,” the guy proclaimed.
“I have the last can of Pepsi. But I don’t think red elks drink soda.”
“Come on Janine, I’m dying in this costume and I’m the designated driver. I can’t drink alcohol!”
“Tell you what, you can have this if you take off your dumb costume.”
“I’m not wearing anything under it!”
“Exactly,” the blonde girl grinned evilly, “You get this if you streak across campus. It’s dark, so you shouldn’t get caught.”
The guy looked shocked. Sara was watching the whole exchange, wondering why he would even consider it.
“I’ll do it if someone else does it with me.”
“Okay. Her,” she pointed right at Sara.
Sara sputtered. “I am not streaking!”
“You’ve got five minutes before this can goes down the drain.” The blonde turned and walked off.
At this point the ‘red elk’ got down on his knees and pleaded.
“Please, please, please!”
“No!”
“I’ll pay you twenty bucks!”
Sara’s red headed friend joined in, “It’s something you can look back on and laugh about. Besides, you did say you always wanted to do something crazy in college.”
“I wore this cat woman suit. Isn’t that crazy enough?”

“Wait a minute!” Greg cried out. “You were dressed as cat woman?”
“Yeah.”
“I can’t believe I didn’t get to see that! Do you have any pictures?”
“...Not with me.”
“Did you do it? Did you actually streak?” Nick asked.
“Can I finish my story?” Sara rolled her eyes.
The guys stayed silent.
“Anyway, there I was, debating whether or not I should help this poor guy. All things considered, I was only certain of two things. I was pretty drunk and definitely impulsive.”

The cold air whipped around Sara’s body. She didn’t even bother to turn to her left. Just because she agreed to do this with him, didn’t mean she wanted to see his naked butt.
“Why did I agree to do this?” She huffed.
“Maybe you like me?” The guy sounded almost hopeful.
“Maybe it’s not too late to back out...”
“No, please. Come on. Everyone’s already looking!”
It was true. The whole party was gathered at the windows. Even the music was turned down.
“Ready?”
“Let’s do this,” she gritted.

They made a beeline for the flag pole which was a good thirty feet away. At the moment, the sprinklers decided to kick in, which didn’t bode well for the two. He tripped and almost landed on her. She quickly side stepped him and ran to the sorority house. He was panting a few feet behind her, red faced and covered with a few grass stains.
Her friend greeted her with a towel and a camera.

End Flashback...

“I can’t believe you did it!”
“Did she take a picture? I have to see it!”
Her co-workers laughed and leaned over to pat her on the back or shout way to go.
“She did take a picture but if you think I’m going to let you guys see it, you’re in for a hell of a wait.” Sara looked into her drink. Feeling awkward but pleased.
Greg leaned over and whispered something to Nick who, in turn, said something to Warrick.
“Am I missing something?” Sara asked.
“Nope. We should get going. The bartender is giving us the evil eye,” Nick commented.
The rest of them agreed.
“We should do this more often,” Greg was grinning.
“You mean the drinking or the embarrassing stories?” Sara asked.
They all just laughed.

It appears I have run out of requests. Well, you can all leave any kind of feedback, suggestions, corrections, etc. here. ;)

Yay! I loved it (And you mentioned moose, I love moose)

New challenge (I just got the Fall Out Boy CD on monday and now I have this line in my head)
A wedding fic (Any but GSR and YoBling, perferably either CatNip or any Greg on, but it works anywway)
It must mention the brides tradition "Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue"
Must have (This is the song lyrics for Nobady Puts Baby In The Corner) You look so good in blue.
Must mention the wedding song (Perferably White Wedding (Elton John I think)
Must have someone ask about throwing rice and then someone mention that it has been banned because birds would eat it and it would expand and kill them.
The wedding ceromeny's DJ must be Amanda (I am suppose to be DJing tonight, if it wasn't for my strep throat.)
Must mention where they are going for their honeymoon.
Must mention somewhere the word galimatias (Non-sensible talk, learned that word from my doctor this week).

I will love one of Nick, Sara, Cath and Warrick friendship!
Love to see them laughing and smiling!
(There are my favorits)

A Catnip wedding ficlet, it is. AmandaSzmanda, here you go, and I hope you like it.

