Favorite Sara quotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone will be able to help me out with the exact wording of this one. Sara is examining a door ( I believe) and she had just done something very stupid (almost got blown up trying to get the door out).

Grissom comes in to talk to her and she says something like " I don't have a death wish if that's what your worried about" And he replies with "I'm not worried, I'm concerned. There's a difference." ( I think there's more to the conversation but I haven't seen it in a long time. I don't even know what episode its from.)

Good GSR moment in that conversation though. Not just a Sara quote so I hope you'll forgive me.

Funny, no one has put my fav. quote up here, yet. It's from 'Play With Fire'

Sara: Would you like to have dinner with me?
Grissom: No.
Sara: Why not? Let's... Let's have dinner. Let's see what happens.
Grissom: Sara... I don't know what to do about this.
Sara: I do... You know, by the time you figure it out, you really could be too late.
(Sara walks away. Grissom sighs)

Grissom staring at Sara.
Sara: What?
Grissom: I havn't seen you in a while, have I?
Sara: You see me everybody.

She was soo cool and I was laughing so hard.

Re: Oh Yeah!!

Sara: Grissom, Come tie me up?
Grissom: I love my job.
Catherine: It shows.

"Well, we already know she cooks like I do -- takeout on speed dial. Pottery barn, Lillian Vernon magnolia, Yafa Pen ... She's a catalogue junkie -- we're on the same mailing lists."
-- Sara Sidle, about Donna Marks (You've Got Male)

Grissom staring at Sara.
Sara: What?
Grissom: I havn't seen you in a while, have I?
Sara: You see me everybody.

She was soo cool and I was laughing so hard.

It's from season four episode "Getting Off". I found it really funny too, Grissom was being so...Grissom. :lol:

And it's "every day" instead of "everybody", by the way. ;)

I know someone will be able to help me out with the exact wording of this one. Sara is examining a door ( I believe) and she had just done something very stupid (almost got blown up trying to get the door out).

Grissom comes in to talk to her and she says something like " I don't have a death wish if that's what your worried about" And he replies with "I'm not worried, I'm concerned. There's a difference." ( I think there's more to the conversation but I haven't seen it in a long time. I don't even know what episode its from.)

Good GSR moment in that conversation though. Not just a Sara quote so I hope you'll forgive me.

thats from season 5's um second ep. forgot the title.

Thanks. I didn't make it though. I got it from a girl from the 'Butterly Squad' of which I am a proud memeber ;) *lol* I am waiting for the newest photoshop edition to get to me, finally, so I can make one myself, before my two weeks off of work pass by!

PEACE

About boxing in Fight Night:

WARRICK: Well, it's only dirty if you make it dirty. You know, boxing's about discipline.
SARA: It's two guys beating their brains out in a race for early-onset Parkinson's.
----------

Also really liked Blood Drops!

GRISSOM: And...what are you doing about it now?
(SARA nods as she looks at GRISSOM.)
SARA: Going back to the girl.
(beat)
SARA: I left her in the car.
(GRISSOM looks at her. CATHERINE can't believe what she's hearing.)
SARA: (deadpans) The windows are cracked.
(GRISSOM stares at SARA, absolutely no expression on his face. Cath looks shocked. Then SARA breaks out smiling and stands up.)
SARA: Give me a little credit. She's at the hospital.
(WARRICK snickers at the fast one SARA just pulled on GRISSOM and CATHERINE. NICK also smiles appreciatively.)
(GRISSOM turns to look at CATHERINE. CATHERINE stares, not happy, then pops a piece of something in her mouth to eat.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back