Favourite Supervisor

No question, Mac Taylor. Of all the CSI characters, he is the one I would have the most respect for in real life.

GrissomFREAK said:
Grissom. Grissom. Grissom aannnd... Grissom :D
By far. Hands down.

Not very good with people, sucks at politics. I grant you that. But he loves his guys.
He's very knowledgeable in forensics. Workaholic. His job is his life. He's dedicated. Very dedicated :rolleyes:
He's funny.
He's The Bug Guy ... and The Puzzle Guy :cool:

Oh, boy how could I forget THE #1 reason why he's my fave ... he's HOT :p :p :D

One hell of a supervisor, if you ask me :D
Ditto GrissomFREAK. He's the best and he is Hot.

I'd go for Grissom. Sure he has sucky political skills and is for the most part devoid of emotion all that, but we all know that he truly cares for his team! Plus he is soooo smart.
I really love him as supervisor. I found Catherine too bossy.

I don't wach LV, but out of Horation and Mac, Mac wins hands down.

He knows how to handle his team, the science, and even the politicians! He doesn't let his emotions get the best of him either, and doesn't get overly involved in cases. He knows the concept of "leading by doing" unlike Horatio who never steps foot into the lab. He can also be sympathetic without being overly so, unlike Horatio.

I would choose Cat. I know she was bossy and all but I just love her!!! I think shes great!!! But I couldn't really choose out of the guys because they all have qualities that rule!!! But I think all in all over then Cat it might have to be Gil

Horatio but then I'm biased.

But Mac and Grissom have their points too and all three care about their teams.

Horatio - he seems more personable. I like Grissom and Catherine too though.

Back