Favourite Miami Character

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by calleighspeedle, Dec 18, 2007.

1. yen35

yen35 Witness

I like everyone very much but if I have to pick 2 favorites, it'll be Calleigh and Eric! They are on my computer screensavers and my mobile phone wallpaper! They are so cute together!

2. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

1.Calleigh of course - I love her charm, toughness, beauty and accent. Emily plays her well.
    2.Adam - he is a very good actor and nice to look at.
    3.Jake - he is just sooo charismatic. I love his voice and his accent.
    4. Ryan - because he is also good actor and not bad looking at all.
    5. Natalia - beautiful latin woman with not enough screentime.
    6. Kyle - young boy plays him well

Seems like I like a lot of people!:)

3. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

My favorite character is definitely Ryan.Jonathan Togo created such an interesting character while he was given mediocre material to work with.

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Calleigh. Because she's tough as nails but at the same time considerate, loving, and sweet.

5. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Calleigh all the way baby :thumbsup:!
    Runner up: Eric, of course :lol:!

6. city hunter

city hunter Rookie

RYAN, he's the most interesting and best acted character on the show.

7. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Ryan, hands down.

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Just wondering, since we've been getting a lot of one-line answers -- what makes your favourite characer, your favourite? Is it looks, personality, interactions with other characters or their background story that you identify with? Has your favourite character changed over the last 8 years?

To start, my favourite character will probably always be Speed, mostly because of his grumpy attitude and er, quaint ways of putting things. :lol: He really seemed like a regular guy who wanted to get his job done, but under the surface, appeared to truly care about the victims and his co-workers. He wasn't perfect and he didn't try to be; I really identified with that.

This many years down the road, my favourite became Jesse, but with what's happening in season 9, I'll have to go with Horatio and Walter as 'current' favs.

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Natalia...she has it all. :p Horatio and Ryan are tied as my next favorite.

Edit. Oh fine just sneak in on me GENI, lol.

Ok, Natalia. As I mentioned she has it all, imo. It's looks, her personality, her compassion, skills/knowledge, she's sassy at times, and has an enormous amount of inner-strength.... just very well rounded & always keeps me wanting to know more about her. She's also very easy to connect with; has the kind of background that's realistic, and she's not portrayed as "Mary Sue Ms. Perfection"....that's what I love most about her, she's perfectly inperfect; never boring. Not to mention she has great chemistry with the entire cast and I love how she interacts with Horatio, Ryan, Eric and Frank.

Horatio: He's my handsome gentleman I like to call him. What can I say, he's cool and kind, has total respect for women, and he's such a mystery that I love trying to figure him out. Plus he makes my heart skip a beat when he cuddles the victims.

Ryan: He's a hottie! No that's not all, haha.
    Like Natalia, Ryan has that not-so-perfect side as well that makes him very interesting, imo. He always keeps me guessing.
    I love how "boyish" he is at times and then turns around and studs up as the "man" when it's needed. He's just a cutey and always tends to put a smile on my face.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  10. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

My favorite is Ryan because he isn't flawless which makes him even more real.Real peaple make mistakes in their every day life and he isn't the exception.He is compassionate and really cares for his co-workers which makes him a sympathetic figure in the show.

Despite the fact that Jonathan Togo has been given a small amount of screentime compared to other characters throughout the seasons he has created the most mysterious and interesting character of the show.I'm hoping for more screentime and nice storytelling involving Ryan next season.

11. electra

electra Pathologist

My favorite has always been Eric.He has a good heart and is pretty easy on the eyes,too.

I also liked Speed.I liked his laid back attitude and sense of humour.

Calleigh is next.She is tough but sweet at the same time.

I enjoy Ryan a nd Horatio, as well.I liked Natalia in season 4.There was a lot of fire in her.

12. Court

Court Prime Suspect

Horatio - hands down. :thumbsup: He's got that fantastic combination of good cop/bad cop that is fascinating to watch. He's smart, compassionate, fiery and intelligent. It doesn't hurt that he's totally handsome and has an awesome sense of style. I heart those sunglasses. :cool:

Really, what's not to love? :drool:

13. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Definitely Rick Stetler. He's just so goshdarned cute, and DLS plays him so well. On the outside he's the jerk you love to hate, but if you look past that, he's the one who cares the most about the lab (before the writers got sloppy, anyway!). He's a very complex character, and he keeps Horatio human. To say the least, he'll be missed.

Ryan. Too many reasons to name here.

Alexx. She's such a unique character and the "mom" that lab always needed. In fact, I always loved watching her and Ryan interact. To this day I still can't watch her try to do Speed's autopsy. To see her break down like that is a tough thing for me, even if she is a fictional character.

Frank. I love his "Frankisms"! He's the closest thing to a real homicide cop I've ever seen.

The labrats--Dan Cooper, Dave Benton, Michael Travers, Maxine Valera and Tyler. They're unique characters, played very well. Or maybe I just have a soft spot for the "underdogs".

Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  14. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

Favourite character would be Ryan, no contest. He's an interesting, compelling and multi-dimensional character. With the exception of his horrible dumbing down in Season 8 he's always been an intelligent and focused man who's dedicated to his job. Not to mention his natural, caring attitude towards children, and being very easy on the eyes ;)

Second is very hard, since its a toss up between Natalia, Michael, Dave, Frank and Rick. They're all compassionate and caring (you just need to dig deep with Tripp and Stetler), have a unique, enjoyable sense of humour, and are all pretty good looking in their own right.

And then there's Horatio, Walter, Alexx, Tara, Tom, Cooper, Maxine, Tyler...the list goes on :lol:

15. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

My favorites, Ryan, Calleigh and Eric.