Favourite Supervisor

I say definitive, Gil Grissom is my number one.

He's the original of CSI and a great Supervisor, he tries, his people with to understand their problems and concerns. And to help them. Therefore I like him. Besides is he understanding, considerationful, good listener and can be silent. And one can trust Gil. That is particularly importantly.... Confidence is everything.

Well, I'm at a crisis right now because I can't even definitively say which CSI is my fave, it's either LV or NY. Everytime I see an ep of each I'm sure that that one is my fave. So I'd go with Grissom or Mac as my favorite supervisor, although Grissom's the most like me. Regardless, I'd love to have Grissom, Mac or H as my supervisor because they all care so much for their teams and believe in them even if the evidence says otherwise (and we know the evidence doesn't lie). Wouldn't we all be happier at work if we had bosses like that?

Horatio all the way! Like I could give any other answer ;)

I just love the way he watches over, helps and covers for his team, and he does spend more tme in the lab, than he ever gets credit for (although as the series go on, it is diminishing :rolleyes:)

I like Mac too, he is a good superviser

Grissom is my first love, we're a lot alike in many ways; his people skills suck but he's observant and watches out for his team. He's quiet, non-judgemental, accepting, and is not ashamed of his little quirks.

As far as the question of favourite supervisor though, I'd have to choose Mac. He just seems to be a better leader and more comfortable in the role. He also seems more human not only in the way he treats people, but also because he doesn't have insane amounts of literature and useless facts stored away in his mind.

As for Horatio... he's a cool guy, but I'll have more respect for his famous people skills when he looks people in the eyes and smiles at them.

Miss_Undercover said:
I say definitive, Gil Grissom is my number one.

He's the original of CSI and a great Supervisor, he tries, his people with to understand their problems and concerns. And to help them. Therefore I like him. Besides is he understanding, considerationful, good listener and can be silent. And one can trust Gil. That is particularly importantly.... Confidence is everything.
I second that.

Good listener and trustworthy. 2 of his best qualities :cool:

Mac Taylor for me. I think Mac is a fantastic Supervisor he's really down to earth, but when he needs to be angry to be there for a team member he can!

Mac for me as well.

As far as the question of favourite supervisor though, I'd have to choose Mac. He just seems to be a better leader and more comfortable in the role. He also seems more human not only in the way he treats people, but also because he doesn't have insane amounts of literature and useless facts stored away in his mind.

Hear, hear! :D

its hard to decide between grissom and mac..i like grissom more but mac shows more compassion for his subordinates than grissom.I would prefer to be under mac i suppose and grissom can always be the "supervisor-next-door" :lol:

Mac Taylor as he seems to have the right mix of leadership skills and understanding and compassion for his team members. Grissom seems very awkward in his role of supervisor when he actually has to supervise.

Or I could be controversial here and say that I think Catherine Willows was a great supervisor for the little time we saw her as one and also the way she sometimes has to give Grissom a nudge.

Grissom is my main man, so i think hes the best supervisor. But then im not really into spinoffs so i dont watch them much to get enough feel for the characters that play the supervisors on the other shows

for me it will always be Grissom :D like AnnaCSI i don't watch spinnoffs, but even if i watched them, i'm sure i would never ever change my mind!! Grissom is just amazing, i love him :)

Horatio tops all!! lol hes got the kool red head look and hes got everyones back especially the ppl's he works with
now how can anyone not want that?

Well I prefer Grissom and Mac. It's not that I don't like Horatio, I like him too, but I wouldn't vote for him :)

Grissom because despite he's the boss he is in the field too, and help with the cases the same as the other CSI that are with him, well at least until s5. I can't talk about s6 or 7. Mac for the same reason, although Mac is being like a cop lately, but he still does his job as a CSI. But Horatio is being just a cop lately, that's good but I don't think that's the original idea of the show, and in some episodes we don't see him working in the lab at all.

Back