Favourite Miami Character

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by calleighspeedle, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Mr Wolfe and (in the absence of Franc Tripp) Alexx. I like their interaction on screen, they work well together, although I don't think that Alexx gets nearly enough screen time.

2. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I picked Calleigh for a number of reasons. She is the character I can most relate to on the show.

I also love her dedication and everlasting energy. The fact that she can be so sweet and innocent one moment, then drop the act and become icy cold in the face of evil. That Southern charm hides nothing for me, she's a deep, complex character, one who I look forward to investigating further.

It's a testiment to Emily's acting abilities. Somehow she manages to make a strong, independant woman seen curiously vulnerable.

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

My pick goes to Ryan....Mr. WOlfe all the way!!!

4. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Hard choices, but I went with H, (gee, go figure! lol)just for his complexity and comic relief (intentional or otherwise). My other pick was Alexx - the ME with a heart. I love her compassion for all people, living or dead. She's like a mom to her boys Ryan and Speed, and has this fun way of holding her intelligence above H.

5. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Ger to you. :lol: Quite a few people say that to me, I live in NY. I get asked if I'm Australian a lot too.

I also voted for Yelina, because, although she's not to as much any more ( :( ) I fet she brought out a side in Horatio that we don't see without her. Since she left, he's stopped caring about his team, his work. She has an intense passion about her, a depth that really brings her character to light.

6. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Ryan and Calleigh...no I'm not a shipper of this pair, but I like how they interact together.

7. Della

Della Police Officer

I agree. I voted for Horatio and for the reasons you gave. And my second choice would also have been Alexx too - chuckle. Mind you, I would have also have voted for Frank Tripp too, so do I have a favourite character? LOL! Yeah, okay, Horatio, but the other two are very much close behind :)

:)

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I chose Natalia. She brings more "real life" issues to the show & she is more 'human'. Her character has so many different sides, she is everything wrapped up in one.

Eric was my male choice. Again, his character is alot like Nat's in the sense that his stories are more personal than work related. & again...he's 'human', not afraid to show his mistakes.

I like all the characters but to me it's these two that bring "personal & real life" situations to the show. As real as you can get for being CSI:Miami ;)

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Calleigh: for all the reasons already mentioned. She's tough, sweet, determined, caring... such contradictions yet it all goes together so well.

Eric: he is just so sweet, such a family guy, caring and has been the character that has developed and matured the most so it has been really interesting to watch.

10. jennis

jennis Dead on Arrival

I had to vote for Eric. As I have mentioned on this site before I don't watch CSI:M as much as I do CSI:LV, but I have been a fan of Adam since his Roswell days. I do know by the shows that I have seen of Miami is that he is a talented worker and that he is one that isnt afraid to show who he really is inside & out

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Woman...Calleigh :D for all the reasons already mentioned. I have to say that for me also Alexx is almost at the same level...and Natalia is always growing up ;)

Man....Well I was between Jake and Speed (to me they have the same personality ;) ) I chose Jake....cause well..he's still alive. I would have voted Speed without doubt if he hadn't dead :(

12. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

I like Alexx. She talks to dead bodies :D. Even my sister likes Alexx, and she doesn't like CSI at all

13. silk

silk Prime Suspect

I agree with an earlier post: We have an entry for Megan????and not Tripp. Yeesh!

14. Jessi

Jessi Victim

I've voted for Calleigh and Jake :D
    Calleigh was always my favourite character!

15. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I am going to create another poll and include Frank and valera in it.

So please put your vote and comments on the new poll please.