Favourite Miami Character

New poll! Carried over from This thread.

Let's try to keep the polls for the same topic contained in one thread, please. Based on the traffic in this thread, I've decided this one stays open and the new thread closed. No reason why we can't continue with a new poll here. ;) Please remember to give details as to why you chose said character, otherwise it could get spammy in here pretty quickly.

With the new poll, I voted for Valera. I feel she adds a dynamic to the group we otherwise wouldn't have. She's most certainly the gossip of the lab, the one who always has the new informantion, but she's also the 'shoulder' of the lab, where people can go to cry if they need it.

People act differently around her, if you've noticed? And she brings out the fun side of the other characters (think Calleigh and Eric in particular- they are always smiling around her) even H cracks a smile.

It's a shame she's not on as much as she used to be, she needs to become a regualr. Fast. Boti does a fabulous job, making her one of the most unique characters I've seen in a long time.

Come on guys, this is an interesting poll, lets try to add some more substance to our choices. Back them up. :)

After careful consideration, and knowing I can only choose two, I stuck with my first two votes, H and Alexx, but if there was a third place, it would be a tie between Calleigh, Frank, and Valera. They all are such strong characters with great lines. Whoever writes their parts deserves a nice vacation, or at least a pat on the back. That, and EP just gives Calleigh such a kick-butt persona. ;)

My favs are Ryan and Natalia. I also like the lab girl, Maxine Valera I think her name is. She's cool :D

Dr. Alexx Woods. Too bad, she wasn't given enough story line until she was about to leave. KA is a great actress. In fact she is nominated for an Emmy this year. Miami - look what kind of actress you've let go. If only you have given her enough material... My other favorite is Calleigh. She's sweet, smart and tough. I just hope the writers would give her a weakness (or maybe I missed it?) aside from health.

i vote for Ryan. he's my favorite since he started. he's quite mistery because we know little about him. he's been shown as almost inhuman being when he got through blown up house, two times from fire, torture and now poisoned. he's been least welcomed by others when he started.
but he has brave heart and he's so hot. :)

maybe there're more reasons i like this character but i can't quite recall them at moment. :)

Wow, talk about a revived thread. o_O

Oh well, Ryan's my favourite. I love him. I've loved him since I started watching the show. :lol: Honestly it was just because he was hot at first but now that I've been watching the show for a few years, I love his actual character as well, especially compared to some of the other characters... Doubt he'll stop being my favourite any time soon.

Back