It was a gorgeous day for an outdoor wedding, even though they were having their ceremony inside a small, booked hall.
“White Wedding? That’s your wedding march?”
“What can I say, I’m not traditional,” Catherine adjusted her veil.
“So are you ready to walk down that aisle?” Sara was the designated maid of honor and she was helping Catherine get ready.
“Yeah. In fact, I need to check on my some-things.”
“Some-things?”
Catherine showed her some antique looking earrings, a new pearl necklace, a small toy ring of Lindsey’s, and then she pointed to her light blue eye-shadow. She showed off each item as she spoke the words, “I got something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue”
Sara just smiled and nodded.
The song started up and Sara quickly left the room, holding up her blue brides maid dress to keep from tripping over it.
The bride was ready to walk down the aisle once again.

“So when the bride and groom come out what do we throw?”
“The only throwing I was aware of was the bride throwing the bouquet,” Sara interrupted.
Wendy just smiled, “No I mean, we should throw rice.”
At that moment Nick and Catherine stepped out amid cheers and smiles. Catherine heard the conversation taking place between Wendy, Greg, and Sara.
“… I heard that you shouldn’t thrown rice because pigeons eat it and after drinking water the rice expands in the stomach and kills them!”
“Really…?” Sara sounded skeptical.
“Yeah. In fact, throwing rice is banned.”
“Oh come on, that’s just galimatias,” Catherine spoke up.
“Gali-whatas?” Greg looked perplexed.
“Galimatias. Balderdash. Nonsense. In other words, it's not true.”
“I don’t know… I read about it on a website,” Greg thought it over.
“Since when do you read on websites?” Sara teased him.
“Let’s get going, the reception hall is waiting,” Nick interrupted, always ready to play peacemaker.

Everyone was having a great time drinking, dancing, and just plain admiring the beautiful atmosphere.
“Great tunes. Who’s the DJ?” Warrick made his way to the bride, dancing along to the beats.
“She’s Amanda. Isn’t she great?” Catherine twirled around in her dress.
“Does she do birthdays?”
“Ask her, not me.”
“Will do. Hey, you going anywhere exotic for your honey moon?”
“You sure seem a little too interested,” Catherine pointed out.
Warrick merely shrugged, “Just wondering. I need a place to take my wife on our second honey moon.”
“In that case, we’re going California. L.A specifically”
“Hmmm, isn’t that more of a couple vacation kind of place?”
Catherine just rolled her eyes and looked behind him.
He turned to see Nick. Just as quickly as the Texan had appeared, he grabbing his bride and dragged her to the center of the dance floor as a southern-themed song came on.

“Bride and groom’s first dance. Cute huh?” Sara sat back watching the two dance and spin. They looked pretty happy.
“Jealous?” Greg sat beside her, knocking back his drink before smiling smugly at her.
“Don’t test me, pigeon boy.”
“And I was going to ask you to dance,” Greg pouted slightly.
At that moment a new some came on.
“Hey, this is that new song by that band… what is it…. It’s on the tip of my tongue,” Greg was trying to place the new song.
“Oh I love Fall Out Boy!” Wendy screamed from across the room.
“That’s it,” Greg raised his finger in proclamation.
Wendy rushed over to Greg and tugged on his hand, “Come on, let’s dance.”
Sara just rolled her eyes, “Gee, and I thought you were going to dance with me.”
“Next song,” Greg grinned, “And by the way, 'you look so good in blue.'
He let himself be dragged to the dance floor, while Sara stayed behind, looking down, self-consciously at her bunched up, blue dress.

Leave all suggestions, corrctions, and any other feedback right here! ;) Well, time to go work on maricejayo's request. It sounds so nice! :)

I'm in the mood to read one of your GLH fics so I have a request. :D

Heather collaspes in Gil's arms
After the trip to the hospital, she realizes she's pregnant
Gil falls into the pool
Heather gets paint on her face while painting the baby's future nursery, and Gil wipes it off
Heather has two odd food cravings and asks Gil to go to the grocery store to pick up the items

Totally random, I know. Sorry. :D

Back