Favourite Miami Character

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by calleighspeedle, Dec 18, 2007.

1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

have i told you i love Ryan? :lol:

ok my all the time fav is Ryan because he's so smart and intelligent. his character is one of the most mysterious and i want to discover him.
    also he's only one who's been pushed away by others, i know how it feels, i guess that was one of the triggers why i love him so much, if not counting his looks.

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

My favourite is also Ryan. Sure, he does some stupid things but he is always trying to do the right thing. He has a kind heart and looks out for the other members of the team. His flaws make him more human, so more believable than some of the others who seem too good to be true at times.

3. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

Calleigh and Walter << HE ROCKS!!!

4. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

Ryan and Calleigh (seasons 1-4 Calleigh, not the new one :p). I also like Natalia. Heck, I like all the characters, it's hard to choose favorite, but I think Ryan takes the cake, because he's that awesome. :D

5. alexa

alexa Witness

Natalia!!!! i think she IS the best character on this show its a shame that the writers forget that! and Calleigh (S1-6) WAS the second one for me! but now is H (S1-3 and 6-now)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: nothing more to add! great comment!

6. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

eric is my favorite than calleigh