Favourite Miami Character

have i told you i love Ryan? :lol:

ok my all the time fav is Ryan because he's so smart and intelligent. his character is one of the most mysterious and i want to discover him.
also he's only one who's been pushed away by others, i know how it feels, i guess that was one of the triggers why i love him so much, if not counting his looks.

My favourite is also Ryan. Sure, he does some stupid things but he is always trying to do the right thing. He has a kind heart and looks out for the other members of the team. His flaws make him more human, so more believable than some of the others who seem too good to be true at times.

Ryan and Calleigh (seasons 1-4 Calleigh, not the new one :p). I also like Natalia. Heck, I like all the characters, it's hard to choose favorite, but I think Ryan takes the cake, because he's that awesome. :D

Natalia!!!! i think she IS the best character on this show its a shame that the writers forget that! and Calleigh (S1-6) WAS the second one for me! but now is H (S1-3 and 6-now)

Ok, Natalia. As I mentioned she has it all, imo. It's looks, her personality, her compassion, skills/knowledge, she's sassy at times, and has an enormous amount of inner-strength.... just very well rounded & always keeps me wanting to know more about her. She's also very easy to connect with; has the kind of background that's realistic, and she's not portrayed as "Mary Sue Ms. Perfection"....that's what I love most about her, she's perfectly inperfect; never boring. Not to mention she has great chemistry with the entire cast and I love how she interacts with Horatio, Ryan, Eric and Frank.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: nothing more to add! great comment!

Back