Favourite Supervisor

Being more into the original than Miami and NY, I'll have to say Grissom. I don't really like H. Caine much and in NY I'm always at a loss on weather it's Taylor or the lady I've forgotten the name of ( :eek:) who is the actual supervisor.

Sorry, I've always been horrible with names. :lol:

Susan

blackflag,
I believe you're thinking of Stella Bonasera and I believe that she is Mac's associate and has equal powers. They reign equally , like a king and queen.

Well Grissom or Mac. But i'm more bent on Grissom, merely because i havent watched a lot of CSI NY. There is something I don't like about Horatio, when him and Marisol got married and were eating after and he's like "I love you" it sounded too fake but i love his caring nature.

Grissom is my favorite though, he thinks of his team as complete equals, and he's more about the science than anything else.

I think it's Horatio by a landslide. He cares deeply about eveyoen who surrounds him, including the victims familt etc. And he gets emotional for those who died too young, and he hunts down thsoe dirtbages who did the deed. He's way compassionate, cares about his team, can make anyone confess, and plus; He's just too damn sexy. ;)

Horatio, as Lora stated, is a leader- he cares about the people around him and watches over them and takes care of them more than himself- he's selfless. He not only is protective and caring to his team but to the victims and their families- he's a comfort. And what does he get in return? His loved ones killed. He's the most incredible fictional hero/person I've ever seen. If he was real, I'd have him on speed-dial, and call him whenever I needed anything. He'd the kind of person you wish you knew. A gaurdian angel. :)

cainesugar said:
If he was real, I'd have him on speed-dial, and call him whenever I needed anything. He'd the kind of person you wish you knew.

Boy do I wish i had H on my speed-dial :p

And yup cainesugar everybody he loves dies well all except Yelina, if they kill her off I'll throw my remote at the freakin' TV!

Another point to add on why H is my fave supervisor, you can turn to him when you're in trouble and he'll cover your ass. I like that, not some supervisor who'll hang you out to dry... Plus he always catches the bad guy, you tend to think Miami is the safest place to be cos H is around. :)

Mac!!
Grissom - he might be a superior scientist but not a good supervisor, knows nothing about office politic and late submitting paperwork (ie, performance evaluation).
Horatio - how often do you see Horatio collects evidence or works in the lab, all he does is to tell the other CSIs to do this and to do that...I don't think I ever see H with an evidence kit.
Mac is the BEST!! He is a true CSI and a good supervisor, he fights for his staff. :)

Horatio all the way.
He didn't bring sexy back...he invented it. No matter what he does, be it interrogating suspects with those piercing sapphire eyes, guiding his team to solving crimes or delivering justice to his city, he does it with style.

Back