Favorite Sara quotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Oh Yeah!!

sara:"pin me down"
---------------------------------------
sara:"Sara: Do you want to sleep with me?
Grissom: Did you just say what I think you said?
Sara: That way when I wake up in the middle of the night, in a cold sweat, you can tell me it's nothing, it's just empathy.
----------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Nick ... ?"
"Mm-hmm?"
"You ever been to a swingers' party?"
"Well, if it's the same thing as a frat party yeah, lots of them. You know, you get enough booze going things can get pretty wild."
"Frat party, huh? I wouldn't know anything about that ... How wild?"
"Multiple-partner wild. And it'd be no big deal to have two, maybe three girls at once, just ..."
-- Sara Sidle and Nick Stokes (Cross Jurisdictions)

SARA: "Only geeks still say "the bomb." But if you ask me, geeks should be revered."

As a fellow geek, love that one :)!!!

I also like the one mentioned above about the steak and a shot.

I love all the mojority of things that come outta sara's mouth!-one kick-ass mode of hers no one has mentioned was..."I AM A WOMAN..AND I HAVE A GUN..AND LOOK AT HOW HE TREATED ME."-i like that one!

I just love the way she says her words. The sarcasm or just her normal self..some things just make me laugh! The most odd ones i laugh at are:"please..tell me this is raw..chicken..skin" and in the first of that episode when they are examining the girls eaten stomach.."their human"..."your lieing?"-hahah..i dunno, hahah, that last one i just laugh so hard at..everyones like..what was so funny about that?

SARA: 'With all the sex these people are having, maybe I should take up hockey...'

SARA: 'You know what pisses me off?'
NICK: 'Lots of things.'

Yeah...I just love the way she delivers her lines.

I love all the mojority of things that come outta sara's mouth!-one kick-ass mode of hers no one has mentioned was..."I AM A WOMAN..AND I HAVE A GUN..AND LOOK AT HOW HE TREATED ME."-i like that one!

*Hits head on the wall* jeeez how can I forget that kickest ass quote...ok I wanna write again myself...

Sara: "I am a woman..and I have a gun, and look at how he treated me. I can only imagine how he treated his wife."

Oh man...she rocks.

Here one from "Evaluation Day."

(While burying the gorilla's ashes)
Sara: For everyone that departs...one stands above the ground.

(she says that in a touching way).

I really like that one, it's quite profound. thanks for posting that one, you're timing is perfect.

forensicsgirl :
SARA: 'With all the sex these people are having, maybe I should take up hockey...'

I love that one !!! See it is even in my signature ! I love the way she says it and then looks up at Grissom - too cute !

I love that one !!! See it is even in my signature ! I love the way she says it and then looks up at Grissom - too cute !
After sara said these words, the looks on Grissom's face.....priceless :lol: :lol:

P.S. you're back from your vocation? CrazyCanuck? :D

i love that one ("With all the sex these people are having, maybe I should take up hockey.")

Yeah it was freaking coool...I was like "Well Grissom, how's that for a career." hehe...

From Too Tough to Die...

Grissom: What do you do for fun?
Sara: I chase rabbits.

She was angry, annoyed, sarcastic and soooooo damn cute at the same time...

SARA: No, Grissom ... this is not about that "Hamburger" thing. I-I-I don't believe you. How can you reduce everything that I've said to some kind of single quirk? Do you think the problem here is just about me?

I love that. Its like she's yelling - Hello? Grissom? Wake up and smell the stupid!

haha yeah she's subtely yelled at Grissom many times. But she always makes a point.

Oh one of my fav ...from Nesting Dolls.
Sara: It doesn't matter I'm still fired.
Grissom: It matters to me (awwwh that was so cute)
Sara: I have a problem with authority, I choose men who're emotionally unavailable, I'm self destructive....all of the above.

That conversation was brilliantly written and Jorja's line delivery, as usual, was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back